Would you date a little bit overweight girl if she had decent facial aesthetics...

Would you date a little bit overweight girl if she had decent facial aesthetics, with potentially good body if she lost weight over the course of relationship?

Like a pokemon trainer sort of thing

Id fuck pic related in a moments notice but i am 5'9" so i jerked off to the pic instead.

Pic related isnt even overweight.

i would date any girl who weighed less than me

Pic related is too fat for me

I prefer feminine, not bigbrapp

I think I speak similarly to most of single Veeky Forums when I say I would. A major factor as well is personality and future prospects.

A poor/bad/etc. personality? Hahaha, no.

A future where you expect to be treated as a princess (waited on hand and foot)? I'll pass.

shes got to clean that mirror m8

same except im 5'3" xD xD

>Being a Pokémon trainer

Do I look like I'm 10, user? No, I'm a grown ass man with his shit together, and I don't have enough badges to make a level 55 BMI fatass follow my directions. I don't date no Miltanks.

depends on the initial size. If her skin is going to be stretched and wrinkly and cellulose, fuck to the no.

Also to be considered, a girl letting herself get overweight is a bad sign of self control, and is a red flag to me. It's probably just as big of a red flag as getting a tattoo on your hands/face.

>No, I'm a grown ass man with his shit together,
prove it nigga

source pls

I married one

10/10 face. Rich. Doctor.

It took awhile but she eventually lost 65 lbs (185 to 120).. Now she works out 3x a week and eats 1500 Cal's a day.

Going to get a breast lift next month. I won at life.

>tdw you inherit a mil when her mom passed

yea.

yea i would.

no

how is her personality?

i did
she was short, thick, loved to suck my dick
but i broke up with her for no reason
she tried to contact me and i ignored her
hate myself everyday for it
even dreamed of her last night

I'll be the bearer of bad news:

If you get a "fixer upper" and actually improve her you run like a 30/70 chance of her either sticking with you or dumping you because you're out of her league now. When she got together with you she evaluated her status and your status and decided that it was ok. But now that the status has changed she might go for a better guy

dam

never go full retard

I'd date anyone who would care about me at this point

She's got such a beautiful pussy, god damnit.

How you get dis?

that sounds good breh, i'm pretty happy for you since you also don't sound like a shallow cunt.
depends on overweight. big bellies are a pretty big turnoff but strongfat girls are alright.

Being a good guy. I'm a good catch. Not a model or genius. But I'm smart, funny and have a respectable job. Being cultured had a lot to do with it.

I loved her when she was bigger. I was attracted to her. I just knew she'd be fire if fit. So I changed things subtlely over the years. I'm the cook now. I make all the food. I plan the workouts. I proved to her (by losing weight) that counting works. I suggested being active. I told her I want her to keep living for me.

Her money was tied up in her mom's house. Who had a strong mental illness. She died this year. It was sad as fuck.

m8 i think you've made it.

also late blooming girls are pretty good personality wise, ie the ones that get really hot in their 20s but learned to have a good personality to compensate for looks and imo they usually form the 10/10s i've met.

once an autist always an autist

feel like i should text her

I've been asking myself the same question

There's this girl with 5/5 qt face at my gym
But she's fat, has lost some weight but still fat/chubby

why are tattoos a red flag? getting fat is lack of self control, but tattoos are just having shitty taste in art for the most part, not really the worst quality

It goes hand in hand with white trashiness

same except I'm 4'11" xD xD xD

Depends, i had a lab with this one girl blonde with glassses.

She literally has 10/10 face but she is chubby, i recall her being skinnier at the beggining of first semester.

Feels bad man, if she lost the weight she would be modellling for sure, what a waste...

A tat on the hands/face usually means they lack foresight and can't think about the future.

You think that butterfly tattoo on your wrist is going to look good in 20 years? How about 40? What about your career? Tattoos still have a pretty negative social stigma, employers do not like them.

Additionally, in bath houses any and all tats are banned due to them being associated with gangs and lower class people. Bath houses are the shit. I love them. I'd like to travel with my gf/wife and go to one without worrying about tattoos.

