Would you consider me as fat?

I guess I got a little soft at some areas, but is it really that bad? I don't eat that much, but I don't excercise st all.

You look average. So yes, a bit fat but nothing too concerning. yet.

No, just average.

Your arms are fat and your belly is gross

What's so gross about my stomach?

Get out of this site and go eat some cake, piggy

chubby, yep.

you have the look of a girl who is fuckable in her early 20s and will turn obese later in life

Why do you call me a piggy?

Yes
Plain and simple.

Why do you think that?

Which part of my body makes me look chubby?

It's positioned even forward than your tits. You are not very obese, but you are really out of shape and you can see how many hours you spend sitting in your couch eating and being overall a potato

C O R E
O
R
E

Is it bad to spend some hours on the couch then?

Yeah you should probably hit the gym, you've got a bit of a pudge. It's not too bad though just a bit of cardio and casual weight lifting should do the trick.

If you came here looking for advice you know you need to start working out. Now I highly doubt you're even female because no woman would take being called fat like that, but in the case that you are, read the sticky, do SS, and ride dis dick.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

I would stick my benis in you and make babies

Yes. You are going to blowup like the hindenburg in a few years. Serious whale potential. I can already tell you have shit genetics and tricep hang.

Enjoy your type 2 diabetes.

Average? You guys have some low standards. She's fat. She literally has a gut.

Fat is too precise.

Disgusting is more appropriate.

Yes. Some people who do it can still be in shape but it appears to hurt you. Every time you are sitting inside think of how you are letting your body wither and how you could be outside having fun

Just a little pudgy. She isn't fat ..

>lower gut fat
>fatceps
>overall dumpy body
>"i don't exercise at all"

Yeah and 1/3 of the american population is obese. Another third is just "overweight". You're literally in the minority if you're a healthy weight.

Take a look around user, fat is average in most developed nations now.

Truth

you could lose like 15 to 20 pounds to become skinny bitch mode, right now you look like you eat a lot of pasta and watch a little too much netflix, not that there's anything wrong with that. You're not unhealthy by any means

Just saying you would look very good if you were skinny and calling you a pig is a way to motivate you to stop looking like one

>oink oink

take a photo with good posture, it could change many things

How would I be able to tell without a picture?

You can dress up a piece of shit but don't call it cake and expect me to eat it.

Chubby, plump, pudgy, these are all cute words for fat.

I'll give her this though, she's not obese, yet.

You obviously have a bit of pudge but its not enough to be considered unattractive by most. Personally I think you look fine but I would suggest just watching what you eat and doing occasional resistance training so that way things dont go downhill when you get a bit older, which they will if you dont take care of yourself.

Well if fat is average then call her what she is, fat.

>Which part of my body makes me look chubby?
The part between your hair and your feet

pig face

she's got dunlops disease, her belly done lopped over her cooter

FUCKING BINGO WINGS!

How the FUCK does a gal who looks that young get that fucking fat?

I mean, really, if it weren't having two tits, a hole, and a heartbeat, you'd be totally ignored. A guy who looked like you would have to drive a Mercedes and be a banker to get laid.

Chubby, not fat. Probably a only few lbs overweight, focus on lowering body fat and building muscle, not losing weight.

I'm too thirsty to be an accurate judge.

Just cut your calories a bit and you'll be a qt.

>Also L-London?

Poor OP
> BTFO

Kek

anyone noticed an influx of female Veeky Forums threads and posts in the past couple weeks?

Truth.

Nah, you're hot.

A little bit of softness is appealing on a woman. You're not saggy, you're not pale and wrinkly. You just have some padding. Contrary to Veeky Forumss beliefs you can actually have above a 0% body fat index and be attractive, cute, fuckable, whatever. It's your damn body anyway, why are you coming here to have it criticized?

>she's got dunlops disease, her belly done lopped over her cooter

So stupid but I keked heartily.

not that fat but you look unhealthy, like you never excersise

Yes.

In America having a belly means you're average.

In Asia it means you're fat as shit.

Honestly you dont look fat at all. You do however look like you never exersize and are a prime candidate for turning full fatty in the future.

Yep

Not fat. I'd agree with average. or a little bigger above average.

yes, you're fat. At least in Europe, maybe per merkin standars you're still average.

Hey, are you working out?

You look great.

Morbidly obese. Call one of those double wide load tractor trailers and mozy on out of here

yes

woman with a dad bod
disgusting

This

because they're fake. some dude gets rejected by a broad and so he dumps their facebook here asking for criticism so he feels better when they tear her apart.

it's fucking lame desu

Every other Veeky Forumsisen would have been called an autist if something like these posts appear.

But no, not on this girl, because this autism behaviour is pretty normal for wymenz. All stupid

Not fat but a lil' chubby, desu my ideal body type.

your stomach sticks out as much as your tits. what do you think?

"average" has nothing to do with personal opinion you retard

>Which part of my body makes me look chubby?

The fat.

you are overweight. not fat,yet.