Not pissing while squating ? Enjoy your nogains

Not pissing while squating ? Enjoy your nogains

instagram.com/p/BSedsd8gMO-/

Lol the part about the shoes
Top kek i swear

Fucking lold

hope someone bans her from the gym there....
would be a shame....

>woman literally need to piss themselfs to squat 315

fucking lel

the gym is crunch gym in Northridge just ask them about their pee policy

Something you lot might not know

women leak piss sometimes if they dont clench their pelvic floor muscles

while doing any strenuous activity like this women are much more likely to piss themselves

Also, when women piss they piss much faster than men, its more like a big whoosh of piss rather than a stream like a guy.

TRULY PISSENING!!!!!!

Someone needs to introduce her to Big Lenny!

This thread is literally up already, and has been for over 12 hrs. Check the catalog before you post.

next mrs pisslord

>most ive ever peed during a lift

W W W E E E W W W

It happens.

So right now I'm sitting in a college lounge area waiting to eat my next meal. Although fairly empty, there is the occasional person walking through. Thanks to your thread, I now have to conceal an erection that was caused by this thicc qt pissing like a stallion.

Thanks, man.

oh god, you mean northridge here in so cal dont you. of course the sinkhole of shit known as the valley would produce a pissing lifter

someone post the webm where that Veeky Forums attentionwhore tripfag roastie pissed herself in a competition doing diddly

fuck, why can't i remember her name. looks like all that attentionwhoring didn't pay off in the end.

>women leak piss sometimes if they dont clench their pelvic floor muscles
lol, the only way shit like that happens is if you've had a kid destroy your pussy, or youre old and lost all of your muscle tone. this does not happen to normal age healthy females. if your gf told you its "normal", shes fuckin' with ya
>while doing any strenuous activity like this women are much more likely to piss themselves
women actually tend to lose the urge to pee when active because of the physical nature of the goods, guys on the other hand tend to have to pee more when active because all the bouncing bits
>Also, when women piss they piss much faster than men, its more like a big whoosh of piss rather than a stream like a guy.
women dont "piss faster", they have a more narrow urethra which means high pressure stream of piss.
what made you think you knew so much about the female anatomy, when clearly you dont?

Eh, I can totally see that much strain squeezing a lil out of you, but jesus fuck

Imagine fucking her vagina with you hard cock while she is pissing

Women are equa-

women have a shorter urethra too so urine takes less time to exit

so this is the point we're at with women's attitudes towards shame? they can just piss, just, have a piss, in a public place in front of other people, where other people will want to stand and think there is literally nothing wrong with it, in fact feel satisfaction from it. fucking destroy this rock

Big Lenny needs to see that instagram post, stat!

This, the bitch actually had the gall to post the video on fucking instagram. Women are fucking disgusting

Why the fuck would someone post that? Like yeah, cool PR, but do it when you don't piss all over the gym floor.

Jesus fuck

she's pissing herself over 315? how much are reds

Somebody send them the video please.

25kg

this is hot as fuck ngl

They know that they are immune to critique these days, 1 critique = 1 riot.

Hate to break it to you, but women pissing themselves while lifting heavy ass weight relative to their strength is fairly common, go to any powerlifting meet, even a small meet and youll see at least 3 women piss themselves kek

165kg/365lbs

All the >4chin brought me here. comments in there, seriously kill yourselves fucking faggots.

and sparrow never showed herself on fit after that again

Hahaha holy fuck I live an hour away from this gym. This is why we need to keep the illegals out of the US, stealing our squat racks and pissing everywhere.

Nothing of value was lost

weight lifters are dumb.

wow you moved the weight from the floor to your thighs and in the process have morphed your body into one resembling a mans, not to mention the pissing yourself in public.

function > strength

>mexicans
Fucking disgusting

that's hot as fuck, goddamn

she drew cute shit and was dorky

kek women are a joke in this society.

She thinks this is normal.

Disgusting and classless bitch.

Disgusting. Whatever it takes..

try a tiny gym with 3 rooms and a horde of mexicans with their babies and 100 little papiseedos running all over, while they doing the most retarded shit, i want to quit that freaking gym but no other gym with free weights around besides planet fitness

can u use more Veeky Forums buzzwords?
you allmost look like your not a virgin

Woman have no shame

I actually pulled her account up on instagram just to view the video. I'm giggling like a school girl.

I felt very angered when there were just 2 white kids walking around the gym. Cant imagine what it'd be to have a lot of future drug dealer monkeys getting in the way

>tfw I live in Northridge and I know exactly which gym you're talking about.

The Korean BBQ joint right next to it is fucking 10/10 honestly.

>guys on the other hand tend to have to pee more when active because all the bouncing bits
Are you implying... That your bladder is in your balls?
How does having your junk swing around more make you want to piss?

the girl in the chair seem qt

women are disgusting

Women were such a mistake.

Sometimes I honestly wish I was gay.

Wtf are you talking about, you clearly don't even know how male genitalia work

why would you post that...

>mixed grip

prolapse at 320lbs.

>admitting to pissing yourself in the EXACT SAME POST as thanking someone for letting you use their shoes
women

don't trust anything that can bleed for a week and not die

Fucking gyms these days, throwing people out for grunting but letting woman piss on the floor. This is why I mostly train at home.

Stay DYEL

>thicc qt
>erection
you guys should get off the internet for while

I am 100% completely erect

This had a thread an hour ago. Move on.

Literally my fetish

so manlet women cant lift without shitting themselves

even further proving superiority of men

Sir you are a liar

>someone was autistic enough to post a pic of them pissing themselves for PR

i never seen her post after that not sure if she even lifts anymore

i just looked saw her vid last posted month ago she's still doing autismal shit, good for her

>tfw piss fetish