All right Veeky Forums, viking, samurai, or knight? Do your fitness goals and routine line up with your choice?

All right Veeky Forums, viking, samurai, or knight? Do your fitness goals and routine line up with your choice?

Knight

Balance between strength, speed, and Christendom. Balance between Sheiko, cardio, and church.

Knight is skinnyfat under that armor. I can sense it

>all jacked
yeah.

Mage
I train my mind

Viking all day everyday
>can train on Sundays
>lifting giant logs to build cabin
>hierarchy ruled by the biggest, toughest motherfucker
>don't have to obey some DYEL daimo or Pope
>constantly raiding putting manlets and DYELs in their place
>when you finally get killed, get to go to the Gym of Valhalla and lift with the God of Gains himself

yes

vikings are just degenerates who can only raid tiny villages

Powerlifter detected

the nip would be about 5" , so not him

>Sacked Paris
>Byzantine emperors personal guards
>Invaded Britain
only able to raid small villages huh

my nigger the saxons replaced the vikings in the Varangian Guard

Anglo-saxon which were originally the Norman invaders which were originally the Viking invaders so just vikings with plate mail.

Knight or viking! Routine lines up more with samurai though. Do we assume samurai have the most cardio?

I think it all depends on the position in society the individual of each one of those had.

can i be a viking berserker?

do shrooms make me a /fraud/?

Samurai is probably a lot of bodyweight and cardio.
Vikings are heavy ass lifting, think powerlifters and people who bulk real hard.
Knights are a blend of weights and cardio, possibly crossfit or sports.

actually the normans were bretons... it was a CELTIC RECONQUEST

>samurai: powerlifting
>viking: strongman
>knight: bodybuilding
This is fact

Sources on this?
If I'm wrong I'd like to learn about it.

Samurai here

I think I'd probably be a knight, it involves a culture that's a little more structured and based around civilization. Viking culture is too chaotic, and samurai culture is too strict and based around spirituality. And even though my ancestry is both Scandinavian and Scottish, I look more Scottish, so I'd be right at home in the UK.

For me it's the samurai, intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

Samurais aren't nihilistic though? They live by a code and believe in serving a greater purpose. Vikings are more nihilistic, if you asked me.

Samurais are weebs.

In a game, I'm a 2H sword guy, in real life scenario you can't beat 1H+shield

Samurai is oly lifting though

>cunts will actually choose anything but knight.

Wtf happened to this gay earth.

Someone described art this way in another thread a few days ago.... is this some fresh new meme?

This.

>Vikings
Manlets, heathens, rapists

>Samurai
Inferior steel

>Manlets
Nigga they were 5'7 in a time where everyone else was like 5'3.

>tfw no knightbf
>tfw only guy who plays fh at my gym plays samurai and "powers up" and goes "saiyan" before big lifts

Kill me.

I don't believe those numbers are right.

Viking 4life cmon.

Master race exercises including:
>skullcrushers
>hip thrusts aka rape
>rows
on top of that
>beard masterrace
>not manlets
was there ever any other choice?

Normans were of scandinavian/french/breton mix I think, but are regarded as french because thats the languague they used

samurai are cool, vikings were shit

knights are by far the best tho.

Ill take dead shit game for 500

I weep for the state of my beloved Veeky Forums.

Vikings were DYEL you watch too much tv and play too much vidya

Fuck off normie

The good old days will never come back.
There's just too much shit to keep track of these days to be a competent memelord,

Shinobi, motherfuckers

Rolo would like to have a word with you.

is that why they slayed so fucking much? wish I were dyel too

Pirate, hoes

carrying the most weight around, i doubt it

did you really have to use that god awful picture?

none you virgin

For you, faggot

Vikings are aryan, knights are bastards and chinks are just scum

Give me Samurai

>not even rep 3

Warden. Not my favourite armour but the only one I had a picture of on my phone. Scotland forever.

Ayy did somebody say Scotland?

>Did someone say faggot
no

You would be so right if you used a different picture. Pirate life is best life. Plus those fuckers can fit like 15 men on their chest, probably have insane max benches.

>Living with a bunch of sweaty, unwashed drunks who rape, murder, and steal
Yeah, what a life.

You forgot the man-on-man sodomy m8y

While the degeneracy meme holds some validity, it's been confirmed that psychedelics are the most Veeky Forums drug so no reason to feel like a fraud, just don't be a douche about it

I want hollywood movies to leave Veeky Forums

This guy gets it
Knights were better than samurai thanks to the superior european steel (or rather the inferior nippon steel)

anyone on Veeky Forums know why pirates are always depicted as having western english accents? every pirate in films or games sounds cornish

They were the scum of England.

I'm currently trying to get my run fast enough to be volunteer boat crew at the luck Coast Guard station, do I guess if have to vote Viking. What with the boats and all.

