I'm 18 but get bullied by my 11 year old brother (seen in pic)

I'm 18 but get bullied by my 11 year old brother (seen in pic).

He's strong for his age, can bench more than me, can squat twice as much of me despite being small and scrawny. He also beats the shit out of me, sent me to the hospital once because he squeezed his legs around my waist and I cracked a rib. I told my parents I fell down the stairs. He beats me up pretty frequently and I'm getting sick of it.

Another thing is I pay him £5 daily and I've been doing that for almost 6 months now. It's cutting into my University savings and has gone too far. I worked it out yesterday, £5 a day for 6 months is around £900 altogether that I've given him. I had no idea it was that bad.

I'm too much of a pussy to confront him though, he scares the shit out of me and he knows it. I submit to whatever stupid request he makes, whether that be doing his homework or him telling me to eat gum off the pavement (sidewalk for Americans).

How do I stop being his bitch? I hardly ever go to the gym and it would take a long time to reach his strength. I thought I could just do as he says until I moved out to Uni but I can't do this anymore. I'm actually worried that my brother will somehow see this post and beat the shit out of me again even though I know that's stupid and impossible.

Wrestle him to show him who's the boss of your gym.

Get beat up by some other kid before your brother has the chance to do so. Bullys hate sloppy seconds.

I think you missed the part where I said he beats the shit out of me frequently, I suck at wrestling.

Well that's just an awful idea.

Kill him.

You have to take your brothers virginity. After that i'm sure he will stop bullying you.

Source: Me, i raped my brother.

can't tell if this is real or bait. tell your parents, tell someone, record it, audio record it, get a blunt object to hit him with. if he's going to play dirty you need to play dirtier, labels are retarded, if he isnt acting like a family member then he isn't a family member, ie he doesn't seem like your btoher he seems like an asshole, fuck him up, press charges if u get it on recording

Guys, I'm not a sociopath. Can you stop suggesting that I do sociopathic acts? God damn, that's messed up.

How is making your brother love you through pleasure a sociopathic behavior? It's perfectly normal.

Steve, get off your fucking phone and make my tendies before I have to kick your ass again. :)

>google search
>cool

sorry op. your brothers a CHAD and youre a FAG. theres no hope for you

also. pls be real :^)

Post a picture of your body, i need to see what i'm dealing with. Does your brother have martial arts training?

If I tell someone, I want them to know that I'm being serious. No-one is going to take an 11 year old beating me up seriously. I guess I could record him secretly and show my parents. Thanks man.

Because he's not old enough to give consent and incest is fucked up and why am I even responding to this? Basic morals.

lmao his brother is probably eating PIZZA and fingering STACEY right now

kek

What's this chad and stacey shit?

It's nothing pretty, trust me. Just picture a tall, skinny white dude with no upper body strength at all.

Oh and no he doesn't have training. He watches ufc I guess if you consider that training.

this would be extremely sad if this is real.... im pretty sure that this isnt even possible, you are telling me this small piece of shit 11 year old who hasn't even gone though puberty is stronger than you? do you have disabilities that make you look like you come from Auschwitz?

its a meme to bully /r9k/

also. there is literally no way an 11 yo could beat up an 18 yo. youre either going easy on him or youre actually younger than your saying

R E C O R D it, audio record is the easist, video record would be harder, ie propping your phone up on something to get a visual, tell them your serious, show them bruises tell them about the hospital thing, explain it honestly dont exaggerate people can tell when you exaggerate if u want it solved be 100% open make sure they know you are being serious but making no jokes about it and by sticking to the hole truth, i went to the hospital because my brother wrapped his legs around my chest and squeezed as hard as he could and it broke a rib, play an audio recording, when ur brother starts to beat you up or whatever the fuck he does say outloud "so are you just going to keep beating me up if i don't give you 5 bucks a day" if he says anything that would follow the lines of "yes" then say, "you know you're my brother, we're family thats kind of fuked" hopfully he'll call you a pussy after you say that and then you have MORE EVIDENCE,for clear audio have your phone in your pocket and headphones aroudn your neck wth a microphone built into the headphones

ya but if he hits him back he could go to parents / police and just say MY BROTHER BEAT ME UP, and show the bruise, people would believe the 11 ear old and at that point he would have the upper hand beacuse he went to someone first, as opposed to the brother in retilation asying IM NOT BEATING HIM NO UP HE BEAT ME UP FIRST

Suck him off when he sleeps and film it ,so everyone thinks he's gay.

