What are some ways to get in shape without going to the gym...

What are some ways to get in shape without going to the gym? Money is tight right now and I don't have a membership anymore. I know that jogging and yoga are options, what else is there? Is there any real way to get stronger without lifting weights or am I sol?

You could try reading the sticky

do 200 yard sprints 10x 3 days a week

jog 5 miles a day

stretch daily.

just do what you can at home

push ups
ab workout
buy door chin up bar
use two chairs for dips

She has nice body but she is an immoral girl

Into the trash it goes
If men stop giving attention to these kind of women then these women wouldnt exist

Why would you not want women like this to exist? Are you a literal gay?

She isnt wife material, she is just there for fuck

How not wanting girls like that make me gay?

That doesnt make sense

Have some moral, lad

go see a surgeon like the girl in your pic did

She looks like she 22 TOPS, what girl that age is wife material? If you're looking for a wife there are plenty of desperate used up whores out there. I don't really get what you're crying about.

>she is an immoral girl
how do you recon? It's just a swimming suit. Not like she's naked.

the sticky is fucked.

>She looks like she 22 TOPS
And?
>what girl that age is wife material?
There many that have morals, not all 20s girls are degenerate that just want sex

>how do you recon?
Her face and the pose

She want attention, girls with morals wouldnt do something like that

How is that crying?

World is fucked and its because degeneracy and women like that are waking demons, they dont offer anything of value

You don't even know this girl yet you claim she has no "morals". Move to Saudi Arabia then if you don't like see tits and ass when you go to the beach, assuming you do at all.

And there are a very small number of girls that are ready to be married at 22, give me a break here. Like I said, plenty of older desperate women are looking to get tied down so yes, you are crying over nothing. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

kek you sound like a 2d fag

Water fast, bodyweight exercises, and walk/jog.

youtu.be/E484qiQXxzM

You'll be in better shape than most of the population.

why do people still believe in moral?! it's the most useless concept ever invented.

>Implying every girl doesn't want attention

Engage in an active hobby at your local community center. Or volunteer at your local farm. Also use outdoor gyms/playground equipment.

None of those things would get you in shape

You won't be a lardass, but you'll look average at best

1.Calisthenics
2.Running

Not the idiot calling OP's pic related an immoral whore, but you're an idiot for thinking that.

Some of us don't need to lock a girl into a binding contract to make her touch our penis.

OP,
ultimate pro tip here.
Buy a jump rope. Running is gay as fuck. Jump roping gives you the same benefits while being more fun, and you dont have to run for 30 minutes minimum to get any results.
other than that, push ups, chin ups, dips, ab stuff.
just get your body moving and dont stop.
dont sit around for too long.

Why do all women on social media have the same dead eyes look? Do cameras siphon off bits of your soul every time you take a photo?

>running is gay as fuck
>buy a jump rope
Jump rope is far way faggy than running

5 miles seems like a lot. Possibly too much

What do you mean 5 miles a day is too much?

mirin traps but wtf u doing with ur mouth m8

>southern grill?

Considering that most people can't even run half a mile, yeah it is

Telling someone who is new to fitness to run 5 miles a day is ignorant and totally unrealistic

Oh I thought you meant like 5 miles a day is way too much not counting fitness.

I'd say 3 miles every other day is the most one should run, don't want to mess up those knees you know.