>in bath houses any and all tats are banned due to them being associated with gangs and lower class people
What kind of 3rd world country you live in?

Thats a Japanese thing

>overweight

user, where is the overweight

>mfw more cushion for the pushin'

O shit I would eat corn from her asshole if she asked me

>a little bit overweight
of course you mongoloid, why wouldnt you? to impress some internet strangers in fit?

fucking fuck, if you find a hot girl you like and her only defect is being " a little bit" overweight then shes a total keeper, i bet youre not a perfect 1.85m stud with a 20cm cock yourself user

I did, she had a 8/10 face with great tits and a pussy that tasted like sugar. Also was pretty cool to hangout with.

>I'd date anyone who would care about me at this point
No you wouldnt, this is known as the loser cycle.

there are actually many girls who would date you now, but they are ugly, if you started to date one such girl, you would get self esteem, realize youre dating an uggo and then wish to be with a pretty one

No

Most women who let themselves get fat do not have the fortitude or strength of will to make the necessary changes to become healthy again.

I've tried the fix her up approach and it was the most miserable 6mo of my fucking life.

>Take my advice anons. Your relationship should not be taxing on you or your gains. If you're thinking you can fix her, you can't. If anything, dating her is enabling her.

Lots of guys I see at my Uni gym do this.
They get some chubby / fat chick with a cute face and train her until she gets a hot body.

Only risk is that the girl might end up leaving you if she realizes she is now better than you. Many such cases.

You did it for a reason, user.
I've done this to countless women in my past. If you did it, it was because it wasn't the right time for you.

Add a sick backing track and you could make that a rap.

p-puffy..

wow very meaty pusy

She has good body right now.

Just to clarify op pic is not related
neither is that one

He must be in Japan, it's a Japan thing, because only yacuska get tats in Japan.

A matching personality is 30 times more important than anything else. Thing thread is stupid.

thats bullshit, for a relationship you have to phyisically like your partner. It doesnt have to be perfect, but you have to feel atraction, otherwise youre just platonic friends

xD

187cm 16cm cock only

average face, good build
issues with self esteem

Aye, pretty much this. Broke up with my ex after dating for 2 years; we were very similar people so our personalities aligned really well, but we didn't really share interests and I just didn't feel that attracted to her anymore after I started getting increasingly Veeky Forums and she refused to put any effort in herself. When we started dating, she was really into make-up and fashion, but towards the end she just stopped taking care of herself. I of course talked to her about it, but she didn't change so I was out.

Did it last year, she was sweet and all, but sex was awful. Dumped her when she said "my ex loved me with all my flaws". Funny thing is that now she dropped 40lbs and wants to be a bodybuilder

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FOOT

something similar happened to me as well. Need that level of attraction, and it is something that your girl should provide you if she wants to keep you.

Shes just over arching it, relax

Checked

Check'em

Not seriously, the upper arms never lie, once stretched they will always flab, you can't ever train away that much impulsiveness, those values will have already penetrated through their every fibre.

Men and women not sharing interests. Do any men here actually have women as friends? Is this even possible? I think this is why I can't take women seriously. I want to Fuck you not be your friend and get to know you.

I had like 5 friends that were women. Two of them started turning into club-sluts though towards the end so they got less fun to be hanging around with, the third made out with me even though she had a boyfriend (still has the same boyfriend) so guess twice if she's "allowed" to see me now lmao, the 4th one moved to Africa, and the 5th turned into an SJW and everyone else started hating her.

But for the few years we were all good friends it was pretty good. I'm still friends with three of them.

decent facial aesthetics is hhnnnnnnng

>with potentially good body if she lost weight over the course of relationship?

You'll only get to enjoy her new and improved body very briefly before she gets the idea that she can do better than you now that she is fit and hotter than before.

And then my friend, then you become a cuck.

Yeah, I fell in love with a girl that was chubby, maybe even fat but had pretty face and charming personality, awesome sense of humor. We were training together, then she ditched me for some lanky faggot that was younger and more prosperous than me. No, I`d never date a fat girl again, who is willing to get in shape for me because in fear that she would ditch me again when she realizes she "can find better"

I did this, as a dude.
Yeah, it'll happen very likely, even if she can't actually do anything better than you.
Once you get better looking and find out you have new options, you still want to explore them even if your current partner is already about what you'd expect in the looks' department.

