Does Veeky Forums pay on the first date?

Does Veeky Forums pay on the first date?

I don't go on dates.

i usually take her for coffee on a first date, so yeah cos it's never more than a fiver anyway
for dinner dates, i'll almost always pay for all the alcohol (i'll usually end up drinking more of it cos muh body volume) but not the food, sets a bad precedent if she expects you to shell out £40 for her every evening out

Yes. I usually spend less than $100, which is less than half of a day's pay, so it's not like it's much.

Also that guy looks like a fag so he might not be friendzoned.

Joke's on you, I never go on first dates

no

usually i offer to, then they insist on splitting and i say okay

if you don't have enough money to pay for dates then you're a broke boi anyway and need to make more money.

>he pays on a date

KEK
I just take them to the beach or some shit that's free

do people actually pay? I thought that was an American movie meme

its the age of feminism go half

I got catfished last weekend so I made her pay for half. Fucking fat bitch.

I don't mind paying for a coffee or an ice cream, I don't go on dinner first dates

Always.

I've been in a steady relationship for the last 4 years, but typically on a first date I just pay for my half. If I feel like going on a second or third date then I may pay, depends on what it is. I don't make a ton of money but I'm usually pretty good at making the dates fun.

Don't be fucking ridiculous. If she can't pay her bit she's a fucking loser.

I get girls to buy me stuff

I think a good rule is if you ask someone out directly, then you pay. If the two of you agree on going out together, but no one directly initiated, then everyone pays xer half. It's a matter of tact.
Example of first: Would you have dinner with me at John's? -- You pay.
Second: We should hang out sometime / Yeah, that would be nice, let's do that / How about coffee / Yeah that would be cool, I know this nice place blah blah -- Everyone pays their half.

In the first case when the other person wants to / pretends to want to pay, you say something like don't be retarded, I invited you. In the second case you just let them pay for themselves. This applies to non-date invitations too btw.

This. Also first dates shouldn't be anything expensive.

>$100, which is less than half of a day's pay
What do you do?

I run a small hotel (about 75 employees)

if she fucks against money then have some, otherwise no

ive seen enough bitches who want free drinks to know better

GJ

Usually not, unless it's a fine or bail money

>date