You all realize /manlet/ is a meme right? As long as you're at least 5'6 height is irrelevant...

You all realize /manlet/ is a meme right? As long as you're at least 5'6 height is irrelevant. I've seen guys pull girls who are near twice their height.

no it's not in yurop. i'm 5'8 (173) in the morning and pretty much all the girls i see are taller than me. sometimes they will be the same height but almost never shorter. and that's without heels mind you.

guys are usually half a forehead taller which would make them around 6' on average. i maybe see a few per week that are the same height as me but hardly ever someone shorter apart from older people with shitty backs.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

A circus doesnt count, dude

meme or not is irrelevant, shorties will continue to let it get to their heads which will in turn effect how they treat others and how they're treated reciprocally. I never thought of my ex bf as short until he kept pointing out that "hes only 5'8", to which i then realized that hes insecure AF over something I didn't notice until he brought it up. manlets will 100% continue to mindfuck themselves

My point is height is irrelevant to your game
This holy shit, who cares if you're short

>who cares if you're short
short people

you shouldn't talk about stuff you can't relate to or haven't experienced yourself

>I've seen guys pull girls who are near twice their height.

>I failed middle school english and never learned what exaggerating is

I wouldn't say after being 5'6 height is "irrelevant" but I agree with their message. The people who take the manlet shit seriously and stray away from the joke portion of it are fucking retards. Of course lots of woman like 6'3 dudes but you can still pull so many woman being something like 5'6 is you have a decent body, you're confident, and you actually have a fucking personality.

looks like another manlet cope thread

5'11" to 6'3" is about the perfect height for general purposes.

I'm 5'5"

I'm 6'4" and it's in my opinion the only good feature I have. Sometimes qt3.14 follow me at the gym or in lectures but I got no substance as a person so I dont initiate anything.

Lol yeah chloroform is a hell of a drug

>twice their height
But can they survive the snu snu?

>who cares if you're short
its pretty sad to see some guy that is uglier than you get all the girls attention because he's 6'5. I know that 'game is more important' and so on, but I dont even care about getting pussy or a gf. I just want attention, I want to be sexualized and objectified by woman, which is impossible and forever be impossible because im short

Get ripped pussy, there's nothing you can do about height so deal with it you fuckint vagina

You're probably also ugly.
I'm a manlet and I get hella attention.

are they titans?

Attack on Manlet

i'm 5'9 and im getting objectified,hell last woman i met as a fuckdate,couldnt stop giggling and blushing whenever i just maintained eyecontact while she talked.

And im average lookin with some physique

>tfw no 9'10'' gf

Are you actually autistic?

he doesnt get it just because of his height i know 6'3 tall virgin guy he gets ignored like 100% the time

I have a guy in my frat that is literally 5'2 and looks as if he is 14. Gets tons of pussy, more than a lot of the other brothers who are Veeky Forums and tall. Confidence and charisma will get you all you need with sluts.

please get hit by that space station really soon user I really fucking hate you

not even meming. B.E. urself. anyways, if she's choosin on looks or height, it's purely emotional and she's gotta see the alpha within in order to get out of her shallowness. of course that means battling your own personal shallow/shit taste in waif-women and finding a girl that is easily convertable to logic or able to overcome her society-influenced shallowness to a new more powerful emotional association

If manlet was really a meme then we wouldn't have manlets like you trying to validate themselves

quit letting your height get to your head you stupid little bitch. There is ALWAYS some kinky ass girl out there for you, i talk by experience. Im 5'5 and was a kisseless virgin until i randomly met a girl ive never seen before at my school.

she pepper sprayed me and im still a kissless virgin.

I'm 5'3 height definitely matters to me. It's the thing that most demotivates me in life but at the same time I think I should be the best version of me I can be so I go to the gym.

All of you manlets need to realize that this is just a meme. I'm also short and have been a virgin for a very long time. This meme got in my head but after i realized that it is only a meme I went to the local gay club and lost
my anal virginity

I'm a 5'4 fat manlet who just started working out and I've had quite a few girls think I was cute, never had them mention anything about my height. I like to think it's a strength, also I have a cute face, or at least I think I have one and thought the girls thought so as well.

/soc/ rated me like a 5/10 or 6/10 at best, but I'd rate myself at least an 7.5/10 if not 8/10. I don't think I have THE BEST face, but I don't think it's bad and I'd certainly say it's better than some guys faces I see.

I got a thai friend who is like 1.65 and skinnyfat, But he is handsome and got a good sense of fashion so he's still pulling 9's

Also from europe

that's how women describe children and animals. cute is cute, not attractive or handsome.

i've known a lot of women and also have 3 sisters and they never use the word cute for a guy they like. attractive, handsome yes, but never cute. that's for small kids.

>tfw 5'3

Couldn't have fared much worse lads. This sucks.

Well I've cuddled and done sexual things with girls who called me cute, personally in my experience I don't hear girls say "handsome" and "attractive"

I think those are meme words and the whole concept is a meme and you fell for it. Cute is way more popular among women than handsome or attractive.

i'm 6'4 with micropenis which is 3.5 cm erect

yup bro, same fate as you. feelsbadman

I'm autistic but I've bagged a dozen of them. Lotta one-nighters, but still.
>low standards
>fatties

Just talk to them like you've already fucked them.

>also mfw I have the best chemistry with the ugliest girls I could see myself marrying if they weren't so ugly, also no face

tl;dr: Give her the dick and she'll fall in love [spoiler]if you're uncut[/spoiler]

>she pepper sprayed me and im still a kissless virgin.

made me chuckle

Female pedos and lesbians don't count, your friend is the male equivalent of a 18yo thai girl.

>I'm too autistic to understand comic misunderstanding