Balding General

This thread is for the discussion of balding, being bald and preventing baldness.

Experiences with finasteride?
How's life different after going bald?
Did going bald motivate you to get jacked?

I just picked up a script for finasteride but am a little hesitant to use it due to the potential sides. At a norwood 2 right now, not sure if its even worth saving.

Would you consider a hair system?

youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk

Fin killed my dick
It's better now but I it made me suicidal, just imagine not being able to get hard for months or even permanently.
Worst part is that I fell for the balding meme, my hairline stopped receding at NW2, fucked my dick for nothing.

I would honestly rather cut my balls off and go on TRT for the rest of my life than take fin ever again. I would kms if I lost my dick again

How long did it take for your dick to bounce back after you stopped taking fin?

Started going bald in my late teens. No fucks given. Always shaved my head, still shave my head. If you can lose your confidence over something as insignificant as losing your hair, you're a little bitch who cares too much about what others think of him. Styling your hair is for faggots anyway.

Believe it or not I actually like the shaven look on men, don't desperately try to leave your balding hair on, shave it off. Much more attractive that way

306 days
Not sure if most of that time was psychological or if fin actually fucked my dick for so long.
>you will count the days if this happens to you

Lots of women like the statham look. Pair it with tats and steroids.

I buzz my head 2x/week and have been letting my beard grow for like a year. My baldness only really bothers me when my hair starts to grow back.

always been curious, do you still feel aroused but cant get hard? or do you just lose all interest in sex?

Been on duta since September, some hair growth back but still early days really. No noticeable side effects either, dick still works.

Your dick feels numb and you have a lot of trouble getting hard. Yes you still get aroused which makes this even more painful

christ that sounds shitty

congrats on the working dick mate

>started receding at 18
>spent years hiding it with hats & using all sorts of snake oils (including rogaine)
>Finally took the plunge and shaved my head (1 on sides 2 on top)
>grew beard and got swole over the past 7 years.
>laid a qt that doesn't speak a word if english, literally using nothing but Google translates.
>got banging her for 2 months.
>realised hair doesn't mean shit if you're confident.
>laid a german on my weekend to dussledorf.
>Realised pussy game has increased exponentially due to not being so fucking anxious about a fucking hairline.
>never going back to how I was.

LSS: My balding head only affected my daily life when I let it. My advice for anyone receding, buzz your hair off, grow some facial hair, put on some muscle, be confident.

How important are erections to you?

This thread is surprisingly positive, Maybe we aren't fucked.

How long were you on fin before you noticed your dick wasn't working? Did you discontinue immediately? Any other sides?

Literally all in your head m80

I went bald before I turned 20. Literally nothing changed in my life, except I had less hair to shave. You can either let balding destroy your confidence, you can risk your balding medication destroy your dick, or you can just not give a fuck and shave it. You do have to shave it though. Anyone who is bald but let's their hair grow looks like shit.

Balding is usually a mixture of genetics and high testosterone. If you look at the active ingredient in anti-balding medication is is a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor (finasteride? or something like that). 5-alpha-reductase is the enzyme that converts testosterone into dihydro-testosterone, the more active for of testosterone.

This is largely why I am hesitant to start fin, I'm already depressed and anxious a lot so I am worried suppressing dht will just make it worse.

I am planning on doing a cycle in August though

I'd kill myself before touching fin.

slowly balding since 17

just shave it. if you are fit it wont matter

if you are not, than you r basically constanza

[YOUNGFAGS LISTEN]

Nothing will happen to your dick. I repeat, nothing will happen to your dick. If you're worried about limp dick, then try drinking less when you go out to fuck a girl and stop blaming whiskeydick on Fin.

I took Fin and Rogaine, with nizoral back when I was 21. It definitely helped me. I stopped doing it because well I was getting laid left & right and it was just a lot of maintenance. Stupid, I eventually lost it all again. I'm back on the wagon now 8 years later but it's a lot harder now.

Every single one of my brothers, cousins, uncles, grandfathers and fathers have a FULL head of hair.

I on the other hand have got a vegetta widows peak thing going on but still have very thick hair. Hope it holds here for a while.... Pray for my hair senpaitachi

and father has*

Just fuck my shit up