>If you get a "fixer upper" and actually improve her you run like a 30/70 chance of her either sticking with you or dumping you because you're out of her league now. When she got together with you she evaluated her status and your status and decided that it was ok. But now that the status has changed she might go for a better guy

FUCKING THIS. This is close to my experience.

It's also attention seeking, just like bright colored hair
It's an attempt to stand out for attention.

I do. Some women are just not my taste, but they help to expand my social circle - I met and banged their other friends.

>Tattoos still have a pretty negative social stigma, employers do not like them
This. We own a restaurant and my dad has me hire waiters, cooks, etc every summer. The people I was told to avoid are the ones with visible tattoos or piercings (stuff like common earrings on girls is OK), and the people who, for some reason, have stylists JUST their hair

>wanted to make that chub girl at gym happy but now after reading the thread i think its not worth the hassle

Kissless virgin for few years more it is then

>tom
>not shallow
Pick one

Doesn't generally work, the hardest thing (for overweights) that these girls have to change is also the most important; diet

Pussy so stretched it tries to take a peak out of the panties

No, because it's highly unlikely that she will change her lifestyle. Don't date if you're not ok with how she is now. Potential is great, but unlikely.

>Miltank
Damnit user you got me

depends on how you define all those traits

>Like a pokemon trainer sort of thing

TOP KEK

Just look at her fat fucking feet dude. She's holdin her belly in with a onesie and her arm. These are the kinds of girls that trick you into a date on Tinder and hen show up looking 50 lbs heavier than their pictures.

I would crawl through miles of glass etc.

Skinny->normal->chunky->fat->obese

Women gain a class during a relationship.

So don't date a chunky girl if you're not okay with fucking a fatty.

>being this much of a cuck to capitalism

There's more to life than sucking the corporate cock who cares about a bad decision to made to get a tattoo. There are loads of legitimate reasons tattoos are shit but modern careers for the majority of people are a waste of time anyway. The money is being funneled to the top, you either inherit it or you should be fighting to stop the exploitation of labour and showing solidarity against the parasitic class.

I'm 5'9 and my gf is a 5'7 thin jewish qt that plays animal crossing and pokemon

This! Somehow, for some reason, those evil rich ppl owe you a bunch of money. You may be a total failure, but it's not your fault, it's the evil rich ppl's fault, it's also their fault why you're poor.

Stop being a slave to capitalism!

Currently dating a super skinny girl and am in the process of dropping subtle hints that she needs to lift weights and bulk up

I wouldn't, there's too much stigma around criticizing women for their weight, telling her to lose weight would be too awkward. That, coupled with the fact that most people don't have the willpower to lose weight long term, even when they themselves want to do it, and it's not just their bf/gf nagging them, would mean that it'd most likely be a losing battle. And I wouldn't want to waste potentially years of my life with someone who will most likely end up gaining even more weight.

ss gomad baby

only old people who are useless to society, or their autistic children give a shit about tattoos. Also
>bath house
lel, fag.

>miltanks
kek

pic related is pretty much the upper limit of thiccness i find at all attractive, but face more than makes up for it. would defo encourage her to work out and eat better tho

Being a little overweight and not being physically active in your 20s usually translates to getting fat as fuck later, especially if she gets pregnant (I don't want kids, but most men do). Do you see all those fat women in their 40s? They weren't always like that.
Maybe it would be worth it if she was a "total keeper", but that wasn't what OP asked.

Yeah, stop being a cuck to capitalism and start being a literal slave to communism!

>my ex loved me with all my flaws
Why is he an ex then? Did he not love her with all her flaws after all, or is she a hypocrite who broke up with him, thinking she can do better?

Poorfag detected.

>he's never been to a bath house
>he thinks it's just a public pool

>'cleaning' yourself in everyone elses filthy sweat water
>being asian
>being asian
>being asian

This guy has the right idea

the only possible system is a system where you work for me, good boy