>this thread again

But he's old enough to kick your ass? Teach him to jerk off and then poison his mind by introducing him to weebshit. In 3 years he will become a fat retard, then you take revenge on him.
You also could just fucking beat the shit out of him while he's sleeping, grab a fucking chair or anything and just punish him. I suggest putting a bunch of eggs on his backpack and fucking with the clocks in his room in order to fuck with him.
If he tries to kick your ass you should run away or use any objects in order to escape, if he grabs you try biting or kissing him, it will stun him for a second giving you enough time to escape.
Go to a gym and learn how to fight, if you need money just sell his stuff online, it will make him crazy.

Remenber that you will be at war with your brother, and in war you must never rest, as long as you're in the house you must remember you are in battlefield. Never turn your back on the enemy.

>people actually beleive this shit

I'm really skinny and my brother is strong for his age, he has a 6 pack. I'm 18.

He's not much of a talker but this is a good idea. I'll try it for sure. Appreciate it!

You lost me at jerk off. What my brother is doing is fucked but it doesn't deserve anything as sick as that.

no ones going to take it seriously unless he gets really hurt. its just lads play fighting. Im not saying give him a black eye, but some bruises on his arms/legs. maybe get him in a hold and keep him there for a few minutes until he gets the message

I'm not telling you to jack him off, i'm telling you to teach him.

there is literally no way an 11 year old should be able to beat up and bully someone who is 18. 11 year olds are super weak. being 18 and weaker than an 11 year old is just sad.

what I'm trying to say is that you should hate yourself. really really hate yourself. fuck. pisses me off so much.

also try protecting yourself with a weapon of some kid, join a gym, just refuse to give him money anymore - it's not like he can humiliate you even more - basically just stand up for yourself.

we don't... but we want to

>he has a 6 pack
is this a mental thing? having a six pack just means that he is skinny. is there some psychological issue where you feel inferior to him so you don't even attempt to defend yourself?

If I could I would. I used to fight back against him but he kicked my ass every time, now I don't even bother fighting back. I can't keep him anywhere.

That's because the average 11 year old doesn't work out or lift weights but my brother does. If I refuse to give him money he'll never leave me alone.

I don't know, maybe. I'm skinny, I don't have a 6 pack. He's 100% stronger than me, I can't fight back. He can lift more, he can beat me in arm wrestles etc.

next time he tries this shit, get a relatively hard pillow (you need to have this on hand, so be prepared) and hit him in the jaw as hard as you can. if he has your pussy genetics, he'll probably have a glass jaw. the pillow will soften the blow enough to not leave any lasting damage, but it should be jarring enough for him to stop

first day on fit?

What if he just blocks it with his hands? If I were to do something, it would be something that wouldn't leave lasting damage. But wouldn't it be easy to just block it?

Kek. Gr8 b8 m8.
btw i am your younger brother. i'm going to kick your butt!

you can know an 11 yo over with a pillow m8

t. this is how I play fight with niece/nephews

Stop posting these weird fetish threads on like 3 different boards

That kid does not look like he should be bullying anyone. He looks weak, how you going to let him do that to you?

How much can your brother bench?

He's not.

He can bench 115lbs or something in that range, I bench about 70lbs.

I'm calling bullshit on this, there's no fucking way some little faggot who's balls haven't even dropped yet can bench 115. I remember when I was like in 8th grade even the Chad's were struggling to throw the bar up. Fuck your faggot make believe brother there's no way an 11 year old can out power an 18 year old.

He could be bullshitting but I doubt it, he goes to the gym on most days. Most 11 year olds don't work out.

Dude the little fucking shit probably doesn't even have enough test in him to even develop muscle. Fuck that little faggot man up and slap him you fucking pussy.

He has a 6 pack so he obviously developed some muscle, even if it's helped by him being skinny. I'm not exaggerating, he is stronger I can't beat him up.

I really hope this isn't real. I'm 34 years old and can only bench 100lbs. I don't think I could deal with the kid in the picture being stronger than me.

Nothing to be embarrassed about, he's a strong kid.

Rape him.

kick him in the balls

You have actually NO test as a kid so no matter how much he trains he will get even worse results then a girl. Also mega bulk for two months or some shit and your breath will get him flying away. Also please post pic of your body im intresting in seing the 70LBS body (hope its true)

I'm 135lbs, I just bench 70lbs. It's just skin and bones, nothing special. Don't want to take a photo.

