When did this become the norm lads? This is considered a national dish in Scotland

When did this become the norm lads? This is considered a national dish in Scotland.

Easily 700+ calories give or take plus 2x sugar intake with an iron bru.

Have you seen Scottish people? They're born past the point of no return.

>national dish

Wat? I remember some Greek fish n chip shop doing this back in the early 90s when i was a kid in my middle-class suburb in Australia.

meme food, no one actually eats them regularly you mug

literally tourist food

>national dish
It isn't you stupid faggot

it's a meme, and you are exaggerating, faggot

>the jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded.
Posts like these really activates my almonds

Me and my friend get these like 2-3 times a week when we're high from the fish and chip shop next door, they pretty good but I need to stop.

Och away wi ye. As a Scot I can confirm that no one except tourists and absolute fatsos actually eats that shite.

It's Irn Bru you fuckin gobshite

who gives a fuck? if it's so bad just don't eat it. stop stroking your ego because you eat salad and grilled chicken instead of kebab and mars bars

Tourist shit the real scots eat deep fried pizza crunch

>700+ calories
the fuck. Normal Mars is half of that. Did they supersized yours already?

Kiwi here, the islanders fucking love these. Most fish and chip shops here do Mars bars. I tried it once, seems like a waste of a Mars bar, really was just a molten goo of sugar surrounded by batter.

They reduced the size of one now sell them in a two pack.

What the fuck is that? Fried mars? Wtf

>This is considered a national dish in Scotland.
No it isn't, it's something you learn about after some fat fuck tells you at school and you find the shitty poverty edition chip-shop that does it and try it once or twice then forget about it until fat Americans ask you about it years later

Chippies are basically deep fried trash foods that taste great that you get whenever you're fucking sloshed. Pic related

That said, deep fried pizza suppers are more common and way worse for you than deep fried mars bar

*blocks your intestines*

Also pic related

>not having a steak pie between 2 slices of bread
never gonna make it.

Scot here:

Always make them for dinner parties - serve on top of good vanilla ice cream - crowd pleaser.

Otherwise no one fucking eats them - deep fried pizza, however, is a delicious delicacy.

Meme shit

>no one except tourists and absolute fatsos
so the majority of people in your country then

I don't understand. Translate anyone?

Who gives a fuck about mice? I don't go to a chippy to get healthy ya cunts! Health inspectors please get fucked.

mate i've devoured way too many of these when i'm pissed. always go straight to the donner meat and leave the assortment of orange fried shit till last

Why do they always include a tub of salad? Nobody has ever eaten that watery sloppy shit

that's what you give your girlfriend when she says she's hungry after not ordering anything. those pakis have the system down to a t

Is Dillons still around? They used to be my go-to munchie box

There's a chippy in my town that does a 4 meat pizza and they're all kebab meats- donner and shit. It's the best pizza I've ever had

Who /tempting tattie/?

>he forgets that no one who lives outside of a city is fat in Scotland.

I live in the highlands my man. Only the strong survive.

that's in germany, the flag is from hamburg

ok now back to scottish, but translated literally from the english version you gave

>The norm
>A thing most chippies wont even serve you (Admittedly because it's a bitch to clean)
I know a grand total of two scots that have ever had one of these. It's as common as wild haggis

>He's jealous of vikings
Even the Irish love us because they think we're traded in our sexy accent for hair and gains

Where are you from then?
There's literally a saying for fat people here, no true scotsman.
Not even city folk, the kind of city folk who can't comprehend doing anything with their night other than going to the pub. Drink is our normie problem, and drunks don't work out.

Doesn't really work, comes out the same.

Whae gees a fuck aboot mice? I dinnae go tae a chippy tae git healthy ya top-bloke. Health inspectors away tae fuck.

I thought haggis was the national dish.

are you stupid? I'm from America and understood that no problem

Och away ye gobshites I dinny care aboot nae mice, I dinny go tae a chippy tae git healthy

Where the fuck is whae from? Is this like fucking aberdonians calling it a chipper?

Looks like my nut busted shit out

was going for a translation-party type thing
ignore my autism