McDonald's is unhealthy!

>McDonald's is unhealthy!

When will this meme die?

It may or may not be unhealthy, but it's objectively garbage tier food taste/quality wise.

>higher level of vitamins and minerals than average Australian meal

Explain yourself straya

when they stop selling ammonia treated meat maybe

WTF I love McDonalds now

the burgers are fine, macros and cost

the nuggets and fries are trash but delicious

its taste is objectively awesome. kys

maybe if you eat plain burgers. soda and fries are cancer.

Fries are garbage though. And soda doesn't even need mentioning.

The burgers are arguably decent for macros, but they suck at McDonald's though.

McDonalds is scientifically developed to be the most delicious food there is. they have entire panels of motherfuckers working day and night developing the perfect balance of savory flavor to tantalize your tastebuds for the lowest price possible, and this is how you repay them?

It is the pinnacle of efficiency in the food delivery system, it provides optimal levels of fats and oils that your brain craves. it truly is top quality food.

The pop/drinks are unhealthy everything else is alright

I do only eat the burgers ;)

and fries occasionally..

It tasted good in the 90s. Now it tastes like absolute garbage, almost any other burger joint tastes better than mcdonalds.

Wtf I love science now

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunchable fries, totally blew me away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. And they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Is pop actually that bad for you?

Yes, it's straight high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavoring

Soda?

It's one of the worst drinks you can put in your body.

No if you want 2% bf drink soda

There's no benefit to drinking it besides the taste, it destroys your teeth, lots of sugar and artificial flavors.

It's pretty terrible for you but it wont ruin your health if you only have one every now and then.

it was good. like all unhealthy food, tey have been pressured into sacrificing taste for health, and now its just soggy trash

B-but fries are the best thing

But isn't the daily recommended amount of protein something like 50g?

McDonald's is sludge, bro. Don't do that to yourself. It's like snacking on garbage.

I've read even as low as 30g

Most of our country are;
1. Tradies that live off of servo sausage rolls for breakfast, food delivery van fired food for lunch and beer for dinner
2. Most families eat like dog shit because the parents just buy take out or frozen meals
3. Alcohol is a huge part of Australian diet
I'm not sure if it's including outliers like truckers and school lunches, but if it is, then they're just as bad too; chocolate, juices, shitty sandwiches, high sugar lunch bars etc

This. BK has objectively better hamburgers.

In the 90s I thought the fries were way better too. They seem to have changed them... now Mcdonald and BK seems same.

Sounds just like Scotland with heat mate.

Who did they check to know if it is 55% of your daily protein because 1g of protein per lb of weight is different for everybody.

I haven't had McDonald's in forever.

I've been wanting to get a McFlurry for a while, though -- been a LONG time since I've had one.

lmao how many people you think eat anywhere near 1g per pound?

>burger king
>not GOAT A&W

You have shit taste.

As an Aussie who lived in Edinburgh for 6months, Scotland is basically Australia but cold.

>steve-o_laughing.jpg

Hell yeah

Ditch shit tier fast food and go for the high tier

I go to Smashburger and grab:

Multigrain bun + 2x grilled chicken patty + 2x bacon + spinach

Or chicken fil a and get a 12 count nugget

High tier fast food is a godsend

How does it feel to be a qualified homosex?

t. uncultured white boy

whats homosex about a chicken sandwich?

Real?

Our army niggers play the bagpipes a lot.. To this day I've never known why. Shit hurts my ears.

Maybe we are Scotland's brother?

Everything

>Ever eating Burger Kang
>Not eating superior wendys

i shiggy diggy

Well that meal there is about 900-1200 calories depending on what's in that cup, if they wanted to go with the "muh balanced meal!" argument they should have cut out the fries.

>salted vegetables with healthy fats
literally nothing wrong with them

>55% of your protein needs
>130% of your calorie needs

Also the RDA for protein is pathetic, like 60g a day or some shit.

Basically that is as much protein as a protein bar with five times the calories

Fucking jej

Wooooo looook at me! My taste is soooo superior to everyone else's!

Its an old, bullshit ad based on lies

T. Australia

When it stops being true.

Also this. Any random doner or pizza tastes better than McDonalds.

I have a mcdonalds, an a&w, a burger king and a wendys all at close proximity.

which one is better both health wise and taste

Taste: A&W, but that's highly subjective. Health: fuck all of them.

How convenient of them to forgot about the unheatlhy aspects of the saturated fat, the sodium, and the sugar in that "meal".

Thank Christ my babushka lives with me and cooks delicious food for me every day.

wendys

The local supermarket.

BK is fucking awful and yet it's more expensive than most of the competitors

are you telling me the Australian diet is not 95% gasoline fumes?

>saturated fats
>high quantity of sodium
>healthy

Found the summerfags

Hello my fellow american.

