Why is oatmeal so great?

What sets it apart? The iron content is good and the vitamin A content is okay, but it only has six grams of protein per cup for 220 calories. What's the big deal? Quinoa and eggs are a far better protein source for less calories.

220 per cup da fuq are you having my steel cut oats are 130cal per 1/3 cup

It's the fibers, you nigger. You also got your numbers wrong.

Post oats you're referring to OP.

>1 cup
>6g protein, 220 calories
what kind of oats are you eating?

it be horse food

FIBER GUMMIES MASTER RACE REPORTING
YOU WANNA GO U FUKN TWAT?

i've been wondering this too. i don't like cooked oats, not a fan of the texture. but i do want to start finally eating oats...any good way to not eat them as a big pile of mush while still tasting good?

what the fuck are fiber gummies... ive heard of multivitamin gummies that shit goooood

pile of mush is the only way to go.
taste better... i slice a banana at the bottom of the plate and them poor the mush on top and occasionally add a green sliced apple ...
some like the honey instead of the apple

>protein is the only macro that counts

and horses are jacked..therefore oats are GOAT

ignoring cals

>m-muh proteins
Easy way to spot a newbie.

GUMMIES W/ FIBER INNIT U CHEEKY LIL KUNT JUST KIDDIN ITS REALLY CANDY MY SHIT FLOWS BETTER THAN JAYZ IN HIS PRIME

damn your the type of user i wanna fucking meet
what country you from you sick cunt

Low gi carb

/thread

Because how the carbs break down very slowly into your body and keeps giving you energy longer than other type of carbs. It keeps the hunger away longer and keeps you energized.

?

Regular kind you nigger
Every oatmeal out there has ~350 cal and ~10 protons per 100 grams

>Contains a particular amino acid called L-arginine supposedly which raises test levels as well as a very high fiber source to balance out some of your really hard shits you unironically rights.

no nigger we are all sitting here waiting for an answer and you and op seem to be the only ones to know this oat meal

you don't eat oats as a source of protein, you eat it as a source of high fiber and low gi carbs.

>not making oatmeal with milk
>not adding cinnamon and brown sugar

milk brown sugar cinnamon wtf are you fat fuck

>not adding chopped prunes
Do You Even Shit?