I CAN'T FUCKING SQUAT MY BODYWEIGHT

Me neither

How much so you weigh?

just lose weight.

68 kg skelly here squatting 130 for 3x5 after a year. feels good

>image.jpg
>le facebook froggie
But of course.

...yet, keep pushing user and before you know it you'll look back at your old lifts and smile, because the lower your starting point, the farther you will have gone.

my first bench was 5x65 lbs at 22, but through consistency I can do 10x225. Stick to it and you'll go far.

>crouch down to pick something up off the floor
>forget I can't squat bodyweight
>stuck in crouched position
>flop over and crawl across floor
>why is gravity so strong?

I'm 8 stone/112 pounds...

Huehue

im 210 lbs, if i squat my bodyweight my spine gets bruised and sore in between the vertebrae for weeks

>he can't squat lmao2plaet

has that ever happened to anyone else? i used to squat my bodyweight 10 years ago no problem, ever since passing 30 i think my cartilage is fucking weak sauce, i get sore shoulders doing over head press now as well, and sore elbows doing curls, basically all my joints hurt if i dont lift really light weights

my gf benches 30 pounds, is that normal for an untrained female?

maybe you have OA

>OA
what is that? a Veeky Forums joke for dyels?

I can't squat at all. Shit joints/ligaments. I squat to reach a low shelf at the supermarket, my knee pops and I am literally stuck there until someone pulls me up.

Osteoarthritis? I have a severe vitamin D deficiency that went undiagnosed for years so my joints, connective tissue, teeth, digestive system etc are all kinds of fucked.

I can squat my bodyweight but I get a panic attack after I squat nearly every time. How do I stop panicking

Become more confident in your firm, which almost always equates to squatting more. That anxiety will never fully go away when squatting heavy though.

Started with the bar, at 290lbs after a year. Either you nerds need to eat more, get your test checked, or stop being pussies in the gym.

Aside from height I got shit genetics

did you ever figure out the cause? i didnt realize that was related, i had my blood tested a few months ago and apparently only had like 8% of the average level of vitamin d so the doctor gave me liquid prescription pills of vitamin d

Racing heart triggers panic.. squats are the most intense exercise I do, racing heart freaks me out

Have you tried wearing flip flops?

>negative plates

>tfw just hit 1pl8lmao squats after two months
I feel like a failure

FrasierLaughing.jpg

bathroom kek

how do you stand up ?

>why is gravity so strong?
I've had landwhales explain because they're heavier, gravity is greater around them hence why they need scooters to help get around, since they have to contend with the increase gravity pulling them to the planet harder.

technically true, they cause a greater curvature in spacetime than normal sized people

of course you can't you didn't wear your squatting sandals did you?