How do people react to you in public, do they respect you, fear you, hate you?

How do people react to you in public, do they respect you, fear you, hate you?

disrespect and hate me

Depends on the context of the interaction.

In passing, no one really looks at me, occasionally I think I get a mire from some girl on my uni campus, but not anything more.

At work, I'm usually left alone, occasional compliment from the chubby girl in IT, and I feel like I get a tad more respect from the middle managers than the either fat or scrawny corporate accountants.

At parties, I turn on the meathead personality and it garners respect from other normal/fit guys and eye rolls from scrawny guys. Works like a charm on some girls, is worse than being an awkward dork to others.

Mostly respect
My sister was a mover and shaker in the local social scene until she moved so I've been networking with all her old friends getting introduced to Chad's and 9's and 10's that automatically have a reason to like me every time I go out

Sheer indifference

>I turn on the meathead personality
HOW???

seriously, how do I kick being a beta bitch? I still cry after confrontation like a little kid.

>How do people react to you in public, do they respect you, fear you, hate you?

autism

they treat me like how you would treat a real human bean
Oh wait
>implying you know how that works.

I use a combination of alcohol+shoulder/bi pump and thinking "act like your buddy, K".

It's hit or miss. Gotta learn to take the misses in stride, think to yourself "it's not you, she just wasn't looking for you". That kind of devil-may-care personality will not only help your chances, but make rejection easier.

> she found the squat plug display case

bitches love me, niggers not so much

women are either friendly or polite or dismissive, men become insecure and passive aggressive

All the nerds I hang out with think I'm a jock and all the jocks I hang out with think I'm a nerd

They think I mad all of the time.

A new employee was coming to my team and asked his supervisor who I was, he said, "he's the buff guy with the Charles Manson look in his eyes."

i've been told i walk with intent, whatever the fuck that means. and in high school a couple people (including my woodshop teacher, which was weird) told me i acted like someone who doesn't get into fights because i'm just too quiet/peaceful to instigate anything. i was a bit of an aspie as a kid, so i think they were making school shooter innuendos. im an autist tho, so idrkfamalam. i didn't really have to deal with people bullying me, people in school/work situations generally just treat me with whatever level of cordiality is socially acceptable. people aren't generally super friendly, but no one is rude so that's a plus.

They ask me to tutor their kids in math because I'm asian.

They hold their bag tighter

>fat
>skinhead
>ugly
Disgust and repulsion come to mind, hurts every damn time, it's been like this all my life, woman only act "flirty" when they want something from me, they usually act in disgust the moment I try to get closer or make any sort of advance, I've been attractive before, just makes me hate people even more, rejecting woman was like a drug to me, fucking hate myself.

its a good combination of demeanor/facial expression and context.

respected is almost always non-existent around highly educated/good-jobs type unless I look very professional. fear doesn't happen unless I'm visibly angry which doesn't happen.

Have you tried not being black?

wow r u me?
although i hang out with a circle of nerds as they are my friends since freshman

>making decent gains, my own family starts to notice
>tfw I'm a brown mutt
>people fear me more than anything
>people prefer brown people when they aren't muscular.

None of the above. They ignore me

This is a fuckin retarded question lol.
People are different, you can't have one collective reaction from everyone.
It depends on both the context and your attitude.
Stop being an autistic fuck

Generally speaking a Chad and a robot get different reactions from the public. Of course it depends on context but normalfags are like animals, don't kid yourself.

No ones been flat out rude to me. Some guys can be passive aggressive(dirty look or get in the way) most guys are very respectful

Girls don't initiate contact unless they're fat

My last gfs best friend asked me to take my shirt off right in front of her bf

This was me in school and I never had any friends because of it.

People are less different than you think

I get the same reactions from pretty much everyone

I'm 6 foot 4 and frequently get asked how tall I am. I've had a couple old folks say I should play for the Falcons or ask if I played pro ball. However, niggers always act like they are bigger and badder, but that's just a chihuahua state of mind they all have.

ALL 3

From what I can gather and overhear, it's a mixture of fear and unfiltered disgust. I look like a caveman who got stuck on ice and got out in the 1980's. If I don't get to speak and show off my personality at all, I think people genuinely despise me simply being near them.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

SORRY FORGOT PIC

dude fuck off

A disproportionate number of people want to fuck me recently
I'm a tanned muscular foreigner in America so lots of nasty gay dudes

Respect me or compliment me

No one openly says shit anymore ever since I beat the shit outta 4 weak ass indian dudes at a party

KEEP IT FIT RELATED AND I WILL

>Thinking any of this happens
I can guarantee 99% of the people you see in public will never give you a second thought

People always act like they're really happy to see me, even if we're complete strangers to one another.

how should i know? i always look at the floor

What kind of brown? Mexican?

Who cares?

Literally me

>My sister was a mover and shaker in the local social scene
>I get introduced to chads
Your sister was getting gangbanged by said chads, user, I'm sorry

the only right answer