When I wake up in the morning I have an uncontrollalble urge to piss

When I wake up in the morning I have an uncontrollalble urge to piss

It's not a normal urge, it's seriously uncontrollable, where if I don't run to the toilet I'll probably end up leaking on the floor on the way there

I have to hold it in, hard as fuck, and quickly make my way, or else it's everywhere

What is this and why does it happen?
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

riteaid.com/shop/lifestyle-incontinence-aid-male-urinal-white-0297335
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I caught the c***
Why did they censor "culprit"?
Anyway, sounds like a big manhunt

diabetus

Get one of these. It will make it much easier when you wake up at night and have to pee really bad.

riteaid.com/shop/lifestyle-incontinence-aid-male-urinal-white-0297335

Also agree with you need to look into that.

I don't think I have diabetes, but I definitely think I should lower my sugar intake. I'll try that over the next few days and see how it goes, thanks.

But, if it's not sugar/diabetes, what could it be?

Colitis is to the colon as _____ is to the urinary tract and bladder.

I forget the word but inflammation.

I have the same thing with shitting due to colitis

How'd you deal with it?

no liquid 3 hours before bed

Are you fucking serious? Just don't drink water 1h before you sleep.

How long have you had this for? Do you actually have leakage sometimes? Do you piss a lot of times during the day as well? Ever piss yourself when you cough/sneeze? You could have an overactive bladder...there is some training you can do for that (srs) like a bladder diary etc. If it's a new thing that has appeared out of nowhere it could be something weird like cancer, could be worth seeing your GP if you're actually concerned about this and not just being an attention whore.

It's probably been on and off for the past two or three years, I've only just realised I should check it out now.

You didn't get many replies, so go and see a doctor, this is definitely not normal. Btw, most likely not even a doc could tell what's wrong without having you take a bunch of tests, so what do you expect from anons on Veeky Forums?

I do piss a lot, but I think my pelvic floor may be weak due to sitting down too much. I've never pissed from coughing or sneezing, but there have been times that the piss wants to uncontrollably come out. I have wet the bed once in the past two years, and I'm a full grown man.

What is the training that can be done for it? I'll start a bladder diary, as crazy as that sounds.

Is infection a probable cause?

Will do these from now on.

A variety of reasons. Urinary tract infection, maybe not enough electrolyte consumption, swollen prostate. Maybe you're are gayy XDDD

how old are you? around when I turned 27, I would wake up constantly with a raging hard-on that wouldn't go away until I went to piss. Has been fucking with my sleep for the past year, but my doctor insists "that's normal".

also, it doesn't matter if I stopped drinking liquids at 3pm and go to sleep at midnight, I still fucking wake up in the middle of the night having to piss. No diabetus and no prostate problems, my body is just producing more urine for some shit reason.

What if it's a swollen prostate? How to fix that? Or UTI?

Sounds fun

>steal moped
>suddenly bane appears and starts chasing you
>get tackled and pinned by the big guy
>he proudly announces "I caught the CIA!"

I have a huge man crush on Tom Hardy. Sometimes I fantasize about being his friend.

no homo?

>nab a sweet moped at an intersection
>take it for a nice little stroll to celebrate
>hear the sound of keys jingling aggressively in the distance
>see a man rounding the corner, now approaching at a full sprint
>he's wearing a 72 hour rucksack, carrying a bottle of piss and a vape pen, and has a collection of keys and key accessories around his neck which is now vigorously gyrating around his neck like a helicopter blade
>get spooked, think the queen has sent an SAS assassin to take me out
>realize it's tom fucking hardy as he gets closer, which evokes a mixed feeling of joy and horror
>he grabs hold of me, lifts me above his head and is about to break my body, but then remembers he's not bane anymore so he settles for slamming me to the ground
>calls me a cunt, binds my hands with zip ties which he had in his kit

don't steal mopeds, kids.

Sounds like a big guy

Was dressing like an SAS part of his plan?

Was getting caught a part of his plan?

Aka bumping for interest

You probably eat very low carb and also not enough salt

It is normal. To help you not to piss the bed you get a boner

The c**** stands for congolese

Was getting caught part of his plan?