>being this much of a lazy degenerate
Honestly, neck yourself

At one point in my life I ate McDonald's three times a day, I'm pretty sure I was dying because my body went into panic mode and started giving me all these symptoms. My farts were especially rancid too, I could live for a hundred years and never smell a fart that bad.

i found durianrider

Based burger King

I love their onion rings

We get it, (you) saw The Founder

>Not going for the superior Big Kahuna Burger option

What a casual

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

>McDonalds is scientifically developed to be the most delicious food there is

Yes with price restraints of a few dollars you fucking tard.

It could be the healthiest fucking food in the world and I still wouldn't put that garbage in my mouth.

It tasted the same then as now. Neck yourself hipster faggot.

How many mainstream fastfood burger joints actually server proper burgers? Not cardboard thin patties

All I can think of is Five Guys and Wimpys in South Africa

Agreed, as a dropkick currently working in a servo I can confirm that tradies come in and buy a pie or sausage roll every morning and generally get an iced coffee or some other diebeetus in a bottle/can.

They also love chocolate bars.

Aus McDonalds is trash

Hungry Jacks (Burger King) has more variety, tastes better, and is cheaper

Those McNuggets tho

Problem is fast food is very unsatiating for the amount of calories, great for bulking but maintaining/cutting I can't be around it

mcdonalds isnt particularly degrading in health, or if we be more specific, the burgers fries and sugar free drinks. the burgers + fries can be very high in salt but if thats all the salt you get in a day then its not so bad.

mainly the milkshakes/frappes/cola are why regulars are fat as fuck. 500+cal from a drink

I just cant tell anymore, Veeky Forums. Is this a huge troll? I know people living low will defend the bottom but fucking mcdonalds in a fitness forum?

Are you truly so fucking addicted that you attempt to defend utter trash?

I dont care if I took the bait hurr durr this is just beyond pathetic

They adhere to very strict food standards (in the UK at least) because they come under so much scrutiny.

For athletes/active people, it's as good a place to get your calories as any other. There's nothing inherently "unhealthy" about it.

and then you go down 3 scoop full of nitrate PWO shake

absolutamente kek, m8

Immediately post-workout the insulin rush all that sugar gives you is good for kickstarting the recovery process.

Follow it up with a good dose of protein 10-20 minutes afterwards and you're golden

dickhead

>Memed so hard by the mcdicks that you advocate junkfood in Veeky Forums

This level of brainwash is pretty impressive. I´m not saying people who eat this garbage are not stupid cunts but the corporations have done a very good number on America. Just imagine the fat sack of dyel shit that made this thread, eating himself to an early death and terrible physique and still defends his terrible choices in a place where everyone knows he´s wrong.

Hats off for the cunts at mcdonalds, they sure know how to sell it.

Salt is only a problem if you have a pre-existing condition. Drink some water, you'll be fine.

Saturated fat isn't all bad for you either.

Eh they arent the worst but they certainly arent the best. Their macros arent good in any sense protein wise since you get fries with your main (we are talking 24g of protein per 556 calorie big mac and thats not including the fries calories).

After learning to cook properly im finding fast food taste worse and worse because I know that I can control my macros much better by cooking myself and that in the end, im going to get much more protein with a homemade chicken salad and omlette and also feel much bettter for much longer and it really digs into my enjoyment of it, I only go now if others suggest it.

I´m all in with you OP

>Being fat is unhealthy!

When will this meme die?

I gotta say their burgers are nice. Everything else tastes like plastic, especially the fries and nuggets.

lets say you have 32 nuggets, no fries, no drink for lunch. good or bad?

Two words:

BIOLOGICAL VALUE

TACO FUCKING BELL

Does he actually wear that shit?

McDidf please go.

They did :( they had the best fries on earth and they threw them away....

Do you know what silk and cashmere feel like when blended together in a high quality close weave fabric? Then Do you know what that fabric feels like as a pair of amazing sweat pants? Worth every fucking penny my man..

whats the deal with that guy, he fucks with my head anytime i see his videos.

Can't say I do. I doubt I´ll ever be that rich and/or that big of a silly cunt that I should spend that amount on a pair of joggers

this is correct pretty much

i ate burger after not eating one for months and it made me feel ill. i didnt order cola as the previous times i felt more ill after drinking cola as well

basically person who is unhealthy cannot tell the difference with good food and spiced food

I saved this thread

I'll probably never be able to motivate that purchase either, but if you have enough money I'd say there's absolutely no reason to not go for the absolute comfiest pair of joggers possible.

>scientifically developed to be the most delicious food there is
using the cheapest ingredients

Not sure if stupid or shill, but the massive amount of sugar and salt they put into everything will fuck your shit.

Physiologically, when you have an excess intake of salt it pulls water from the tissues to the blood which will raise your blood pressure; potentially leading to things like stroke, heart attack, and coronary artery disease to name a few.

The sugar, likewise, will cause insulin spikes which may interfere with your body's ability to store and process sugars; potentially leading to diabetes.

It's not bad every now and then, but saying
>McDonalds is healthy!
is like saying
>The people who eat McDonalds are healthy

And, they obviously aren't.

>Saturated fat isn't all bad for you either.

shoo, shoo, lifespan goblin