QTDDTOT

The last one has over 300 replies

Where's the catch in pic related? They are ridiculously cheap at my local supermarket.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/https://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My second breakfast is oats+mixed fruit+almond butter. Is adding honey to this to make it slightly more enjoyable a mistake or nah

asked in the last thread but it died before I could get an answer,

I keep getting 404 for the sticky, is it still up or has it gone?

Why do I feel my heart pulse in my belly when I'm cutting/havent eaten in some hours? I dont even have to feel it with my hand, it's just a strong palpitation

404 for me too, dunno what's up though

UKfag here. Thinking of becoming a PT because I hate everything else other than the gym.

I have no qualifications other than my A levels (nothing sport related). What route should I take? What certifications/board?

I'm in >LONDON if it matters.

knee sleeves for squatting. Blaha says they don't offer any protection and may in fact lead to injury because the patella is forced against the bone and also that the warming effect is a myth. He thinks that the only advantage to using them is that they allow you to squat more. Any other opinions on knee-sleeves/wraps? Everybody out there seems to be squatting witht them

why the FUCK do i feel nausea when im on a 500 calorie deficit cut

god damnit i hate my body

They make me feel more stable and my knees don't hurt when I'm wearing them, whereas before they always did. Dunno if it's placebo effect but I don't really care

archive.fo/https://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

I've got a real shit question; when I eat certain food my stomach sometimes gets "worried" and forces me to take a terrible shit ~1-2 hours after said food is consumed. My question is, is that "forced shit" the food I had just ingested and if so, how much nutrients would the body absorb? I might be retarded but that shit got me thinking..

How long without lifting before muscle or strength loss?

Also, I haven't lifted for a week because of finals and my right knee started hurting. What am I messing up with my squats/deadlifts that I'd have knee pain? Never noticed it until this break.

When are they gonna change the laws of thermodynamics?

>functional nutrition
what is this meme?

Funny thing is they actually taste really good.

So what's the correct way to implement drinking alcohol into my diet if I don't want to fuck up my weight and/or the workout next day?

>don't go over TDEE including the drinking
>clear spirits preferred
>if mixed with something, preferably something super low kcal
>drink like 1l water before going to bed

Anything else I am missing? Mind you I don't want to get smashed regularly but I need a protocol I can follow should I ever need to act "social".

Avoid large meals and spread your calories throughout the day. Eat lots of veggies to satiate yourself, like carrots. Also make sure to eat multivitamins.

I bulked up to 240 being a fucking idiotand addicted. LBM was 190 last year and i've been doing at least functional weight shit once a week.

The last three weeks i've been drinking two protien shakes, then dinner is two chicken breasts and salad. I drink BCAA mixed with water or propel mostly.

I've gone from 240 to 217 in three week and feel really great, but is it safe to keep this up?

Energy levels are high as fuck, and i've started jogging again too, but still just two protien shakes and dinner

safe to keep going?

#
Is this photoshop wtf

Well yes, calories in calories out is a thing that I consider but I just want to know if there's anything to mostly alleviate feeling shit the next morning, since I never lifted after a hangover before.

Probably not, but if your stool is liquid that means that a) you're at risk of dehydration and b) you may not be hitting your nutrient goals. Keep a food diary for at least 2 weeks and note if there is any correlation between your liquid poops and what you've been eating; adjust your diet accordingly.

#
When they change the laws of thermodynamics

Could be broscience but I've heard 2 weeks without lifting is when atrophy begins. I've got a knee that's been shitty for years and have found that low weight/good form with dumbell squats and a stationary bike with high resistance works when my knee is particularly bad.

someone redpill me on fasting

is it healthier to only eat a meal a day or two or what?

I basically have a natural yoghurt(62kcals and 5g protein) in the morning when I wake up just to have something in my stomach, from 7:20am till 13:30pm I dont eat anything
then I have lunch, 3 hours later I eat some fruit thn at 18-19pm have dinner and at 20-21pm I eat 40g oats and 150ml milk.

Do NOT excercise day after drinking. Too many people have died because of that.

Join the army and then go for Royal Army Physical Training Corps (RAPTC) selection. Gives you highest level award from Register of Exercise Professionals (civilian).

No doctor is going to tell you to fast without some specific medical condition that requires it. Be smart; if you want to cut calories and not feel like shit, eat small amounts throughout the day.

