Tfw 6'7 lanklet

>tfw 6'7 lanklet
>oneitis is 4'11 fit chick
She's really popular with fit manlets. I technically probably have more mass but it doesn't show. S-should I give up, Veeky Forums?

2 plate bench is hardest.

Also 4 plate diddly if you don't mix grip or strap on.

3 plate squat

bench/ohp/deadlift are mad easy

why would you ever not mixed grip, or hook grip?

insisting on using double overhand, the most mechanically inefficient grip you could possibly use, is a great way to let your finger flexors bottleneck the development of your entire body

it's some sort of new DYEL cope i see around here, where people are too feeble to pull real weight so they qualify their pussy numbers with "b-b-but i only pull DOH no belt with oly shoes"

It's hard to let down so many other girls just to achieve 1 gf.

Irradiation. Stronger grip = heavier deadlift. Hook grip is a special technique to pull out at the right time.

In terms of easiness

ohp>squat=bench>deadlift>>>>>>>>gf

Fellow 6'7" here

I hooked up with a 4'11" chick once. I couldn't see her again I felt like a pedo.

if you only do DOH, you will lack the strength in your hamstrings, glutes, and spinal erectors to pull much heavier, and any infinitesimal strength boost you get from only training DOH will be utterly irrelevant

I achieved 1gf at about .5/.75/1.5/2
then I quit lifting

She's so small...
>tfw she could suck your dick while standing

I've seen a couple like that once. It was a pretty weird sight but also hot. Except for the fact that they were both uggo.

When is that time? Just started deadlifting two weeks ago i'm at 120kg but grip has been limiting me in a lot of exercices. I'm sure it will be the same before i even get to 3plate.

GOMAD

>she weighs 100lbs
>I could bench her easily
>I'll never press her frail, miniature body

just get wrist wraps, I had trouble doing 110 kg DL with OH or even mixed grip because my grip is weak, and my left grip it very weak, after I got straps I easily did 115 kg 5 times with no grip issues
just remember to train grip also with farmers walk or some other exercise

3 plate squat for me.hit the test within a few months, 4 plate diddle in 8.

From the easiest to the hardest
>Squat
>Deadlift
>Bench
>OHP
>Powergap
>gf

I'm 6'3" and 3pl8 squat and 4pl8 deadlift looks impossible to me.
On the other hand 1pl8 OHP is easy shit

I started going to gym 1 month and 1 week ago doing SL
my current stats are
>OHP 45 kg 5x5
>Bench 57.5 kg 5x5
>Squat 90 kg 3x5
>DL 115 kg 1x5

I've been gaining steady 2.5 kg more on every exercise (DL 5 kg) every time I go to gym so I think I am going to hit 1p OHP first

Stop skipping leg day loser. I went from 225 to 315 squat in like six or seven workouts just from pushing myself and doing legs twice a week

Not sure but the order in which I achieved them
> bench
> squat
> ohp
> deadlift

now for 2/3/4/5
> deadlift
> squat
Still haven't managed 3plate bench or 2plate ohp though.

I don't, also, most of the time the girls are looking at my face not my ass, so why bother.

don't you want great face and great ass?

I do, I want to be great, it's true.But the only way I'm atg > 1pl8 is if I inject myself with horse roids.

200 cm here. An ex of mine was 155cm(around 5 feet). Could almost fit my hands around her waist. Fucking her was like fucking a warm, moaning fleshlight.

Goddamn I miss that woman.

You'll never make it if you give up faggit.

Lanklets unite!

damn, I'm 6'3" and had a 5'1" girl I was seeing.
Fucking her was a nightmare, it felt like trying to pu my dick through a bottleneck, she enjoyed, but I just preferred mouthfucking her desu.

That's what foreplay is for, son. Gotta give that tiny pussy some time to expand before you stick it in.

Squat is the hardest for me.. Don't even understand why... Doing bench 110kg for 3x5 easily, OHP 65kg 3x5.. Deads, dunno, but 130kg feels like lightweight, don't have more plates at home atm.. Squat? Well, 120kg feels heavy... JUST!

Current 1rms

Squat 380
OHP 155
Bench 250
DL 385

I have the farthest to go on my diddles, squatting 315 was the easiest

Then do mixed.

When you want to max beyond your grip. If you don't get your grip strength up in training tho and train with it in your deadlift you won't be able to get as tight or put the muscles under as much stress.

A lot of people fall into just removing grip and end up plateauing at stupid low numbers, those same people if they did a handful of deadlift grip related work could overcome that plateau significantly in a day.

I admit I'm a little evangelical on grip strength, (imo if you are too weak to grip the bar 90% of the time of your deadlift work you should consider it a serious concern) but even if you are not a true believer at least make sure you're doing some raw grip deadlifts for warm ups.

Good accessory is a Reeves deadlift btw.

If you're asking you already have. Stock up on body pillows and lube for your fleshlight.