Fit purchases?

Fit purchases?

>40lbs DB from walmart cause I don't have room for a barbell

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/105-Adjustable-Cast-Iron-Dumbbells/dp/B009GC76NW/ref=lp_3408401_1_5?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1494350671&sr=1-5
amazon.com/Body-Solid-20-Inch-Dumbbell-Handle/dp/B007AMF4GG/ref=sr_1_9?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1494351771&sr=1-9&keywords=olympic dumbbell handles
dickssportinggoods.com/p/fitness-gear-300-lb-olympic-weight-set-16fgeu300lbstwth7brb/16fgeu300lbstwth7brb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waste of money

shouldve saved for adjustables

Those are always shit. Besides I can only do like 5rm ohp with these. I'll get new ones by the time I hit like 12rm

IMs aren't

buying single DBs is pants on head retarded. buying pairs is even more retarded

>don't have room for a barbell

Do you live in a box? Explain to me how you don't have room for a barbell.

>explain to me how you dont have room for a 7 foot tall piece of metal and a room with clearance

>What is an apartment?

I ordered an ab wheel since the one in the gym keeps going missing. I am planning to do it every morning for core gainz

if you don't have a room where you live that accommodate 7ft bar then kill yourself or stop being poor

I live in a tiny upstairs apartment and have a full home gym. Been there 3 years with ZERO noise complaints. Stop making excuses you stupid faggot

biggest crock of shit excuses you could have for not buying a barbell

Mummy wont let me put it anywhere!

I don't know what your living situation is like but my cheap ass apartment still lets me stretch my arms above my head, and I can leave the barbell next to my bed.

It wasn't a good idea and I should have just spent that money on a gym membership, but it was doable.

>buying single DBs is pants on head retarded. buying pairs is even more retarded

jelly poor fag spotted.

Well then, why would you need two?

return them m8 and save up too 100 so you can get adjustable

amazon.com/105-Adjustable-Cast-Iron-Dumbbells/dp/B009GC76NW/ref=lp_3408401_1_5?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1494350671&sr=1-5

ops those were only 50lbs each

>5rm shoulder press with 40s
should've saved your money and bought gloves instead

fuck that noise, get these

amazon.com/Body-Solid-20-Inch-Dumbbell-Handle/dp/B007AMF4GG/ref=sr_1_9?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1494351771&sr=1-9&keywords=olympic dumbbell handles

far less gimmicky, and you can transfer the weights to a real barbell if you decide to upgrade.

whats it like being so autistic that you have to buy gym equipment for your house instead of going out and socializing with other people at a real gym?

>socializing at the gym
want to know how i know you don't even lift

I don't want to carry all my gym stuff to school and then to work and I also don't want to spend 1h extra on commute so I when I start uni I will be working out at home instead

>socializing with other people at a real gym
You what?

>hey you almost done with your sets
>yeah just one more
>aight cool i'll chill for a min

[SOCIALIZED]

BUY NOTHING NEW BRO... I got a power cage(100$)dumbbells 2lbs-50lbs with rack(120$)standard barbell & fat bar (50$) 2in adjustable dumbbells and ez bar (30$) random kettlebells (20$)around 700lbs of 2in plates(125$) powertower(75$)punching bag(30$)45 back degree extension(40$) only thing i bought new were bands and flooring but got everything else for dirt cheap..

you don't lift obviously..

I lift my IMs 4 times a week and every time I thank myself for not wasting money on static weight DBs

well your obviously small..

>not being able to hold a conversation with strangers/meet new people
>being so afraid that .0000001 nanoseconds too much rest time may offset 10 years worth of lifting you havent even dont yet

Bought a weight bench from a garage sale across the street with 45 lb bar 2 44lb pl8s 2 33 lb pl8 2 22 lb pl8s 2 11 lb pl8s 2 5 1/2lb pl8s and 4 2 3/4 lb pl8s for only 75 dollars

>not getting the door frame pullup bar
>it literally in the same store
not gonna make it

Projection; the post

good find

>any sane non-rich person has a gym in their fucking home

I've been going to a big local gym for about 2 years bro'ed it up with everybody there even the OGs. Then 2 years in a college gym met plenty of smokeshows. But going to a gym to socialize is flawed buddy. I honestly hate the directions most gyms re heading playing faggy drake and getting rid of old equipment to match everything in color. Some fucked up gyms even have dj's like if i wanna go listen to house music with a bunch of sweaty bulgarians and whores ill just go to a nasty club. I wanna blast metal and move weight. In this new age FUBAR world you have to resort to your own basement to do so.

I guess Im glad I live no where near a city then, where I am it's all privately owned gyms with no music and lots free weights

yo me too bro! I would kill myself if i lived near a city. I live in a blue collar community always have but unfortunately its a community that almost fully relays on rich uppity tourists to spend there money there in the summer months. So all business start to cater to what this yuppies want.. its a fucking plague and its even infected the gym.

