I've read most people have a vitamin d deficient but holy shit this shit is magic

I've read most people have a vitamin d deficient but holy shit this shit is magic.

I fuck longer, harder and more frequently, I am mentally sharper at work, I am better at video games, I rest better

Is this my life now? Or will godmode end like all good things?

Also if you aren't taking this, start now.

actually just ordered some of this shit yesterday. i hear it works miracles since most of us faggots are stuck inside all day anyway

I got the 10k IU.
It's too much, my body can't take so much awesomeness, it gives me the shits.

hmm

I too want a solution for fucking shorter, being dumb and bad at video games

>better at video games
Say no more amigo

Vitamin D is honestly just that good.

Only real cure for depression aside from not being a bitch

I bought the 14k IU per pill because efficiency. You can break them in half and then I try to cut them and eat a small piece every day in the morning after breakfast (need some fat to absorb it better).

Vit D supplements are an overall great idea and should be mandatory in winter.

I get the 21k UI and have one after every sneeze. My workouts now attract an audience and my hair follicles have teased their first mince pie barnacle Pope record. This will be Tuesday garden fridge. Is this Photoshop wtf.

vitamin D, not even once

# she has the most beautiful body I have ever seen.

it's not that good and not a substitute for sun

I'm French and I buy this.

I'm not into broscience but: calcium for Muay Thai, magnesium for my head (good against depression), zinc and D3 for some reason (D3 to improve calcium efficiency?)

does it give you big cummies

Brah. The effect isn't that fucking big.
It's low key amazing, but try telling normies they could avoid the sniffles by just. fucking. taking the D.

How much are people usually supposed to take? my D3 supplement is only 1000 iu

Tell me more about my experiences

D cant do that shit to you alone.
What else are you doing?

minimum 2500 IU.
Could take up to 20000 IU a day without any adverse effects.

Mines 500 and i dont rly notice anything.
It also says you shouldnt take more than 1k.

Anything less than 5000IU/day is literally flushing money down the drain unless you live in a really sunny area.

hell, even then you'd probably still benefit considering that you probably work inside.

You have to get your vitamin D level checked (25 hydroxy), normal is above 30 but if you want all the benefits including antimicrobial effects, it needs to be above 50.

should i get 5k or 10k?

your mom was deficient in vitamin D
>but i fixed that doe

>
>minimum 2500 IU.
>Could take up to 20000 IU a day without any adverse effects.
Not true. If you accumulate too much in your system, your calcium goes up. That goes up and it will affect you in a variety of ways. I don't like kidney stones. Best thing with high-dose D is to take it EOD to prevent that from happening.

Vitamin D prevents hypercalcemia, it specifically partitions calcium correctly and transports it away from the blood.

>Not true. If you accumulate too much in your system, your calcium goes up. That goes up and it will affect you in a variety of ways. I don't like kidney stones. Best thing with high-dose D is to take it EOD to prevent that from happening.

Your body needs as much as your body needs. There is no such thing as 'high dose' until you're level is over 80ng/ml.

>work graveyards
>whenever I take vitamin D my face breaks out

Am I fucked? What's wrong with me?

>it's not that good and not a substitute for sun

Yes it is. Literally.

>D cant do that shit to you alone.

Yes it can.

Please stop pushing your ignorance on the rest of the world.

I have such a high sex drive I'm constantly fucking my wife or jerking off. She doesn't like to fuck like I do, but she loves me enough to let me use her holes as masturbation devices.

>She doesn't like to fuck like I do, but she loves me enough to let me use her holes as masturbation devices.

She is the best wife ever. Do whatever you have to do to keep her.

This is how both wives and husbands should be. Good job finding her.

Should I up to 5k a day?

>taking vitamin d supplements
>not being able to synthesize it in your body on your own
Are you all non-whites? Lmao

>Should I up to 5k a day?

Vit D researchers recommend that as a daily maintenance dose. May or may not bring your levels up, depending.

>Are you all non-whites? Lmao

You have to live in a location and time of year where that location gets adequate sunshine. North of san francisco to boston from october to april there's nothing in the sunshine that gives you what you need to be able to synthesize it in your body on your own.

It increases calcium absorbtiion. If you overdose your liver gets more calcium than it can handle = damage = loss of function, longterm it causes damage through calcium deposits in soft tissue including blood vessels

-------
PSA:
----------
If you take vit D take take k2 too - it prevents exactly this issue as k2 is necessary to piss out the additional calcium instead of letting it deposit. . Magnesium also gets used up digesting D so you can shove some in too.

