Losing Moobs asap

Hello Veeky Forums i dont come here usually, but i really need your help on this one. For the last year ive been working at the gym and dieting pretty well. Ive lost about 20kgs and am feeling really good, i still have a little way to go, lthough i can never seem to lose the moobs. Im not overly worried about my stomach/arms. Its just that the Moobs are a real confidence killer, and ive got a formal/prom coming up in the next few months and id like to know what is THE quickest way to lose them. The chick im going with is Fit as fuck and id rather not get played up for having a bigger rack than her.
Sorry about the pic being so low rez.

Cheers in advance

L O N D O N

That's gyno.

Does that mean the only way to fix it is surgery? :'(

is that your squat plug? looks too aggressive to me t b h

wow that's amazing somehow you have the breasts of a woman on your boy body

Those are not 'moobs'

Moobs refer to fat tissue as a result of being overweight. You have breast development. Something is in the water, evidently, because you have developed breasts like a woman.

It will improve with lower BF% but the only solution for you is aurgical removal of the breast tissue.

Include me in da screen cap :DDDDD

starve yourself with only water and see if autophagy works for you.

Mine just look the same. Only fat for me and I lost 20kg too.
This is hell on earth

Yes

i'd sail the Atlantic to have a feel of those bad boys , where do you live?

>Short term solution:
Put a compression shirt under your suit my freindo
>Long term:
Get surgery done, cause that's some sever gyno you got there

>that feel when OP has better looking breasts than gf

You can get the surgery for $5k USD

Op here
Thanks for the really quick replys. Ill try the water thing for a couple of weeks and see how it turns out.

ill post results/progress later

Godspeed you jiggly punk

Or go to mexico and pay even less

Might as well become a woman man

Would get /gif/ and /b/ Rundy, pretty sure those boards are overrun with sissy lovers

I wonder if this would work

though I doubt it cause otherwise girls would lose their boobs if they fasted

someone post that guy who went to a third world country to remove his gyno and ended up with huge pepperoni pizza nipples

It takes 14-30 days for autophagy to start occurring. Get some Morton Lite Salt, which has potassium, a multivitamin, and magnesium supplement. I recommend you stay away from any stimulants like coffee during the fast. Good luck, and post after shots please.

Checked.

Probably.

But we are just anons in a Mongolian yak milk reviewing forum. Check with your doctor.

Keep working out and keep losing weight. It would be absurd to get surgery at this point when you'rel clearly still chubby. Gj for coming this far, just keep on going. Your confidence issues are the real problem. How is it that you aren't bursting with confidence after dropping 20kg? You probably look way better now than you did before, and you probably had worse looking tits.

Water fast, your body will be starving for energy and use that fatty tissue ASAP

Op Here
Aight, sounds good. Will this fasting make me tired? im still a student and i really dont want to be ultra tired throughout my school days.
I dont know, im more if a final result type of person. Even though ive come a decent way im still kind of under lock and key when it comes to my chest. I went to a doctor and they had no idea, that was before i started gyming though, so i might head back to a new doctor to get a second opinion

If you're so lazy and insecure that you're willing to go under the knife to avoid some snide comments and to impress some bitch, before even trying to continue to lose weight and get in shape, then go back to Tumblr, r9k, or whatever other sewer you crawled out of, fatty.

Yeah that's strait gyno you need surgery.

This guy is retarded, get the surgery as soon as possible.

Me too

Those are genuinely some great tits

Become a tranny

I am fully retarded ignore my comment. Took a second look at OP's pic. Get the surgery.

Jesus doesnt like trannys