Review of 29 studies reveals cheese has no negative effects on cardiovascular health

>review of 29 studies reveals cheese has no negative effects on cardiovascular health

independent.co.uk/news/health/cheese-not-unhealthy-study-no-increased-risk-heart-disease-stroke-a7725646.html

HA HA time for gains!

eat it in moderation and it's good for lifts

otherwise you'll be doing gomad: the solid edition as a nonskelly

Cheese is like liquid acne.

>eating in moderation
>when bulking

sadly corralation studies can not show the causation of high sat fats and fucked cardiovascular health.

>into the trash

i'll still get acne though

i do love a semisoft brie

You sir are mistaken. Causation can be determined by allocation.

Well the French have been eating that shit for centuries and they're still around so I don't see why you'd be afraid of eating it.

If it was dangerous they'd be falling like flies, instead they actually attract flies

The thing is here, 2 people eating the same amount of sat fat can have very different cholesterol levels.
But if the two add the same amount to it, it will change by the same %. There is even a formula for this.

Same as I and my gf, I eat more saturated fat then her, and do roids, my ldl is still better.
But once she dropped her sat fats, and upped omega 3, her hdl rose, ldl dropped.
It is still high for her very good diet, but finally in range.

Only 11 million attract flies

and terrorists

People need to realise that cardiovascular issues are inflammatory related.
Cholesterol alone does not give u issues, but the combination of cholesterol and refined carbs is what truly causes issues.

I don't lift for political gains, sorry

That's a very different criticism tho. The results are over whole populations and not necessarily applicable to certain individuals, yes, but that doesn't invalidate them in terms of a population.

animal products, especially saturated fat raises inflammation markers.
Whole plant foods lower inflammation.

And in general, the more refined a food is the worse it will be for you.

Olives are way better than olive oil for example etc.

HON
HON
HON

sure, but if you just take bloods at one point in time then you have people who eat a lot of fat and cholesterol who have good to very bad values, and people who eat very little with very good to bad values.

They are so spread out, all over the place that there is no real correlation.

If you follow all those people and monitor their diet, add some things and take bloods then it becomes clear.

It's a question of variance broheim.

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunchable fries, totally blew me away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. And they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

idk man i shot up to 6'2 while my dad is only 6' ( with a dad at 5'11 and short mom ) and my mom is 5'6 i thinkg ( with a 5'7 or 5'8 father and a short mother ) by eating a fuckton of cheese. i'm taller than pretty much most of my peers at 18 years. i might have gotten pretty bad gyno and acne from it but i like it and i don't think i could cover my macros requirements with it

cheese is disgusting

I've read that sugar in the long term is worse for you than fat anyway

t. lactose intolerant

I want to start an ethnic fast food joint called Kurger Bing. Kyrgyz food on demand.

I'm guessing people complaining about acne are white and have bad genes, cause I eat like shit and have never had acne at any point in my life

t. nigger

Is that a cheese cake?

Damn i would like one right now

no it's cheese.
it is a soft cheese with a rubbery surface and powder covering it.

bland but not bad
can't remember it's name

Hello my European friend

that's brie it's fucking delicious

it's so expensive but it makes me orgasm hard

>Brie is bland
Get the fuck off my planet you disgusting pleb

>thinking it did in the first place
this is nothing new to anyone who knows anything about nutrition.

>Powder
That's penicillium candidum (mold)
It could be any bloomy rind soft ripened cheese like Camembert, for instance.
Brie is by description a relatively mild cheese, even the best ones strive for a milky, lightly earthy flavor with some saltiness. Cheap brands like President, are, indeed, downright bland.