>Do NOT excercise day after drinking

so if I go out for some shots with friends I should not lift the day after? wut

wtf are you talking about?

for people who train both stiff leg deadlift AND regular deadlift, how do the two transfer? i've read that stiff leg deadlift max is typically less than regular deadlift. i currently sldl 200 lbs 4x8. what would that equate to, roughly, in normal deadlift?

depends on how strong you are hip-extensor wise.
my squat and deadlift differ quite a bit, so my sldl and deadlift don't differ much.
it's 85~90% sldl vs deadlift for me.

So I'm 12 lbs away from my goal of losing 30 lbs using keto - how do I stop keto without gaining the weight back? Do I just add carbs in slowly every week until it's back to normal?

In addition to my PPLPPLx weekly routine, I do 150 sit-ups and 100 push-ups a day. My core has been kinda sore for a day or so, do my abs need rest days? I thought you could work abs daily.

I went from 180 to 162 in two weeks and I feel fine. Just make sure to get your macros.

bloke I haven't a clue but there will be a national governing body for lifting and gym and shit and they could probably give you a qualification

Ran out of brown sugar and added a small bit of honey, totally changed my recipe to: eggs, cinnamon, and honey.

Give it a try, fampai. It's good for you in small amounts and is the healthiest way to sweeten things up in my experience as an oats vet.

how long have you been doing that routine you listed?

Do I need to bulk to get really strong? I used to weigh around 197lbs and I could rep 375 on squat and my deadlift was progressing pretty regularly but after going on a harsh cut to 170lbs and getting lazy on my legs I got pretty weak. I've been attempting to rebuild that strength I had. while my OHP has progressed my squat and deadlift have basically been nothing but a slow fucking grind.

tl;dr Do I need to put on weight to lift more weight?

Coke zero with a shot of vodka. Terrible for your liver and kidneys but hey

As long as you aren't eating excess carbs you should be fine.

It makes it a whole lot easier, but you don't have to.

Had an injury couldn't lift for five weeks
Squat went from 315 down to 275 roughly how long will it take to get back to were I was

Less than five weeks. It's mostly mental. Carb up, get a spotter, and you could hit 315 if you wanted. But stick to your program

Cloth, nylon, or leather straps

>tfw I have no program
I just squat and either raise reps or weight every time is that enough to eventually get a big squat?
If not could any one recommend a program

Why is DOMS so fucking bad on skwat day? TFW

Just competitive pricing for a generic brand probably, not like whey costs much.

Might have artificial sweeteners, if you're the type that worries about them.

How cheap are they?

When doing dips, chin ups/pull ups how many sets and reps should I be doing? And how do I know when to add weight to these excercises, and when to progressively increase the weight. And is a weighted vest worth the investment? I feel like they'd be way more comfortable than a belt.

O M A D B O Y E

At least 2 sets, at least 15 total reps. Preferably ~25 reps in 3-4 sets. Stop a rep short of failure or when you feel that your form drastically suffers. Vests aren't that comfortable either

I can do 3x6 bodyweight chin ups so at that point you're saying I should add what 5lbs and try to do 3x5? Or should I go into higher rep ranges?

What sorts of tattoos can I get to cover this up that don't look shit, and won't compromise the aesthetic of my physique too much like this one already does?

Putting someone's shitty artwork on your chest would only draw more attention to your bad inserts
Plus normies wouldn't know the difference between good/bad inserts any way doesn't matter if you're yolked

I have 2 days to cut as much as possible for a trip.

Now, I'm not ignorant enough to think I'll lose fat / weight, but what diet wise can I do to get as "shredded" as possible?

Nothing. Even DNP won't help at that short time frame.

He should get drunk and drink no water before going to bed. That will give him that dehydrated / fake cut look.

Get that shit lasered before you decide to fuckup again with a shitty chest tattoo.

Laser is expensive as fuck

I ain't got a few grand to splash out on laser removal

JUST HOW MANY FUCKING GRAMS IS A ONE (1) CUP OF ROLLED OATS?

Google nutrition info on oats says its 156g, when I measure my rolled oats it's about the same at 150ish grams, but then some food websites say it's about 90g and my mate who lifts as well (although he's just losing weight) say's 1 cup equals 40ish grams.

When anons here say "Oh I eat 1 cup of oats for breakfast with eggs and a shake" how much are we talking because 156 grams does seem a little too much

>blaha says

lol why would you listen to blaha

Thrashed my joints when I was younger being an edgy skateboarder. Can anything be done for weakened knees/ankles?