I dunno, flies, raises, rows, presses, and raises?

t. poorfag

here, bask in the glory of my home gym, and live vicariously through me.

Any sane hood as niggha has a gym in his front yard

paying $30/mo and drive 15-20 minutes each way in traffic to face crowds of selfish assholes at a gym and fight over equipment versus working out by myself, in my underwear, in the comfort of my apartment.

I like it

>no machines at all
>bench that probably doesn't even decline
>no dedicated room for gym
>no speakers
>outdated DBs
>calling other people poor
lold

Needs more MOTO

why u need 2 ez bars?

look at all of those princess points

>rich
>paying continuasly for membership fees and travel expenses
>Not paying one large sum and saving a shit ton in the long run

Pick one. You're poor because you suck at managing money like all Americans retard

So I can ez curl with both arms in the squat rack, duh!

>Quiet children
I swear if any of you fags did as much as you speak you'd all of left humanity behind

What, are you poor?

Whats your weight and height?

Nah seriously though I got most of the plates and bars at a garage sale for 300, and it came with 2 ez bars. The dumbbells, db rack, and power rack I got myself.

>poor
lel
lets be honest, we're on Veeky Forums. None of us have a gym membership, none of have a home gym, none of us lift, none of us leave the house, none of us will make it, we're all fat virgins forever

6'6 230.

not much of a decorator.

you think the gym could use some mad dog?

definitely not rich
definitely bigger and stronger then you..

50kg of plates for a mere 50€
I was running out of weights for my DL so now I can continue again with my progression.

Without a doubt bro

>paying for weights when there are free rocks and old tires available everywhere, also free plastic bottles and water everywhere

are you deadlifting a standard bar

>non-rich
>rich

Got pic related for:
50lbx2 $60 craigslist post-new years.
100 lbs >$70 walmart
40lbs dumbbells >$20 walmart
25lbsx2 >$30 walmart
5lbsx2 free buddy
Two-part bar $40 some local store
Mat $20 ^
Pull-up bar $5 thrift store

You're telling us you're an adult who can afford to live on their own, but can't shell out ~$300 over a couple month period?
>tfw you're apparently rich

Ayy
I found it for a few bucks and some iron on a craigslist equivalent so I couldn't pass up on it on the off chance of finding something better anytime soon.

I'm not poor or rich and have a home gym and a gym membership.. Also having fucked plenty of women seeing how I'm not a manlet its pretty easy if your big. Only reason I'm on fit is cause i'm sick and can't lift and obessed

Also my ex gf's tits
right? ;)

lad

dickssportinggoods.com/p/fitness-gear-300-lb-olympic-weight-set-16fgeu300lbstwth7brb/16fgeu300lbstwth7brb

there has to be something similar to this in the eu

nice titties on her.

Also last chick i fucked from my class..get outta your basement bro

E-Z curl flyes.

lol

Gym membership

Anything else is someone saying they want to change their life but don't want to earn the money to do it

Im telling you an adult who actually lift's would laugh at that
>user cant into satire
Im at work you mong

ez flies.

Just starting to build a home gym I won't compete it until I sell my current house but in starting to slowly purchase everything. Not shown are more Olympic plates I have and adj Dumbell set.

>What are incremental purchases over n period of time, for 400?

Also who am I trying to impress in my own apartment?
I'm just a manlet @ 5'7" 135 lbs, aiming for that 2.5 bodyweight deadlift and 250 zercher squat, so I'm fine for the time being and can compensate with reps til upgrades pop up.
>thinking we'll ever learn.

Your gym stuff is a pair of shorts and a water bottle you autistic retard

how the fuck do you get ur shoulders tucked in properly with a bench that narrow? Looks narrow at least.

>wakes me up every morning
>has alarms for work, workout and bed times
>beeps every hour to remind me of my mortality
>can save important numbers and data
>sets a timer when i want to do something for at least 15 minutes
>set a stopwatch to time my running progress
>never needs to be charged
>never needs to be taken off

I have the same problem, my squat rack serves as a bench. its a bitch and catching your elbows on the up or down can throw you off entirely, but setting the bench just right and watching for elbow flare stops it from happening too often, you kind of settle into the bench and what you can do within it.

In that pic I was still setting it up bit the width is adjustable and you're right I did have to adj sp it was wider

I see you got it set up for your squats lad?

Can anyone recommend me a bench with safety pins like pic related? PS Dutchie so anything EU or more specifically NL would be appreciated desu

bench and upright rows you cheeky fuck.

inverted rows i mean

ebiin

Sorry dude read that wrong thought you meant width of racks, yeah the bench is pretty slim but I'm a manlet so works out for me for the time being. going forward I will purchase a better one though.

shoulders tucked? what?

I stole the ab wheel from my gym because i couldn't find it half the time.