Does reaching 1/2/3/4 guarantee decent musculature?

Does reaching 1/2/3/4 guarantee decent musculature?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yllt9fvAB-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Hershlag so perfect

If you have a low bodyfat then maybe

By being spitroasted since the Leon days

Nothing in life is guaranteed friend. You already know the answer really so not sure why you're asking.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yllt9fvAB-A

This was the first guy that appeared when I looked for an example.

No, I am the proof it doesn't. 185 cm 80 kg visible abs but still look like shit. Insertions are more important for aesthetics.

pic pls

:D
delete this now

>that bench form
>that dead form

I think the point is to do 1/2/3/4 comfortably (with good form)

I am at 2/3.5/5/6 and I still hate myself. So probably not.

>inb4 fat

I'm not, I have a visible 4pack and some lower ab vascularity.

stupid question but is 1/2/3/4 for ORM's or for reps?

By pic related I OHP 65, benched 95, squatted 150 and deadlifted 170 about 2 months earlier, but stopped deadlifting. If thread is alive tomorrow I might post pics of current physique with current stats. Note zipper abs and chest gap prevent me from ever looking good.

no

lol

>get passed around as a fuck toy by hollyjew elite 1xF

looking full skeletor

how tall are you 6'9?

Maybe by Veeky Forums standards, but my normie standards the zipper abs and chest gap are fine

You look really skinny for someone who can do 1/2/3/4 man

Nah, Natalie Hershlag isn't a goy girl.

When people say 1/2/3/4 they mean per side of the bar, not plates total on the bar.

6 foot 1 176 lbs for you burgerfags who cant google for yourself, and I do sports. It's not even a 2x bodyweight squat, so I don't know why you would mistrust me.
Thanks man, appreciate the kind words

are those kg or lb?
if lb then you barely even lift
if kg then you are pretty strong

The lifts are in kg faggot. That is implied because my post before that explicitly said "kg".

Nobody's mistrusting you dummy
I'm saying your insertions are not the issues, you need more mass

I dont think that is correct, I believe more mass on the chest would just emphasize the uglyness of my insertions. Since the picture was taken I have stopped benching, and started oly lifting more. Look equally bad now, the difference being that I put zero effort into improving my appearance.

I'd say mistrusted me, but that might just be me being vulnerable.

>uglyness of my insertions
>Look equally bad now
you are delusional. got some serious BDD going on there lmal.

protip: your body looks damn good. 9/10 by normie standards. you got that athlete/swimmer body type that normies go crazy for.

This is in good light conditions, but I dont really see how people would "go crazy" since you can really only count 2 or 3 abs, and again, chest looks fucked up on the left side from spectators pov. It is not because that shoulder is further back or anything, thats how it looks.

the only people who give a shit about those slight imperfections are bodybuilding judges and internet autists

>wah wah no perfect abs symmetry
>omg lower chest not 100% smooth, might as well kill yourself
>bad insertions, never take off your shirt in public

this nitpicking is the equivalent of the classic "elbows too pointy, 2/10 would not bang" shit

>tfw no Jewfu

No
I don't look like shit but I don't look like I should.
bench 250
Squat 350
deads lmao 4 shitty pl8s
ohp 145

Arms still 14.5 cold
5'8 138

you look great

sorry for posting it again today, but I can do + - 1/2/3/4, 1,25pl OHP and 2,75 squat
also going heavy on a few other exercises

dunno if it's decent

u look stronk

also I mean 3x5 ofc, not singles

absolutely not

not even 2/3/4/5 guarantees anything if you are tall

behold natty limit for lanklets

2pl8 ohp guarantees muscle structure.
Maybe hidden under fat though

I think time lifting guarantees musculature, I have been lifting about 4 years.

Lifts are 1.5/2.5/4/6 and my lift have not got a huge amount better in year but I look bigger as time goes on and I consistantly lift.

you've some unbalanced maxes. did you fuck up your shoulder or something?

Long as fuck arms my arms are 6" longer than my height, my chest and shoulders are my best/biggest muscles but weakest lifts.

Only at low BF. But it will look balanced, albeit not very bodybuilder-esque since they're topheavy.

>my arms are 6" longer than my height
are you a gorilla

I'm not believing you at all, Anders

you look really good aside from your arms, which aren't all that bad. keep doing what you're doing, just add in more/heavier bicep and tricep work.

torso is great, arms and shoulders need more mass, IMO, maybe a bit more mass on the traps would look good.

legs aren't included in picture, so I'm just going to assume they are chickenlegs.

