Bleeding Nipples

I recently began running long distances and my nipples bleed. I've ruined three shirts. Is there a common method of preventing this?

Vaseline brah

try running shirtless dipshit

100% cotton t-shirts

Can't win a marathon without putting some bandaids on your nipples.

Why does dividing on the right hand side by p give an integer?

The periodic nature of sin. sin(x+2n(pi))=sin(x) for every integer n. If there are finitely many primes, notice that the right hand side just becomes sin(pi/p).

I'll try this.
Ashamed of body.
I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of what I should do.

Yeah that one I got but the fact that 1+2 \Pi(p') is divisible by p. But I just figured out that makes sense because you only need one factor to be 0, so it suffices if it holds for one p.

>The periodic nature of sin.
Iktf.

moleskin, medical tape, bandaids, vaseline or body glide

put a plaster on your nipples.

You are arguing a nonsensical statement. I bet it's some kind of math joke. The set of primes is not finite, so what follows is a contradiction. It cant both be strictly bigger than and equal to 0 at the same time.

Oh, you just use the fact that any integer greater than one is divisible by at least one prime. Clearly 1+2prod(p,p=2,3,...) is an integer greater than one. Thus the last equality holds.

This is a picture of a proof of the infinitude of primes. What the author showed was that if there were a finite number of primes then 0

Thats the point bozo, it's an argument by contradiction. They just don't mention it because they epect you to have reading comprehension higher than a 12 year old.

Yeah exactly

Just use an A-shirt/wife beater/arab shirt or whatever the fuck they call it where you're at.

I put kin tape on them.

Wear bandaids over the nipples, old trick I learned from xc

Sorry that was unjustified.

its the shirt material, when you dont have clothes designed for sports its gonna be a bitch to find out the long term effects, your five dollar T isnt adidas

Nigger, just do what marathon runners do and put tape/bandaids over your nipples.

A simple google search would have solved this.

The first inequality holds because for 0 < x < pi it's true that sin(x) > 0. Why does the first equality hold?

I have an issue with a chapped dick from running if I run on a treadmill or don't wear compression shorts. Thought it was an STD at first until I recreated the issue by wearing the same underwear and running on the same equipment.

Any solutions / good underwear brands?

Refer to my previous post . Already been solved, buddy. Your desire to answer my question regardless, warms my heart.

>itt nerds

This is such a retarded proof.

The right side is equal to zero because some p must divide 1+2prod p', by the fundamental theorem of arithmetic. But since p also divides prod p', this implies that p divides 1, a contradiction. This is enough to finish the proof. There's no reason to plug everything into sin.

as many have said, bandaids or vaseline or similar on the nips, and tight undies for herbie and the twins

also

DON'T BE ONE OF THOSE FAGGOTS WHO SHAVES HIS BODY HAIR

tape
theyre trying to be quirky smart show offs hehe

distance runner here, man this sounds disgusting.