177cm/97kg

>177cm/97kg
>pretty lardy
>only eat 1000 calories/day
>lift 4 times/week
>3 weeks of lifting and i haven't dropped a single kg

should I not feel bad about it and just keep going? Seems like im just shifting between 95/97kg all the times, not dropping any significant weight.

wut do you drink
how do prepare you food is there frying involved

>eating a 1000 cal
I doubt it, I really fuckin doubt it.

I only drink water and coffee/tea with milk

If I fry food (around 2 times/week) I use canola oil

read up on set point theory.

I only eat breakfast and dinner usually, maybe a fruit snack on evenings, other than that I dont eat anything else.

is your fat/muscle ratio still the same?

nah man, this dude here is a complete medical outlier! its not his fault he is still fat, there is just something wrong with the process that is out of his control!

(what is out of control is his eating)

no idea but I feel stronger

>only eat 1000 calories/day

Do you actually weigh your food and count the calories, or is that a guesstimate?

If the latter, and I'm guessing yes because it's a suspiciously round number, then we already know what's wrong.

i pop in grams of meat/carbs for each dinner meal on the myfitnesspal app and get around 1000 cal/day.

Lifting doesnt make you drop weight you absolute retard

You should feel bad about not being able to do basic mathematics. recalculate the calories you consume, lardass, you're lying to yourself and it isn't going to get you anywhere.

Do you count oils used while cooking?

Do you weigh your ingredients before or after cooking them? Cooked chicken weigh about half as much as frozen chicken, but the caloric content on the packaging is usually for frozen chicken.

>for each dinner meal
How about snacks? Nuts and fruits? Protein shakes/bars? The milk in your coffee/tea? You count them too right?

There is no way you're not loosing weight on a 1000 kcal diet if you weight 223lbs motherfucker.
I'm 6ft 222lbs and if I stop working out / eat less than 3500 kcal a day I immediately start losing weight.
How many sodas do you drink a day you disgusting slob ?

>How about snacks? Nuts and fruits? Protein shakes/bars? The milk in your coffee/tea? You count them too right?

Yes I count them in, myfitnesspal usually ends up in around 1000-1200 cals/day.

I havent drinked soda in 4 months.

dont its a fatty meme
track EVERYTHING (use a scale )for a week or 2 so you can be certain
track the milk you add(I know we are being super autistic now) if you are adding sugar/honey stop that
>If I fry food (around 2 times/week) I use canola oil
Ok so this probably isn't the problem
No but eating only 100cals while you do does this poster is a mong

also somtime the body stores extra water when you lose fat so if your really only eating 1000 cals there might be a big drop at some point in the near future when that extra water is excreted

also if you changed your drinking shitting habits you might get skewed results

also if you started taking creatin the extra water it helps you store might skew your results

Read up on how to kill yourself.

It not how often you eat, it's how much. Most fatties underestimate how much calories they actually consume.

>track the milk you add(I know we are being super autistic now) if you are adding sugar/honey stop that

Its literally just a half deciliter of milk on each cup. dont think its big significant calories but whatever i can do that.

I never add sugar/honey for tea/coffee, its disgusting.

I started eating 2 sandwiches with coffee/tea for breakfast and half of a plate for dinner.

Yeah right, your full of shit.

I'm 180cm, and I was 98 kg 2 months ago. I cut my calories to 1600, while lifting 5-6 days a week, plus cardio and voila, I'm 90kg now.

Faggot.

>eating bread on a cut
Lmao.

And half a plate of what? Half a plate of nuts would be 2000 calories, while egg whites would be like 300, for example.

>And half a plate of what?

normal clean food like chicken/pork/beef with rice/pasta/quinoa/potatoes.

Kek, that alone would be well over 500 kcal. You're either retarded or you're just trolling.

yes but other than breakfast its literally what I eat for a day.

You know that one cup of unboiled rice is like 700 kcal right?

Those 2 sandwiches are also well over 500 kcal, you know. And then there are the snacks.

Learn2diet.

