Should I do it lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

au.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html?variation=10530949
twitter.com/AnonBabble

p expensive but yeah man go for it

are you low on protein powder? i remember getting a 11lb bag for less than 70 bucks
65 maybe? anyway, there could be a better sale
but if youre low on protein powder just get it, only a price difference of like 10 bucks

Get unflavoured and add cocoa powder or other flavours to taste- save a few bucks

where can I get cheaper (Australian btw so if you're american the numbers would look a lot worse cause of our PPP)

American? Average Aussie cost is like $25-40 per kg

yeah the prices i quoted were american
didnt realize you were aussie

>75 dollariedoos for 5kg
HELL YES DO IT! THEN GIVE ME THE SOURCE YOU FAGGOT!

au.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html?variation=10530949

also if you use someones referral code i think there might be an additional discount
or you get some in-store credit

cheers, goes down to $67. Not sure If I'm down for experimenting but if the cost difference is so small

>turning in your natty card
how long have you been lifting?

oh shit thats mad

yeah i just checked the website
>Tell your friends & earn FREE Credit to spend at Myprotein + all friends save 25% on your first order on Myprotein's website

thts for the us site though, not sure about aussie

Then it's no biggie. I bought the same product and I just prefer to be able to customise the flavour so I can cook with it.

Remember to check for coupon codes, cashback deals etc. I tend to get 20% off any order on MyProtein any time I order

Get some test for the same price. Much more gains to be had, breh.

You could buy 15 weeks worth of testE for that price.

fucking kek natty cucks legit pay this much for whey which literally DOES NOTHING.

Steroids cost a lost, but not in money

Do you guys recommend the whey or the isolate?

>cost a lost

Share your wisdom, buddy.

Unless you are super low on protein wait for a 30-35% off sale on their proteins then snatch that shit up.

>buying isolate

>not waiting for the 11lb deal
Also this plus cinnamon

Am i the only guy here who cant stomach whey?

I can't stand Isolate. That shit is terrible. But what I do with protein and preworkout is I imagine that the pre workout is fresh Koolaid or something and that helps a ton. Just imagine it's something tasty and down that shit user.

Someone post the nutritional value of chocolate smooth

unflavoured is nice due to its nutritional value but fuck me does it taste awful, only way to mask it completely is to use coffee.

At least use this code for 25% off instead of 20%
MARCO-R6TJ