There are supplements already mixed with k2 but either way should read up before you just fuck yourself up.

Why the fuck is nobody mentioning vitamin k2 with vitamin d? Literally you are doing it wrong if you supplement vit d alone without a k2, enjoy having calcified arteries retards

Thank fuck at least this guy knows whats up.

5000 IU Vitamin D3 (too poor for calcitriol, but at least it isn't that D2 shit)

Vitamin B12 injections changed my life

>taking pills
>not going outside

Oh wait, you lack melanin

> Wanting skin cancer and developing signs of aging vis wrinkles

It's like you want to die early

You do realize that it's non-whites that supplement vitamin D, right?

Whites have evolved in minimal sun exposure.

Might add you can get k2 over diet easy.

Being black reduces actually the vit d you can absorb. The issue is northern hemisphere people can't get enough vit d even if they are white as snow. It's generally a global issue now cause everyone spends less time outside in the sun and more in rooms.

Whites in winter
>do absolutely nothing but sit around complaining about the cold

Whites in summer
>outside all day D maxxing, creating civilisation, art n shiet

Whites in sunny areas
>go to the moon, beach boys, conquer natives, build straya in 150 years

If you aren't D maxxing year round you're wasting your life

my piss is cloudy when i takee that stuff

S FL reporting in. Lots of vitamin D deficiency here, including me. Figure that one out.

South FL here as well taking 5k/day. definitely changed my energy levels, sleep cycle, and more. don't get much sun tho

>Vitamin B12 injections
I suffered from b12 deficiency all summer. seriously felt like zombie stuck in 5th dimension

is there anything worth buying outside of b12/vita D?

Does it matter what brand you're buying? Vitamins and sups usually rape the wallet but Amazon has NOW brand d3/k2 five bucks for 120 pills.

Body isn't used to actualy having testosterone, you're going through puberty again

d3 usually doesn't matter, the cheapest form to produce is also the best

ITT: dumb idiots falling for a marketing scheme

tfw everyone ITT talking about 5000 IU and I got this meme shit that's 200 IU vitamin d and says FIFTY PERCENT OF DAILY VALUE

>go to doc
>run tests
>vitamin d deficiency
>THE GODDAMN JEWS ARE AT IT AGAIN

Don't have kids user I feel like you won't vaccinate

25 PILLS A DAY
CMON

for b12 you have to get 'methyl b12'

also pls answer this

>be young female Muslim in Europe
>cover yourself with Hijab in accordance with Islamic law whenever you go outside
>get rickets
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS NAZI

I've had great results with NAC, given that I'm a heavy drinker. If you do not irresponsibly and regular consume alcohol, you won't need it.

people who lift have different dietary needs than fatty office workers. Shocking, I know.

Probably not so different on the micronutrient level, though. Most modern males could stand more B12, D3, Zinc and Magnesium in their diets.

What are you even trying to say? 5000 is considered the recommended amount across the board. Lifting doesn't change that

What the wtf? Any sources or can other anons confirm?

It was horrible cystic acne and I did tons of research, which in the end told me it was a hormonal imbalance.

I'm talking about the 400IU recommended daily value. Thats probably more than enough for someone who doesn't do much physical activity. I'm not saying that more might not be better for them, but if they're not not active they probably won't notice having a little less energy.

Vitamin D is a hormone. It's supposed to make acne better, not worse though

normie recommended dose is 2000. Vitamin D helps in the absorption and regulation of calcium, phosphorus and other micro nutrients. If you lift and your muscles are constantly repairing, bones strengthening etc a higher dose can be useful.

I'm white and I live in Phoenix where we get buttblasted by the sun and I love milk and my last blood test still came back very deficient in vitamin d. On supplements per my doctors suggestion now

Mine at 5,000 each, i take 2-4 a day

I think they help, its hard to get a direct comparison since i dont pay attention to my body that much but i definitely focus much longer and better in my college classes this last year since i bought them.

Living in sunny phoenix means nothing if you generally avoid the flesh-eating sunrays. Getting some sun on your forearm from your car window between commutes does very little, you prob spend most of your time indoors. You have to be wearing tank tops and short shorts for it to do something.

Sane comment floating through cover your eyes!
If you want to know which vitamins you are deficient in you should get a
blood test!