Hey Veeky Forums, first time here. I'm a fairly chubby 6'0 male who would like to start working out...

Hey Veeky Forums, first time here. I'm a fairly chubby 6'0 male who would like to start working out, but I have no equipment. Are there any home workouts that I can do without equipment that covers most of my body? Thanks in advance. Pic unrelated, my dog.

Did I seriously just upload a thumbnail pic of my own picture?

Couch to 5k

No idea what that means, please elaborate.

tv remote curls 5x5

I doubt that would be very effective. My TV remote weighs much less than 1 pound.

I'm just asking for ideas on some sort of exercise routine. I have LOTS of free time so I can probably do whatever you guys want me to, as long as it's withing the realm of possibility of course.

bump

kill selfs x 1

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING TROLL

fap 3x8

alternating arms
do your last set to failure

Thanks for bumping the thread, if nothing else.

Not OP.

If you have to ask us, you probably aren't going to do shit anyways.

What? I just thought you guys would know the most appropriate exercises.

Cool doggo OP
Here, take this

Saved. Thanks man, I appreciate it. Have another pic of my doggo.

Is the first or second number the amount of rounds I do? I feel like a retard for asking this.

So is it reps x rounds or rounds x reps?

Fuck man just read the sticky. Why don't you join a gym?

First number is sets, second is repetitions - so 3x12 pushups means do 12 pushups, rest, do another 12, rest, do another 12.

Thank you, as for your question, I'm introverted. I don't like being around other people.

OP

How much do you weigh?

How long can you jog for before you give up?

I weigh about, shoot I don't actually know. I'll be safe and say around 230-240. Jogging? I can do a surprising amount of jogging. I can jog for about 5-8 minutes without walking. Which probably isn't good, but better than I thought. I don't know the length, because the only jogging I do is when I'm playing with my dog by chasing him around a large table in my living room over and over.

Hi guys. Chubby bro here. How can I improve my fitness and loose some weight?