How many squat racks does your gym have?

How many squat racks does your gym have?

One

1 and it's always empty apart from when some old guy does stiff legged deadlifts from it for some reason

2 power cages 1 leg press and 1 smith machine
but we have 5 different calf machines

this

though mine is used to damn much.

[spoiler] i really want to kill the guy that does dips in it[/spoiler]

2 cages
1 leg press
1 smith machine

i ask the faggots that deadlift in the cages if they can move to the perfectly usable floor behind them. they always do.

3. Shit is pretty cash,

one cage, me and one other guy (we let the other work in so no problem) are the only ones who use it out of like 45 regulars. not sure if to pull the lunk alarm on me and cagebro, or to feel superior over the crossfitfags and treadmill bunnies.

1 and 2 cages. Rarely have to wait tho.

6, but four are really shitty and not anchored to the floor.

that's literally a lawsuit waiting to happen

Two. Meh.

One, and if you don't go during off-peak times you'll never get to use it. People always take off the barbell and deadlift or curl in front of the rack, too. I just want to fucking squat man

About 30, I'm a uni fag though and its the main gym for ~50k people.

1, its a poor cheap but expensive gym

17 dollars a month while smartfit is 20 dollars a month

I dont go to smartfit because its too far away from my house

Six general purpose racks, three smiths, and two squat-only racks. $9/mo XSport in Chicago. I haven't compared, but I've been told it's the largest weight room in the city.

1, 2 if you count the yuge Get RX'd age thingie they have outside.

One

I feel you bro, but about those guys that use it to deadlift.

THE WEIGHT IS ON THE GROUND! WHY DO YOU NEED A RACK?

2 racks
>one constantly occupied by guy doing squats and in rest between sets biceps curls with dumbbells

Why the fuck is everything so cheap in the states?

0. It's a shitty uni gym with two benches and a smith machine, the rest is treadmills, stationary bikes, one cable station and too many isolation machines.
Luckily, I struck gold and managed to put my hands on a used home gym.

2 racks and a leg press

some fags use them for bench press, since there's only 1 bench press tho so you have to pay attention if you want to use them, unless you go during non-peak hours

One.

There's another location that's about the same distance from me and has 3 squat racks but I don't go to that one, because it's always crowded AF and the racks are always in use.

It's a give and take because on one hand, the gym I go to doesn't have many qts, but I can get my workout in. On the other hand, the other gym has a ton of qts but it's hard to get a full workout in because everybody is fucking using the equipment.

>all these racklets ITT

My gym has two monolifts, five squat racks and three leg presses. Four benches, two oly mats, three deadlift platforms and dumbbells ranging from 5 lbs to 225. Has a dedicated strongman area with atlas stones and logs to press

You have to beat the tranny manager miniboss to enter though

5 power racks and one of those racks like from some of the candito videos where it had a fixed pin position that's pretty high and you have to walk all the way out of it to squat

Eight power cages and one squat rack. It's a big state school so it's nowhere near enough, unless you go on Friday/Saturday night

2 cages
2 smith machines
1 deadlift platform
1 leg press
14,6 km of dumbbells rack

usually 3, but up to 5.
They have one of those big crossfit cages.

One. Home gym master race reporting in, yessa
I never wipe after sweating on it

1 cage and 1 rack. But everyone uses the cage for dips, pullups, and bench. And they use the rack for curls. Goddamn fuck this place.

5 if you include a smith machine

Which location do you train at? I train on the one across from Portage. we just have one :(

4 power cages
6 platforms

My gym recently dumped 1 squat rack. Now we have 2 power cages left without mirror, stupid fucks

1 squat rack
2 leg press
3 smith machine
>mfw

Old gym had 6 oly platforms and a cage.

new gym has 1 cage and 1 rack, it sucks.