Is a man's main goal constant improvement of himself or should there be a space for someone's sentiments at one point

Is a man's main goal constant improvement of himself or should there be a space for someone's sentiments at one point
I had not felt in a while and it just crossed my mind

scientifically, man's main goal is to fuck then die

a man's main goal is whatever he makes it to be, user.

>he believes in the will to live
>not the WILL TO POWER

That enters in the self-improving thing
Yes but it revolves around self-improving

Stop lifting

Does this guy ever talk about green eyes and if they are European or not? I get mixed results. I'm slavic
He only talks about blue eyes being germanic and brown eyes being african/non-european

>Slavic
You're not white. No one is white except for me

t. Varg

nah he says slavs are white. im not butthurt about not being pure european potentially even though a lot of people are. im just annoyed he doesnt say anything about green.

Green eyes are african.

Really? He said that only German people were 100% blue eyes/blonde hair and that was the majority in other Europeans, which makes me believe the rest were replaced by red hair/green eyes.
I don't really understand why I would have green eyes instead of brown, but whatever.

There are plenty of German people with green/brown eyes and brown hair, I don't know what the fuck he's talking about. The Nordic countries are a majority blonde haired/blue eyed, but they have some ethnic Swedes/Norwegians/Danes/Finns that have dark hair/eyes.

Also Neanderthals are typically thought to have had red hair and green eyes, so I don't think that phenotype replaced anything. Maybe that's why it is so rare

Those are all celtic rapebabys, real BARBARIC scandics have blue eyes.

I feel a person's real goal is creating. Leaving something behind.

Well my goal would be to just self improve forever
Wish I never married.

if you don't want to be married, get a divorce

she loves me too much. and being a man is accepting responsibility. so is the life of the male.

It is our burden, we will rejoin our true desires when we lay our final rest

true mi hermano

no slavs are just not swarthy southern euros

on a similar note to what OP is asking about, how can i practice empathizing with people? i really hate sounding like an edgy faggot but theres something wrong with me and i want to not be a cunt any more

I want underaged retards to leave or go back to /r9k/

are you white. have 10 white children to carry on your legacy