Im not american buit I guess a cup is 2.5 dl right?

ofc its a lot,rice grows heavily when you cook it, I dont put 2.5dl of uncooked rice on my plate though.

according to the nutrition info 2 slices is around 100g wich is 250 calories for the bread then i pute 2 slices of cheese wich according to nutrition info is around 50 cals. So the bread is actually around 300 cals.

Clearly your calculations are wrong since you're still fat.

>trying to eat at a non maintainable caloric deficit
>weighing yourself frantically without even one month in
>using rough estimates for caloric intake

lmao its like you want to fail

Anyway, I think you're probably eating at 1800-1900 cal a day, losing weight at some degree and experiencing fluctuations because of water
Try to calculate everything and overestimate your caloric intake, and don't worry about it too much this short term, ifthe numbers add up, you are losing weight

Theres no way you've been having only 1000 kcals a day for three weeks while lifting and not dropped weight.

1000 kcals is a suspiciously round number along with being quite low.

Can you even lift on 1000 kcals? Because I can't imagine having any energy at that point.

Switch to long cardio sessions for fat burning.

Ok well it actually sounds like you got a grasp of what you are eating. Always have to weed out all the fatlogic on here. One last question, do you drink juice? I guess not though.

3 weeks isn't that much, maybe you had a low point on your first weigh in (starved, low amount of water in body or something). Usually 1 kg a week is considered good weight loss.

What other changes have you done in your life lately? Do you eat creatine or more salt which makes your body store more water? Do you control your weigh ins? Like do you weigh yourself in the morning or the evening? (evening weight fluctuates more) Do you make sure to urinate and defecate before weighing yourself?

(1) You're eating more than you think.
(2) You're not doing cardio.

Next time you have one of your meals, weight EVERYTHING up and write EVERYTHING you ate down, then come back and post it. It's hard to say exactly what you're doing wrong, using info like "eating around X calories and Y items". Write down everything you consume that isn't water until and including your next meal then come back.

bitch pleeeeease

What the fuck you think was gona hapen if you workout more and harder in a week then you did whole last year and drop your calories to 20% from normal???

eat 2-2,5k/day for couple weeks.

And you did factor in carb intake, fiber intake(shiting) and salt when you weigh your self riiiiight?

>2 slices of cheese wich according to nutrition info is around 50 cals
haha maybe weight your cheese.
A covering of cheese for one slice of bread comes to multiple hundreds calories for me.

You're a lying cunt. You probably left out a 0 at the end.

I went from 187 to 160 lb in 4 months on an average of a ~1100 calorie deficit. You WILL lose weight in a week, let alone 3. You're not counting your calories correctly

>Lost over 15 lbs in 5 weeks
Yeah you're obvious either b8 or too stupid to do basic math

>dyslexic pleb

>read up on set point theory.
obviously none of the juice in the camps had their set points set properly

Awaken, my pepes

whoa hold up there little buddy, you seem to have mistyped the URL in your browser. You were in fact searching for www.tumblr.com, however, you accidentally ended up on www.Veeky Forums.org/fit/. It's a simple mistake to make so fear not, just be more careful next time and have a good day friendo.

You're full of shit fatty, eat less

I think you should read up on set point theory because you clearly have no idea what it means

How much water do you drink?

How do you count your calories?

Also 1kcal is too fucking low user. You end up losing a lot of muscle that you are going to need later to not look like shit.

OP here, ok maybe my home scale is pretty bad.

weighted myself at the changing room today and Im 94kg atm, still not anything huge but atleast its something.

>You're full of shit fatty, eat less

my meals today:

breakfast: 2 slices of bread with cheese and coffee

middle day meal: 1 protein shake and an apple

dinner: 100g of chicken breast, 100g of rice, water.

getting late and not planning on eating anything more today.

>How much water do you drink?

easily more than 3 liters during work out days. Rest days maybe 1 liter.

>1000 calories of highly insulinogenic shit
>wonders why he isn't losing fat

top kek my dude. keep wrecking that metabolism

Hi my name is OP and I'm a fucking liar.

It's already been covered but anyone who fries their food on a diet and drinks milk/any liquid with calories is full of shit.

Try to drink 3 liters everyday.

Eat 1500Cal and use myfitnesspal.

Sophie Howard