Do Any of you guys wear lifting gloves in the gym? My girlfriend told me I should start wearing some because she doesn't like my calluses for massages lol

It depends, some are rolled, some are whole, some are steel cut. All different. Get a $20 scale, problem solved.

Redpill me on tanning. How often? How long per session? Any other tips?

Are the programs on bodybuilding.com a meme? Like, if I rotated through a handful of them, doing each of them twice before switching, would I get good results? Or are they all terrible?

y-yeah I do have scales. when I measure a cup it's 150g

Don't the people at the place tell you how long to go in for?

Start here. Read sticky.

Can anyone recommend me a stretching routine? I'd like to be able to do basic flexibility feats (splits, legs behind head, all that shit) but have terrible flexibility due to long limbs and lack of practice.

Then add 6 grams of oats. Not seeing the problem here.

Like outdoors, i aint paying for that shit lol

Don't do that?

So I just got some WHEY stuff, and I've been drinking a glass everyday so far. I was wondering how much of it I can drink each day? I need to get about 160-170g of protein, and one glass gives me like 60g of protein. I just feel like I'm not getting enough protein everyday, so I feel like if I drink 2-3 glasses that'll give me like 120-180g of protein. I just wasn't sure if it's okay to drink that much protein supplement each day.

Guess I need to start buying tuna, yogurt, and almonds or something because I know I'm not getting my protein goal everyday. I'd be lucky if I'm getting 100g of protein each day, which isn't enough.

What are some Veeky Forums approved snacks for cutting?

as a current fatty, what strength training can i do to build/keep muscle?

i'm weak as fuck and unbalanced when trying to squat.

im doing cardio (30 mins of stationary bike) daily to get my heart rate going

The other day this skeleton mode teen came in, signed up, and went to the squat rack. He loaded up lmao1pl8 and quarter squatted it a couple times. Then he took it off and left. I haven't seen him since. Should I have helped him?

M8 the problem is you're looking for a weight for something plebeians are measuring by volume. Weight is superior, it's more accurate. Use the nutrition facts to see how many grams a serving is, or whatever portion you want, then weigh out that much. You'll be good.

Pickles, cucumber with lime and salt, hit bone broth, miracle noodle if still hungry boiled in bone broth.

psyllium husk and ephedrine

any beginner program using linear periodization

Why are so many people against Cardio here? Is it just a meme?

I run a good amount and have been feeling great. Are there better ways to getting fit?

Who the fuck is this semen demon holy shit I went from 6oclock to midnight

5'10 187 lbs
If I were to cut now, would I look skinny fat/no muscle? Was wanting to get to 190 then do IF button not sure if I will look good by the end of it

>dragons cut off halfway
for what purpose

Stefania Ferrario

>last night
>midnight
>just before bed
>decide to stretch back & chest
>reach peak of stretch
>pop
>pain, nothing but pain
>hobble over to bed and collapse
>so much pain I'm actually crying out
>no response from parents in the room right next to mine
>try calling mother's phone
>no response
>call home phone
>no response
>spend 4 hours doing this
>finally mother hears and comes into my room
>gives me an ice pack and goes back to bed

I've either cracked a rib, torn a ligament or royally fucked a muscle.

Is there anything I can do to stop the pain and help my body recover?

Could also be an abdominal aneurysm. Might wanna get that checked out.

>bulking when you look like this

youve been trolled my son

Drink more water.

i need to put on 30lbs this summer
6' 150
wat routine do i do fit.

He probably got it out of a book.

how can i best incorporate muscle confusion into my workout routine?

opinions on nsuns 5 day split?

eat more. much more than you want to.

rip my wallet
do you suggest a full body 3x a week or 5/6 day split?

Make little changes over time

Use the treadmill while you do dumbbell curls. Cardio + curls will confuse the muscles.

Also, take your pre-workout AFTER your workout. This is very confusing for your muscles, which are accustomed to the preworkout at a different time.

I like full body 3x a week. Do whatever increases your lifts the fastest.

Go to a doctor moron. A lifetime of debt is better than a lifetime of nagging pain.

Drinking lowers your T levels if you have something like 40g of alcohol for up to 72 hours. It's also completely empty calories that your body can't break down actual good ones until it gets rid of all the alcohol in your system. Your best bet is to just avoid drinking but if you must clear liquor and water with lemon or lime to taste.