Tfw college just got orange sips

>tfw college just got orange sips
just in time for finals

Other urls found in this thread:

beveragedaily.com/Markets/Less-pretty-in-pink-Monster-Beverage-cans-Ultra-Pink-energy-drink-launch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shill

>not making it

Nice. Mine has everything but yellow and purple.

this probably, i tried this shit and it tastes like syrup, i mean good on you OP for tricking me with successful marketing but fuck you mate. coffee tastes better

>2017
>drinking the liquid jew

>tfw no yellow sip

*sips fedora*

they're not that great desu. I prefer yellow over red white over yellow, purple over white, and blue over purple.

blue > purple > orange > white > yellow > red

>tastes like syrup

what do you mean? it doesn't even contain sugar, so not sure how you would get the taste of syrup

All these sips threads and nobody ever posts the protein sips. It's like you don't want to make it.

Anyway, I replace coffee creamer with flavored whey and it's infinitely better.

had a pink sips yesterday. quality but it has calories

>sips
>not gay

pick one feger

marketing in Veeky Forums is very powerful tool to marketers. if you play your cards right, the effect will snowball and viral. just like the kek god

No you didn't.

beveragedaily.com/Markets/Less-pretty-in-pink-Monster-Beverage-cans-Ultra-Pink-energy-drink-launch

>that second sip of the day

This. I've started taking sips to work on days I'm tires. Helps they have 0 calories and no sugar. I feel like a memester too.

S I P B O Y S

replying with marketing answers too. nice

That's the joke son

My college coffee shop just got them the other day and since I had campus cash left, I just bought a ton of sips and water. I couldn't stop laughing the first time I was drinking one. memes are magic.

H-How does it taste? I haven't been able to find those or the purple sips yet

IMO Red > Pipeline Punch (not a true sip, them calories) > White = Orange >>>>>> Blue

Campus store is literally handing these out to everyone they can. Look up the macros on this. Fucking disgusting. Can I sue?

>he doesn't want to get big

EIGHT SIPS C'MON

Pic related is the og recipe

I bought this for a change instead to try something new, anyone had one of these before? Same caffine content as a redbull or rockstar and same price too

okay then

never get blueberry

Sugar alcohols are almost as bad a sugar. Enjoy your sips faggots.

ill make sure to avoid it, thanks

are you really going to lie to me and say you don't think it tastes sweet as fuck? when i drank it i actually did *sip* it because it was too fucking sweet to drink in swigs, god forbid it actually hit room temperature making me want to fucking throw up

HOW HAVE THE MODS NOT PERMA BANNED THIS FAGGOT ALREADY?

HE'S BEEN SHILLING THIS SHIT FOR MONTHS NOW

MODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

>tfw 1 sip is 1.92usd in nz

Never gonna make it xD

>5KCAL FOR SO MUCH CAFFEINE

>implying I would listen to anyone who has blue and purp on top

this is objectively the wrong opinion on sips my dude

black=white>orange>>>>>yelow>>>>>blue>>>>>>red

>nonsipper detected

Was in need of a sip whilst out of town, didn't know these were a thing.

N E W S I P S 2 0 1 7

That looks good. What's the stats?

the fuck

Whatttt issss thissssss dammit

Cuck unless you /sip/ blue and purple

DO you even sip, bro?

purple sip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> others

Hydros are fucking next level sips

>buying anything at the campus store

they are already fucking you hard, why do you insist on giving them even MORE money? You a cuckold, son?

You know those wax bottle things that you used to see at the candy store?
Tastes a lot like that. I'm sorta digging the nostalgic vibe.

125mg caffeine
100 calorie
Not the ultimate sip, but it's alright.

I finally found it, my fellow /sipboys/

The fabled chocolate sip. It was alright, but gave me the brotein needed to Unleash the Beast!

A lot of colleges force you to have money in your dining account if you get a meal plan. A lot of colleges force you to have a meal plan if you're living in the dorms. A lot of colleges force you to live in the dorms your freshman and possibly sophomore year. Do you comprehend? Probably not cause you haven't been to college.

>Manic Melon

Nice. Need to hunt that sip down

Guys I just looked back on my day after realizing how wired I am and I'm pretty sure I drank 5 sips. Am I gonna make it

Sounds like you already have.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Currently sipping. Pic extremely related.

S I P B O Y S

>Explains why this is such a bad idea
>"I'm going to continue being a newfag and no one can stahp me"

wew lad

>290 calories
>72 grams of shuger

how the fuck could you drink this shit?

When will you dyels ever learn..
RIPPER SIPPER REPORTING IN

>implying there's a reasonable alternative to college

If you just want money and don't care about prestige you could just learn a trade and be making 6 figures in no time. Requires way less time, offers way better job security and way more jobs to a smaller pool of people, and won't cost and arm and a leg to complete.

Of course, I'm one of those idiots just can't get over the prestige factor, so I'm going to college instead.

Sure, but people suggesting trades as if they're some kind of end all be all alternative to college are usually ignoring that while starting income is high, the amount of growth in income you can attain is less than you could get for some college degrees. Not to mention some unions are super difficult to break into if not impossible and you'll just get shuffled out and back in every 3 months or so because they don't want to put on any more new members and have to give them benefits. In addition to that you'll probably be sacrificing your health to some degree, guys working in trades tend to have fucked knees among other things.

Trades are good and have their place but there's no use just recommending them to everybody.

k, that's still quite different than claiming there's no reasonable alternative to college. If anything, it's more unreasonable to go to college because you NEED to maybe be making 250k when you're in your 60s, as if 100k possibly right out of your late twenties with a trade isn't enough.

Energy shots are objectively better.

Is it true that you have to be gay to sip or does it just turn you gay if you drink too much?

Confirmed. I was anti-sip for years. Gave into the meme last month and I've had 5 dicks in my mouth since then

>tfw in the library and the huge guy at the table behind me is sipping purple sips and just took a sip and said "delicious" like he's in a fucking sips commercial

in all seriousness, how so? ive tried different energy drinks after long days at work, sometimes they help, sometimes they don't. haven't really tried energy shots

They are far more concentrated. Unlike energy drinks where it takes a decent amount of time to consume, an energy shot can be consumed in about 5 seconds max. Fore B12 (about 8333% average, but some go as high as 10000%) and the ones I usually use have considerably more caffeine than an energy drink (Approx. 220mg per 2 oz.) Lastly most energy drinks are carbonated, while these are not.
Perhaps the word objectively was misused. That being said for the busy man like myself they are quite useful. Just don't take an extra strength one if you aren't planning on doing anything active. For me at least they create a condition mimicking unbridled rage. Also be sure to shop around and see which ones you prefer based on quality and price.
Now if you'll excuse me I have to study and see how to make energy shot memes. Have a nice day or night.

>implying it's about the caffeine

It's also the Taurine. Which energy shots also have.

Only tried the white one so far, but I'm glad I fell for the S I P B O Y S meme

(((sip)))