Has anyone tried any Infowars products? They seem seem legit desu

Has anyone tried any Infowars products? They seem seem legit desu

ITT: no politics

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
vice.com/en_us/article/digging-deep-into-the-only-conspiracy-alex-jones-doesnt-like
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ITT: no politics

You will just summon /pol/ even more

Those male vitality products are complete bunk. If you really want to raise your testosterone, inject anabolic steroids into your body. Or eat lot of red meat.

Too bad the left wing niggers and kikes have no argument after Jones literally wiped the floor with them the other day
>racemixing

>They seem seem legit
Does your caretaker know you're on the internet without supervision?

>Or eat lot of red meat.
This
Eat more protein, sleep more, work out more/harder than you already do, have more sex and fap more when you're otherwise not doing that.
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
>racemixing
We're all racemixed to one degree or another as were our ancestors; including Alex Jones. There are probably posters ITT who make up the 0.5% of men in the world related to Genghis Khan; and if you looked in you're own ancestry you'd certainly find something different. Whining about racemixing is one of dumbest things to complain about

was that before or after he lost custody of his kids after trying to claim that his insane ramblings were just an act?

>They seem seem legit desu
moron
they sell shit like colloidal silver. quackery that is about as retarded as homeopathy.
if you want to enhance your performance or growth, then eat a balanced diet with sufficient amounts of red meat and vegetables, and take supplements that are proven to work. creatine is pretty much the best you can do.
if that isn't good enough for you, then take roids. dangerous, but at least they'll actually get you results. certainly a better use for your money than pissing it away on alex jones' meme shit.

I remember you

>0.5% of men in the world related to Genghis Khan
You got that from he one chaos and pain article

Keep doing gods work, user

Alex jones used to be so aesthetic. now hes a fatass cuck just like his base audience.

Good lad here.

The fuck, thought you were trolling but he did look good back when he was younger.

What went wrong?

he probably got lazy once he got married.

He still kept eating the same amount of calories of food when he was a
athelete/bodybuilder/weightlifter but now he doesn't exercise which in turn made him fat.

think of those high school football coaches, they probably were chads in high school with top tier aesthetics low bf and ate a shit ton and now theyre fat because they keep eating as much as they did when they played football without the exercise

Yep. Jones was a beast in his day. He has a massive frame.

>There are probably posters ITT who make up the 0.5% of men in the world related to Genghis Khan
that's asian

quick quizz: which two racial groups have the largest genetic distance compared any other pairing?

He looked like anders brevik

t. nigger

abos and blacks

>You got that from he one chaos and pain article
Actually no
>t. nigger
I've admitted it on this board before. You're late to the party if you think this is somehow noteworthy even moreso that you think you've disproved me or that this is a clever insult

Would anyone be willing to buy custom weight plates in the shape of swasikas?

I tried super male vitality.

I didn't expect it to work but I actually feel it may have made me need to jack off more. Maybe it's just psychological though.

post pics...

of course it works. its just a mix of different well-known and proven supplements. it will enhance your health, especially if you have some kind of micronutrient deficiency that is fixed by something in the product.

the point is that it's fucking overpriced and you're better off just buying regular supplements and take them as needed.

this is why youre dominated by 13 bloodlines u turbocuk

>chaosandpain
*tips fedora*

This. Also if you aren't deficient in one of the nutrients in the supplement, then the supplement won't do shit.

Their products are pretty fucking good. I broke down and ordered some last week.

Caveman was aight. It was a nice bump into my protein shakes.

Favorite though is the survival shield. THere's 200 servings in that little fucking bottle which is good because that shit seemed so expensive but then again it's only 20 bucks.

Liver shield is fucking great but you are supposed to run it with oxy powder. Dnoe properly you are supposed to shit out a fuck ton of liver stones.

I'm also running deep cleanse the anti parasite thing but they never said if it gets rids of tape worms or not which is my main reason for trying it. I don't have them or anything. I am jsut afraid of having them.

Things I want to try...

DNA force (while I'm still young) but the description only says it "helps mitochondria" did a quick wikipedia on mitochondria and I didn't see anything about DNA or slowing the aging process.

I also want to try that anti yeast/fungal thing i think it's mycozx

Bought a shirt too it fits fucking great

>not knowing Veeky Forums is a vassal of /pol/

the BPA got him

He didnt lose custody you fake news retard

>We're all racemixed to one degree or another as were our ancestors
Ok, then I want to stop any more racemixing from this point on. This is the cutoff, However "mixed" you are, stay that mixed and be done with it.
Deal?

no, i want biracial children who have ascended past the point of arbitrary pride in their racial heritage and who just focus on being good people
:)

>literally wiped the floor with them
Rhetoric argument is one thing but using niggers and kikes to clean a floor is pretty barbaric.

dna force or Cell Fuzion also helps protect DNA telomeres.

there's a guy who should have sole custody of his kids

I don't know how anyone takes Alex Jones seriously. He doesn't even take himself seriously, and it's obvious.

All the psychic vampires in this thread trying to shill this 'Alex Jones' character....

... he's Bill Hicks.
vice.com/en_us/article/digging-deep-into-the-only-conspiracy-alex-jones-doesnt-like

>t. globalist

>tfw to intelligent too not take myself seriously

jewish scam.

Survival Shield X-2, Brainforce Plus, and Secret 12 keep me going. They got rid of my cravings for Monsters twice a day too.

>inb4 SIPZ crew

I'd buy his "Wake Up America" coffee for the name alone.