The best fighter is a female only character(Valkyrie). I was playing the game and my mom is like "why did you chose a female?"

my ancestors fought in the battle of roncevaux pass, the crusades, and countless other engagements. knight all the way.

calling bullshit on this. Even the majority of landed gentry in england don't have families tracing back that far because it's pre-census.

my family was traced to charlemagne through my father's father's father (etc etc), so unless the records my family referenced are wrong i'm willing to bet there's a solid chance i'm right

my family goes back a long way too but how do you know they were at the battle of roncevaux pass and fought in the crusades etc

Because some families actually recorded their own history, especially if they fought in large battle or wars.

Vikings are cool but ultimately limited. Samurai are the same. Knights were top tier.

Vikings are still the manliest though.

Knight. Functional strength for moving around in heavy armor, protected but mobile.

Plus the lawbringer can throw a shugoki over his head, so we know he even lifts.

i wonder what the physical training of knights/samurai was like. Tbqh i'm inclined to think the majority of modern lifters are probably stronger than them

Knight.

Workout and train all the time. Be given some respect and better chance of survival on the battlefield. Have a servant to carry my shit everywhere and get to ride a big battlehorse. Be medieval Chad, fuck peasant Stacies and have a down Lady.

cringe
>taking bait

Nutrition was still fairly bad. Exercises and routines like that were nonexistent. They were probably functionally strong but not really aware of how to take it to the next level.

If you were on your horse fitness was going to play second fiddle to weapon skills anyway.

i choose the destroyer of worlds

devil

Bruh, calisthenics and nutrition was bad then. You could argue that dyel strongmans nowadays are stronger than strongmans 100 years ago.

Knight of course. We'll retake the holy land and the city eterna.

DEUS VULT

are you bent?

From what I understand, most of the training for Samurai and Knights consisted of technique training for their respective weapons, horse riding, and sparring.

Vikings were just barbarian farmers who went pillaging other farmers, so I doubt they had much in the way of structured training.

I'd be happy for someone to prove me wrong.

That being said, I choose Cossack.

They probably did what battle would have required of them. So marches/sprints in armor, training with weapons for long durations of time. Stamina and Muscle endurance would have been very important. But this is just my speculation of what seems logical.
>Vikings were just barbarian farmers who went pillaging other farmers,
Some were, but you also had Housecarls.
From Wikipedia
>household troops in personal service of someone, equivalent to a bodyguard to Scandinavian lords and kings.
>This institution also existed in Anglo-Saxon England after its conquest by the kingdom of Denmark in the 11th century. In England, the royal housecarls had a number of roles, both military and administrative; they are well known for having fought under Harold Godwinson at the Battle of Hastings.
>These were well trained men who were paid as they were full-time soldiers.

>Samurai: Calisthenics/body weight
>Viking: Powerlifting
>Knight: Bodybuilding
Fixed it

>use a different picture

What sort of autism is this?

RT

Gl being a wizard user

>people still think Vikings were great warriors
>They killed unarmed peasants and scribes and priests
>Every time an opposing force was present they get btfo

I think mostly comes from the portrayal of Long John Silver in the famous adaptation of Treasure Island. Same reason why peg legs and parrots are part of it.

>where do you workout?
>at the college of winterhold

I dunno, which of them hosts their own servers?

>actually playing for honor over 100 hours
oops!

I'm rep 9 and I have like 140 hours

>Celtic blood
>Training to be like them
>Archery training
>Hand and a half sword
>Buckler training
>Heavy Overhead pressing
>Lots of rows and one arm chins
>Planching
>Heavy duty hex bar
>Fat grip rows on my hyper extension machine
>Even heavier pendlay rows with deficit hamstring stretches between sets
>Forearm isolation
>Fucking my THICC wife and leaving hefty cream loads (Can't wait to get her pregnant)
>Tending my land with a simple push mower (and occasionally a motorized one)
>Reading Jung, Evola, Nietzsche, Freud
>Listening to audiobooks on way to work
>Listening to good discussions or rambling on YouTube
>Eating lunch with my friends and discussing both large and small ideas and events
>Building each other up
>Mentoring a few guys so that they get sweetheart wives, good careers, cultural pride, fit bodies, and wise minds
>Shitposting here with good people
>Feels good

What kinda dumb normie question is this? They're all from different eras technology alone decides the superior warrior. Let's do a better one all circa 1100 ad
>Frankish heavy cavalry
>Islamic mamluks
>Mongol cavalry archers
Discuss

Training wise, I have no idea, but if I had to be an army unit I'd go with the cavalry archers just because of how deadly they are compared to how God damned hard it is to touch them.

Pic related is what actual Vikings looked like, see
>Thor

Mongol Cavalry. Yes life would probably be a shit fest, but at least the leadership would be exceptionally competent.

Two for the nomadic cavalry archers living in tents and using yak dung for fire fuel. Bold choices. Victory on the battlefield is all but assured tho as they point out. Interesting indeed.

Also I probably wouldn't be a virgin anymore ;)

Jacked like a samurai.