Should I name my newborn son Chad?

Should I name my newborn son Chad?

he looks retarded... name him Spencer

what's your last name? not trying to dox you; it's vitally important to know what his full name will sound like.

I honestly think that Chad is a shitty, dated name, though

The Chad we describe isn't just a name, it's a way of life. Only name him Chad if you have the power to raise a winner. But your father clearly didn't, so neither do you.

change your last name to Gaines and name him Myron

name him cornellius, daniel, or adam

Hes fucking balding hahahah wtf brah

You're here, which means you're obviously not a Chad. Which means you're son won't be a Chad. Which means he will just have a name that promises more than he will ever be able to deliver.

Bad idea, don't do it.

Humungus

>adam
Only name your kid this if you want them to be ay.

Humongous wha'?

just walk away

>there are people on this board that think mad max is a new thing

why are we so old anons

Hugh Mungus

I don't even recognize this shit where's Tom Hardy this isn't Mad Max.

>cool, unflustered gaze
>subtle smirk
>can rock fashions in unusual prints

It's the right call, user, he's a Chad already.

Of course, what else would you call him? user?

Name him Wolfgang

This. Wolfgang is a pretty badass name.

Alternatively call him Jim

>Jim
nasium would a dope middle name

If trips name him Brad.

Dubs and you name him Fagger

Dubs and you name him nigger jones

name STELLIOS KONTOS

What about Maude?

Get a paternity test, that thing looks like supermang

Jim Nasium Gaines

When you pick him up do you yell "Lightweight Baby" ?

name him Courage Wolf

If trips your son goes MtF

hahahaha

boi

fuck

:'(

Sorry user, trips won

Is that really your son? He's SO cute :D

Witnessed

Do it.

Requirements: Have good genetics, a high quality wife, live in a nice part of town, and have an upper middle class income. Raise your child with good values. Good Christian family values. (No cheating, get along with your wife, and absolutely NO DIVORCE). Make sure he respects you. Never hit your son. Also, don't be a helicopter parent. Your child needs freedom.

Early Childhood (Happy Childhood)
1) Make sure your wife has a healthy pregnancy with no complications
2) Birth
3) Make sure your child is breast fed (if his mom can produce enough milk) and well fed (very very important). NO soy products AT ALL.
3) Early childhood daycare/pre-school to develop social interaction skills (very very important)
4) Make your child play sports early in life to develop his motor skills. As your child gets older, practice with him at home and place him into competitive sports leagues. Do not let him play American football. Play basketball, baseball, and soccer.
5) Make your son play an instrument, preferable piano or guitar as they are the most versatile
6) Read with your child every night and educate him at home. Make sure that academically, he is always at least a step ahead of his peers.
7) Send your child to educational and athletic summer camps every year.
8) Hang out with your son, create a strong father-son relationship.

Middle School (Development)
1) Your son is going through puberty now, let him interact with the girls, don't deter him.
2) Make sure he is not socially awkward or mentally ill. If he is, send him to therapy and correct it early.
3) Continue to encourage your son to play competitive sports, but do not force it on him. Make sure he enjoys it. Exercise is very important at this age.
4) Academics, academics, academics. As I've said before, keep him at least a step ahead of peers. Make sure he is getting good grades.
5) Start researching colleges and careers with your son. It is best to start early. Again, never force him. Encourage him and reward him.
6) Puberty. Make sure your son is well fed, gets 10 hours of sleep each night, and continues to play sports. Eat hard foods for jaw development. NO soy products AT ALL.
7) Make sure that your son has a good group of friends and that he is well socialized.
8) Start teaching your son about style and how to look good. Looks matter.
9) Hang out with your son, create a strong father-son relationship.

High School (Your son is a CHAD)
1) Your son is still in the middle of puberty. He needs a lot of nutritious food, a lot of sleep, and exercise. He needs to eat hard foods. NO soy products AT ALL.
2) Make sure your son is playing a freshman sport in his first year. Make sure he is playing JV during sophomore year. Make sure he is playing varsity by his junior year, the earlier the better (except in various circumstances).
3) Make sure that your son has a girlfriend by this age. Teenage love is crucial in development and the dopamine rushes will never be as intense.
4) No drugs. No cigarettes.
5) Make sure your son is pulling a 4.0 and is in AP and IB classes. Start preparing for the SAT in ninth grade or tenth grade at the latest. He has to do impressive extracurriculars too for college admissions. Private tutors and prep classes help a lot. Enroll him in a good high school. Where the academics are good, and the students are normal and middle class.
6) Guide him through the college admissions process. Make sure he gets into a top 30 school, preferably Ivy League
7) Have your son work a summer job to gain experience, but do not let him work during the school year. Academics, social life, health, and athletics come first.
8) Have him start lifting at 16, and make sure he does it correctly.
9) "Redpill" him at 17, no earlier. About how looks matter, how to be socially dominant, etc. All of that stuff that I'm sure you guys already know. Also, make him read Good Looking Loser's "Social and Academic Misconceptions About College").
10) Research careers and majors with him so he knows what he wants to do. Ideally, make sure he knows his passions during middle school.
11) Make sure he dresses well.
12) Make sure that he isn't socially awkward and has a lot of friends.
13 Hang out with your son, create a strong father-son relationship.

College (Chad at a TOP TIER university, preparing for his future.)
1) Pay for your son to go to college (every penny) and encourage him to enjoy Greek life.
2) Guide him in finding an internship for his future career.
3) Guide him in social and professional networking. He needs colleagues and friends (most important).
4) Have him live in the dorms or in the frat house.
5) Make sure he stays on top academically and socially.
6) Continue lifting and never get out of shape.
7) Remember that parenting is a lifelong commitment, it does NOT end at 18.
8) Remember to call him and let him know that you love him at least once a week. Have conversations.
9) Hang out with your son, create a strong father-son relationship.
10) Make sure that he finds a good girl to marry in college. Make sure the girl is wife and mother material.

Post College
---
1) Maintain contact with your son and visit one another regularly. Family is the most important
2) Be there as a good grandfather to your grandkids.
3) Make sure he raises his children well and creates a good family atmosphere (no divorce, no cheating).

This is an autistic guide to make a Chad assuming everything else is in order

Good stuff, my parents did most of that and I turned out bretty gud.
Avoid transfer/stress to your best of possibilities as well.