Will I ever be Veeky Forums if I'm tall yet short, bros? I'm 5'10", which is above average [spoiler]for grill...

Will I ever be Veeky Forums if I'm tall yet short, bros? I'm 5'10", which is above average [spoiler]for grill,[/spoiler] but it feels all for naught. How do I get over my height being my (most often) unattractive feature to everyone?

>new gym opens up near work
>decide to switch over and sign up for something closer
>first day getting acquainted with the layout as the employees show us around
>making small talk with everyone else
>6'2+ meatheads laugh at my jokes but one night drive home mirin my jaw but realize they might be right
>tfw signed up for a bully gym

Bruh, just keep going at it, they're shallow people and don't matter. If you're happy, who gives a fuck about their opinion? If you want to be attractive to people, there are always people who will find you unattractive.

My advice, continue on your way, if they're talking shit, then find their insecurities and use it against them when they use yours. Simple back and forth. Or simply tell them to fuck off and do your own thing.

You're probably not even that bad, bitches are bitches, men smaller than you are probably intimidated because (if Veeky Forums is anything to go by) they're fucking insecure about their height. Move on, find the next lot of guys that are interested, and keep going at it.

Plus, i don't know about most guys, but i'd prefer someone close to my height (6' 1") than someone who's ridiculously shorter. So ya'll are fine. You do you mate.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>If you're happy, who gives a fuck about their opinion?
That's the thing- I'm not. I feel being tall is like a constant "too big for the clown car everyone drives" feeling and it's uncomfortable as fuck. I dunno what it is but not being a womanlet scares everyone off and I'm not even the snu snu height that gets my heart beating in envy.
I have a sinking feeling that all my work is for nothing since I'm just "too big" the same way manlets are "too small" for it to matter.

UK
K

I'll suck your dick (female)

They are not bullying you, they're just intimidated by you. It seems like you got along fine with the tall meatheads.

>just laugh nervously and look away
Nobody reacts like this to tall girls (or short guys for that matter) in real life. You aren't living in a bad American high school movie now stop being so fucking insecure
>a girl with a man's muscle
Most guys don't like muscular girls.

>Nobody reacts like this
They did to me for reasons like said.
I might just be another "H-Hey you working out" jokester but God be damned if I didn't make a solid effort to make nice with people who paid to be in the same concrete box to work out in as me for months.

What you need to understand, is that people may not feel confident enough to flirt with you, either when you approach them or vice versa; If that's the case, move on.

I know it's easier said than done, but honestly, you'd be wasting your time if they're not feeling it. But at the end of the day, there's bound to be plenty of dicks around that'd be game, you just need to find them.

If you're insecure about your height, then you need to work toward accepting yourself.

As for being "too big" that you feel your gains are for nothing, quite honestly, you gain for yourself. What i mean by "if you're happy, who gives a fuck?" is that: If you are happy to be working out, to be getting fit; if it is a thing that encourages you and drives you to better yourself, then who gives a fuck about some shallow and insecure people? You're lifting for you, not them.

My advice as someone with a lot of body issues, is to work on accepting what you can't change, and doing what you can to change what you don't like; if you wanna be a simple average weight person, not lifting and being sedentary; you can do that. I wouldn't ever suggest that, but you can. Your life is your own, and it's a fucking short one, you need to live for yourself and find someone who enjoys or tolerates any quirks, insecurities or interests you have.

>They did to me
No they didn't. Insecurity makes you imagine things like when you hear people laugh and think they're laughing at you. I was insecure once, now I'm over it. It's time you realised nobody cares that much and 5'10 as a girl won't make people look twice. The vast majority of guys will at most think "she's tall" either in a positive, neutral, or negative way depending on their preferences, that is assuming they're checking you out/even paying attention to you rather than the guy on his way to snapcity on the other side of the gym

Because at the end of the day, a handful of cunts and dickheads that don't feel comfortable around you are literally >>>Unimportant

Donno whats the problem. I dig tall girls

>flirt with
I didn't mind this I was just talking about myself personally. I just think my height is unattractive in the sense of approchability, not dating.
You're a true bro, though, and I appreciate the uplifting shit you said here. You should do little "you can do it!" cards for a living or something.
Although it may seem like I was interpreting it wrong I could tell they were nervous just by body language. It's not that big of a deal, looking back on it, but it was noticable enough to see a correlation to future stuff.
I live in an area where most guys are at if not below my height. I'm foreign to them.

Did vageta and krillin quit when they where doomed to always fall into Goku's shadow? I'm 5'10", don't you think we have it way better than you're saying? Do you live in a country of giants with few black people?

>tfw no tall funny gymbra to work out with

You can't change your height. Gonna have to live with that. Would be nice if you learn not to worry about it. It's kinda dumb to worry about things you cant change. Also, if people give shity comments about you, then give it back to them by not talking to them or telling them how you feel about their shity opinion.

All good mate, you're good in my books if that means anything. You'll be right.

but yeah mate, if they can't approach you, and when you approach them they are fidgety and shy, then bugger em. You be the best person you can be, and that's all that matters; you'll find someone like that and they're the ones that matter.

There's so many things that lead to this type of behavior, just browse here long enough and you'll probably realize that everyone is a socially autistic person, getting approached makes so many people spill their spaghetti. If you keep em talking, find common interests and let em ease up, you'll be fine.

If they honestly don't ease up, then they're probably just riddled with insecurities, that's not on you as a person, that's on them. And at that point, drop em, you'll only be fueling negative feelings on yourself.

As for the cunts talking shit about you, if they're legitimately being absolute wank stains, have a go at em. Not to say abuse them, but at first tell them you don't appreciate their comments (like a reasonable adult, be firm and assertive). If they continue, either let em have it, make them feel like shit, or tell staff and ruin their memberships, eye for an eye their asses.

>Although it may seem like I was interpreting it wrong I could tell they were nervous just by body language
Pretty much the exact same thing every insecure person says

apply gay to self, user
you could be swimming in pussy

Dunno if that helps any but I used to consider tall girls way out of my league, even though I'm 6'1 and keep in good shape for work.

Tall grills are hot as fuck though, so it's like that model that almost no guy would dare go talk to. Basically I think you're just gonna be stuck doing the approaching with people, especially if you're somewhat muscular.

listen here gigantor, large women are great

>working out and being tall
would attempt to hit on/10

Tall women are pretty great. At 5'10", you're about an inch shorter than my girlfriend. Then again, I'm 6'7". Whenever we walk around together, we look like a different species than the rest of the crowd. I love it.

6'3" fellow femanon here
Fuck being short, the last thing I want is short girl pig legs. Honestly womanlets are just jealous of not looking like a lithe fucking godess.
Manlets just can't deal with being inferior to you
Some people will be nervous around you because your height, so they'll try to tease you. Just tease back and be polite and most people will be alright.
I'm not even the snu snu height that gets my heart beating in envy.
Are you sure your heart's just beating with envy?

>6'3" femanon
>Veeky Forums

I need to see this. Pictures?