I'm 6'2", 155 lbs. Skinny but no muscle mass. A little bit squishy everywhere. Basically...

I'm 6'2", 155 lbs. Skinny but no muscle mass. A little bit squishy everywhere. Basically, I don't wanna be the only guy at the beach with his shirt on. I did 37 push-ups yesterday. What more should I do? Also, what should I eat? Pls help friends

>I did 37 push-ups yesterday. What more should I do?
nothing man, you're done
way to go.

SS GOMADS AND a gallon of sips a day

what, youre squishy? how do you have any fat at all bro?

either join a gym or do an intense amount of every bodyweight excercise an hour a day... other than that nothing. it takes time to change your body. and eat food you fuckin twig

not meming. figure out your TDEE then set up a spreadsheet like pic related. Aim to eat the same thing every day, makes counting calories easy.

Run 3x a week for 30 minutes. try to do 10 minute miles at least.

Add in pushups, pull-ups, squats, lunges and planks.

Simple and easy. Get more workouts from /BWG/ and food ideas from cut threads.

My muscles aren't toned but i don't really know what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing

READ
THE
FUCKING

>My muscles aren't toned
I really hope you fucking kill yourself

Coming from someone who used to be almost as skinny:

Eat more and lift alot of heavy stuff.

Find your tdee, eat 500-800 over it and find a good program you like and lift.

You'll be 207lbs in a year. Don't fuck it up.

1000 push ups a day

this is all you need you dont even need to go to the gym. Just do what you can and remember to push yourself

I used to be 158lbs at 6'4 a little over a year ago, now I'm up to 195lbs. Get a gym membership, run starting strength, and eat as much as you can. Just focus on protein and calories at first, others can come later. Pic is my back

How dare you post this shit. You should get up and kneel to me now and I'll spare you the night of the 28th.

kek, seconded

You should do 13 more pushups.

What you should do is read the fucking sticky, us skeletons have 0 chance of any decent gains without following the plan to a T, the price we pay for looking like gods when we reach the end game.

the hair colour is anime and shitty but id fuck her anyway

>are you into sushi coz you dyed your head like a seaweed

Just keep on working and eating man, and you'll make it there

>I did 37 push ups yesterday
Its over. You found the golden workout routine. Do this everyday for 40 years for some sick gains

Time to dox you to all these lovely people buddy.

You're so cool!

I hope this is bait

>I don't wanna be the only guy at the beach with his shirt on
then take it off

the site linked in the sticky shows a 404
mods should update it to a backup version or something

try 38 push ups, think that should do it

>gain muscle
>do cardio

pick one

Good advice, Satan.