CBT - THE KING OF Veeky Forums EDITION

>inb4 the first 10 replies are from jealous angry dyels attacking my character anonymously
>inb4 someone posts a link to my instagram (don't worry, it's set to private)
>inb4 acne comments

Now that I've taken all the trolls steam away, let's have a CBT, with me, the King of Veeky Forums

nice muscles broski

>my character

found the shyzophrenic faggot

What's with your stupid dickheaded haircut you acne covered roid abusing faggot?

>King of Veeky Forums
>More acne than an entire school marching band
>Woman sized wrists

An hero

You can't inb4 your own thread you flaming faggot

It's pretty obviously someone posting his picture at this point you guys. I think the last doxing thread scared him off fortunately.

What's your cycle and routine? Currently running test and var at the moment for to finish up this cut until the test e kicks in, then I was gonna throw in some dbol in the mix

You're ugly as fuck. I'm glad I don't use steroids and actually have my hair. You have pizza skin and most likely a micro dick. It's funny because you take all those steroids but I still get more girls than you. Pic is me

ROID ON, MY LIEGE

Holy shit seriously tho look at those baby hands i never fucking noticed em before hahaha

We arent attacking your character, Billy, you just look like shit.

Dude, you get uglier in every fucking photo, and I don't want to put you down, I'm not pretty either, but put some fucking acne medicine on your face. How did you fuck up so bad? How much fucking roids do you inject daily to where you're no longer even on a cycle, but more of an IV pump?

Bro, calm down on the roids.

Is this b8?

lol at you

no

OP isn't this guy.
The guy in the pic was a tripfag who got doxed.
OP is unable to produce time stamped pictures.
Just black and white filters of this fags old pictures.
OP is so pathetic, he's pretending to be an insufferable cunt.

You actually look like the guy from Justice, n-no homo

honestly, with how crazily insecure and obsessive the guy in OPs pic is, i wouldn't be surprised if the average 6/10 DYEL gets more pussy than him and it's all projection.
or maybe he's talking about the boipuccy he got when he went as chip and dales dancers with his homobros?

Anyone make significant gains by just getting stronger with some accessory work?

How did you get such delicate wrists/hands?

Pls r8
Also, how do I get out of ottermode?

Shoulders and wrist could be a lot bigger nigga, not good but not bad just smoothen everything out, change up your routine

this guy LARPing as some dude from his town again?

fuck off now