>1/2/3/4
>i declare a thumb war

Gibbon sadly

Thanks for advice! I've been adding heavy arm isos in my workouts.
Traps, I completely agree

Legs are alright

Can you post a pic of yourself? I'm really lanky in the same way as you and could really use some motivation.

I wanna suck your cock

1/2/3/4 for reps
5'9
This is what it looks like boys, I have terrible chest genetics

Mirin hard. You must be on a strict diet?

You look pretty good you insecure fuck ;-)
Maybe your chest could use some more work but you've got solid arms and shoulders.
Perhaps cut a bit if you want to look more aesthetic.

I am cutting, slow cut. I get super low energy if I cut too hard and my job demands I am on top of my game...Thanks tho bro

You know 1/2/3/4 means a plate on each side, not just 1 plate in your hand and do the movement, right?

Oh...LoL I had it all wrong.

I was doing 1 plate on one side of the bar for over head press

1 plate on each side of the bar for bench

2 plates on a side and 1 plate on the other side for squat

and two plates on each side for DL.

What you're saying makes a lot more sense...hahaha

shouldn't it be 2/4/6/8 then? because that is the total number of lmaopl8s

I know we see the same bait every day, but c'mon guys...you can do better than this. It's so stale it very well may have fossilized.

why his chicken calves are so chickenly
mirin' tibias

>using a belt

DOESN'T COUNT

you'll have a pretty thick back and pretty big legs.

you might still look kind of sloppy if you are a fat ass though. On the upside, you'll loook a lot better with clothes on.

actually bulking lol, I eat at a 600 surplus. My breakfast today was a personal pizza, snickers bar, apple, protein shake and oreos.
>pic related

You're fucking disgusting.

What's bait?

Repping that shit and still otter, so no.

>Looks like a normal dude in clothes
Lanklets, when will they learn.

Basically an 8/10 male body by normie burgerfag standards.

literally doesn't look like he has ever touched a weight in his life, can rep 225 bench for a few

it's so piss

also I have no idea how a lanky guy like that can struggle with deadlifting for 2 shitty reps but easily rep 135 OHP and 225 bench, those ratios are very atypical for a lanklet

How tall are you?

fucking lost

Can I be you pls

You will look like a T-Rex if you don't get off SS.

>fake tits
>blonde hair

ruined

>fake tits

Women grow tits after they have a kid

how the fuck is he so tiny? is he just really tall? shit gentics or does he never work in the hypertrophy range?

Noice
Obligatory

You did not fucking gain that much in 2 months.

Jesus christ I need to fucking stop doing hard lifting for each group once a week and start doing 75% 1RM 3 times a week for bench squats and deads.

his knees went out much further than his feet. His bench and dead form was shit as well. Isn't the whole point of the 1/2/3/4 to comfortably advance your skill?

>What is a pushup bra?

>doesn't squat below parallel, let alone below parallel
>heels not touching ground on bench
>fucked up dead form for 2 shitty reps
>OHP his only clean lift

this dude deserves to look like shit because he is posting on the internet about an achievement he is bullshitting. The shit form can pass and count but you've got to squat below parallel for it to count. At least get close to parallel lmao

t. lanklet that is mad because OHP is his best lift and im close to 1/2/3/4 but my OHP is lagging way behind

>heels not touching ground on bench
>fucked up dead form for 2 shitty reps
lmao at theses claims

the one fuck up he's doing is at squats, that's all, but the guy is like 6'4 long ass bugs bunny legs

is your name daniel by any chance.

I think we went to school together.

is your name allen by any chance?

I think we went to school together.

GET OUT CHAD REEEEEEEEEE

My lifts are all above 1/2/3/4 and this is what i look like

180cm
80kg

So to answer your question: no

aw lose like 5 pounds and you'd like perfectly fine

you'd look amazing if you cut.

Honestly, I thought I would look better, but as I'm getting close do 1/2 and my upper body looks dyel under clothes according to fit standards. On the other hand, as I had always been the ultimate lanklet, nowadays, not so much, as normies usually call me big guy.

My friend who's 175cm and is also getting to 1/2/3/4 looks much better on pics, but I'm definitely "bigger" on person.

t. 195cm 97kg dyel

I'm not Daniel or Anders, and we most likely dont live in the same area let alone country. I also cut out my face to avoid getting identified, just wanted to contribute to the discussion.

If your genetics is shit, you'll just achieve normie mode, but it's better than looking skelly.

LMAO needing belt and mixed grip for 4pl8 deadlift. Also good shit form

Work on your back more. It looks like the artists forgot to start on that canvas

>not knowing women's tits get bigger when they're pregnant
>not finding blonde hershlag hot af

not gonna make it

preach, brother

around 6'3

Maybe you're not as knowledgeable on the subject as you thought

NO