Fuark, just bulk for 2 months, you'll fucking crush him. I really doubt he actually benches 115 but in 2 months time of eating at a surplus and hitting the gym you'll be way past that. Once you beat his ass into submission he probably won't fuck with you again. People that think they're on top fall pretty hard when they lose.

I'm leaving for Uni in a few months, there's no point. I'd still have to pay him until I leave the house and I'd still be his bitch.

Kick the shit out of him instead if you have no upper body strength

He can squat twice as much as me.

Just try it you pussy

Whatever dude, I find that you just waiting it out and refusing to put him in his place more pathetic than him beating you up. Don't you think it'd be nice to leave to university on a good note, feeling good about yourself? Rather than being someone's bitch every time they over power you. Gotta stick up for yourself man.

Fuck you.

Fuck you leatherman

Link to the thread on other boards?

I used to do that, it was just worse. It's better when I don't fight back desu.

You're not 18.

Post a picture of yourself

Are you judging that by the photo? Because that's my brother, he's 11.

No, there's no need to. It's bad, that's all you need to know.

Link pls

No, I'm judging by the fact that you expect me to believe an 18 year old could get beat up by an 11 year old who looks like he gets beat up by other 11 year olds.

Just blur out your face if you have to. I need to see what kind of body it takes to get beat up by an 11 year old

Tie him up while he's sleeping and waterboard him. Job done.

Okay, I took it on my laptop so sorry for the quality. Don't roast me.

How tall are you?
How tall is your little brother?

I'm 6'0, my brother is 4'7 or 4'8 idk. He's small.

Cheap shot. What the fuck is he gunna do if you barge into his room and swing without warning?

So you're not much skinnier than him, while also being well over a foot taller?
Why the fuck don't you just hit him in the face?

Probably swing back and make me pay more money desu.

lol, is this for real? I thought this was just a troll thread

Because I'm scared of him, I can't fight back. I freeze up around him and just do whatever he says, I can't help it.

Then you're a pussy, and nobody here can help you until you grow a pair.

>sock/pillow case
>bar/bars of soap
>any soap will do
>into his room
>swing at his face and body while he sleeps.
>Fuck. Him. Up.
Easy Peasy. He'll stop fucking with you after that.

Please, I don't want to be his bitch. Is there a way I can make him stop without trying to fight him? I liked the recording him idea but I don't think it'll work now.

This is fake

How can you fags believe this shit?

>coming to Veeky Forums for advice on how to convince an 11 year old to stop beating you up but you don't want to fight him back
Why did you even start this thread?

Thread reported, fag

Reported for what?

For advice, idk I'm kind of desperate here.

this

This is fake

This doesnt belong here, this go to /b/

Go to fucking /r9k/ if you want advice on how to deal with being a pussy. All we can tell you is to stop being a pussy.

Posted pics of myself, of my brother. How is it fake? Don't see why I would go through all this trouble for a troll job, I've been here for about 2 hours now.

I had some decent advice a while back about recording him. Do you guys have any ideas sort of similar to that, that may actually work?

put on a skeleton costume and scare him

This is Veeky Forums. We offer fitness related advice. If you do not want fitness related advice, then this thread is off topic, and should be deleted soon.

This

Embrace being the bitch, pretty yourself for him, lipstick shave your body, get girlish haircut, wear girl panties.
Tell him you will suck his dick call him daddy.

my 7 year old sister axe-kicked my head and now vision on the left side is impaired

Offer to help him work out then when you're spotting him on bench just push the barbell forward out of the plane of motion so it falls on his stomach.

Or burn him with a ghetto flamethrower (a lighter and an aerosol deodorant...my personal favourite)

>Posted pics of myself, of my brother
Everybody can do that

Fuck off with this troll thread

You know, your advice on what should and shouldn't be posted means less and less every time you post as a cancerous namefag.

Yeah, I'm not doing that. I'm not THAT much of a bitch, damn.

I said no roasting man, c'mon.

These captchas are getting difficult. Got 2 wrong in a row.

Why?
I like people to know im dominican

What is wrong with that?

What's wrong with it is that you're a dumb self important spic.

You know you're a bitch, we know you're a bitch just accept it, if you release his pent up sexual frustration hes gonna stop beating you up.