Is limb lengthening the way of the future?

too dangerous
too expensive
too much recovery time

How fucking pathetic do you need to be to have this done.

Why would you do that to yourself? My god, if the second pic is the one after the op then I have to say he looked ten times better without the op.

idk, especially if your 173cm which isn't even bad
It's quite feminine as it's purely aesthetic and is a hinderance in all areas of function including combat and mobility

kek, i 'member this thread

173 is extremely bad

pls no bully
i am 173 (5'8")
can i still make it?

Makes you taller than about 20% of men in the US so its pretty average

it's not exactly ideal male height, but i doubt you'll get noticed for being small when there are so many smaller males

>manlet at 173
>get surgery to still be a manlet at 181

5'8" is average... what is wrong with that
I suppose if he has a height fetish or something...
but 5'8" is OK height

from hypermanlet to turbomanlet

yes you can, Veeky Forums wants to blame all their problems on height

>gain 3 inches in height
>walking is fucked for the rest of your life
>can't even jog

Your height is fine but if you keep browsing this board you'll develop a complex about it, 100% guarantee

yeh that's why i only come here for the fat hate threads

yep, i know i did. obsessed with knowing people's height now

what a stupid thing to do. it completely fucks up your proportions, still has short arms and torso, but with hilariously disproportionally long calfs. looks legit uncanny and in no way good. long legs are unattractive in males, even in clothes, so this dude actually looks worse now than before.

>Going from manlet to slendermanlet

i actually care less about my height since coming here. watching people spaz out about it is kind of funny

that looks so gross
8cm is too much for a slight height increase
he could be 176cm at the most without fucking up his proportions, but what's the point of doing such a terrible operation for 3cm?

fucking manlet
one day when he's leg pressing I assure his legs are going to colapse
his body is not gonna hold this new format

degenerate

Why did he suddenly become black?

i´d target the longer limbs first coz looks like you can easily break the neck and legs

yea i dont think he will ever squat properly again

>tfw undergoes risky procedure to end up at 5'11 still a manlet
lmao manlets when will they learn

>Tfw i have that morphology naturally
>tfw cant squat
>tfw fit just tells me to stretch

kek

I actually care more now that I know that the day of the saw is coming, and we must take over the world as god intended.

>tfw 165
I feel like a child.

as a 6'3'' person coming to Veeky Forums is like a small egoboost for free every night

don't come to north-west europe then

lol who the fuck plans on visiting arab countries anyways.
LMAO
IM LAFFIN
IM LAFFIN @ YOU MOHAMMED

let me guess, you're from some african country on the north american continent?

no of course he's from the biggest thirld world country there is. 'murica.

steady laffin at 6'3 pussies whose sisters will be having 5'8 muslims from here on out.
thanks for the laff
im laffin so hard @ you 2 rite now

is the 2nd pic real?

yes

fortunately they keep to themselves and don't mix, waiting for the day of reckoning

while america is one race mixing mongrel orgy where whites will be a minority soon

Only to insecure people

>going from 5'7 to 5'9

big fucking deal. moron could have just bought shoelifts or something instead of fucking up his proportions and ensuring he'll never be able to run again

yeah! us 175 boys look down on your MANLETS

A had a friend who had it done, not through being short but due to having scoliosis of the spine and having one leg shorter than the other.

As much as it does work, it's fucking brutal surgery and you'll struggle to lift with it. Don't plan on running or taking part in competitive sports either.

Unless you're genuinely small as fuck, then better to just work on your body, face, style, and personality.

>be height everything is made for
>scientifically the best proportions for any physical activity
>Still taller than most men and women in heels

I'm 5'11" and I really love it

I'm 173 and I've considered it, not gonna lie. I just think that your body is built in proportion and that by fiddling around with the integers you're gonna run a very high risk of injury and chronic pain. My leg length is pretty much ideal for squatting, if I lengthened my shins it would make lifting too hard.

So no, limb lengthening is probably not the way of the future, they'll need to figure out how to resize everything in proportion.

Aren't you a girl?

>be such a manlet you lengthen your limbs to try to be normal

I am lmao'ing at manlets

>6'7" 265lbs. master race

lets see what that height is not good at on the elite level

swimming, too short,
sprinting, too short,
distance running. too tall
boxing, too short
gymnastics, too tall
American football, too short
basketball, too short
mediocre at everything good at nothing height

A manlet bodybuilder called me a pussy for caring about height

What? There are plenty of 5'11" sprinters, distance runners,boxers and some football players competing at the highest levels. And you deliberately left out a ton of sports and physical activities where many of the athletes are around 5'11" to prove some point with no basis in reality. I mean seriously, you didn't even mention the most popular sport in the fucking world.

I hear midgets who go through the process say that it's the most painful thing they have ever felt.

How do you lack so much self awareness when posting pathetic comments?

Until you slam your head on something or can't fit in a car, airplane, etc.

jesus christ his leg/torso ratio looks awful after that surgery

>How fucking pathetic do you need to be to have this done.
anything under 6'0" ?

I'm short as shit. I don't think I'd do this but I would take HGH or whatever Messi took. Apparently you can grow a few inches from it.

>small

i am talking about the elite of the elite. short sprinters are at a disadvantage, usian bolt is the prime example of an optimal sprinters build and will bring in a generation of sprinters.

tall distance runners are, again at a disadvantage, though they can succeed at mid distance

short boxers can only compete at lower weightclasses. 5ft 9 mike tyson would not be able to find success with the elite of today. His style would not fair well with the long and technical fighters.

5ft 11 is not too short to become an elite athlete. you just have to pick the right sport. but it sure as hell not the "scientifically best proportions"

only two inches taller than you by the way

people under 5'11 are insecure betas who think their heights make them pathetic

people between 6'0-6'2 are actually confident alphas and don't make fuss about heights

People over 6'3 are insecure betas who think their height is all they need and feel like they can fuck anybody up, then get raped by buff midgets.

short people make for good scrum-halves

It's perfect for soccer and the boxers floyd mayweather and manny pac are both under 5'8.
Nigga u stupid

don't know shit about rugby, but short people can succeed. when i wrestled i was destroyed my schools 5ft 9 state placing wrestler, at 220 lbs.

kyle synder is the best wrestler alive at his weight.

it is just not optimal. I would rather be a 6ft 5 man than a 5ft 8 man with same proportions.

read this

Girls will always prefer the taller ones, but I agree lanklets have the most shitty personality ever

What are weight classes

As someone who has competed at the international level (albeit in a sport where height matters - rowing), I can tell you this is false. You are too tall for weightlifting and gymnastics. Too short for swimming and sprinting. I struggle to think of a sport being that height gives you an advantage in, unique proportions nonwithstanding,

This is how I know you don't lift or follow sports.
>boxing
weight classes you fucking idiot
>American football
the fuck you talking about, tons of WR CBs who are under 6ft

Why do you make shit up? When I'm assuming you have height but you do none of that. You are not an athlete and model or anything, just a salty shit poster.
Keep buying the height meme tho, i'm sure that it has done wonders for your personal achievements.

that reddit tier spacing tho
lookism
incel
asian masculinity spacing.