i usualy lift in my cortez'

>not rocking a pair of slipperlands

bare feet

>this
>/thread

Nothing beats these for basic lifts

Yuck.

Hospital socks are all you need.

God I love my converse. Will def get a new pair when these break more. I'll get them in red.

kys

I thought OP said for lifting not for working on construction sites?

ma man

Isn't that heel too high? I mean, if barefeet or flat soles are the "ideal", why would a lifting shoe have such a pronounced heel? Or have I just been meme'd?

>why would lifting shoes be good for lifting???

Lol dunno man, lool so weird

You know how people say "squat through your heels"... this helps. A lot of people don't have the mobility and that's why they lean forward when squatting. And the sole on lifting shoes is way less compressible than regular shoes

Have been wearing these 3-4 days/week for over a year now. Best lifting related purchase I ever made.

That makes sense. Thanks.

I hope you don't have that color though

YUCK

Socks for squats and deads. Running shoes for anything else because I run to/from gym.

Where do I get ahold of these

9/10 Almost perfect shoes for lifting, go for the classic version it's more strong than kurt cobain converse, the classic it's a 10

do you love dicks too? 0/10

6/10, uncomfortable

This only look good if you are a 6'7 black men with ronnie body. It look bad in short but it actually work pretty good 7/10

0/10

You can run without running shoes, but using running shoes make it easier

I have no idea

0/10

9/10 not better than the old converse but still GOAT

For basketball 10/10
for lifting 7/10
These are the most beautiful in the thread btw

bought these recently, first oly shoe so nothing to compare to

high heel = better depth

try it. put something under your heels and you will see you can squat far deeper, especially if you have shit ankle mobility. it makes squats, front squats, and oly lifts really easy to get a good depth on

Got these, you wearing them all the time or just for squat/ Lowe body work?
Got asics for upper body

I have that exact colour. They look pretty good for an oly shoe imo.

I wear them all the time. Only lift I don't wear them for is deadlifts. I guess it doesn't matter as much for upper body, but I still feel it helps for leg drive on the bench and stability while overhead pressing.
I train for powerlifting though, for BB your mileage may vary

Risto Olimpicos for squats/bench (but they're super beat up, now, had 'em since 2013, thinking of either getting another pair of the same, or investing in a synthetic based shoe like the Adipower, or Romaleo)

Adidas Combat Speed IVs for diddlies

chucks for non-specialized accessories/bro shit

Anyone try these? No reviews on this particular one but I've heard a lot of goodshit about them from other websites

>not lifting to become hokage

they are called "Brake socks" in finnish lmaooo

Vans Era. Light, comfy, basically Chucks without the ankle support.