/FAT/ - Fatty general

DNP edition

Prev: >Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/sugar-explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're all gonna make it

fpbp

never lose sight of your destination lads

im gonna make it, but you guys arent

sorry

But I have no destination.

same

That's ok. I don't know what my making it is supposed to be. Just hitting my target weight isn't making it in my opinion.

I'm cutting from skinnyfat but it seems no matter what I won't look shredded because no muscles

dont let him down

Been mia for awhile, where have the DNP threads have gone? Need to buy.

Is there really no difference between refined sugar and natural sugar?

Granted a cup of raspbs only has 5grams so eating them in my oats isn't a big deal. It seems like there should be a differentiation though.

Would suck on those feet

Yes. I hope you're lifting.

where do you think refined sugar comes from

>have lost 30 lbs since march
>ate a 20 pc mcnugget for lunch today

>Hit a weight wall, been stuck at around 257 for almost 3 weeks now
>constantly stressing and autistic about calories
>had a dream last night that I was 600 lbs and had a heart attack and died

I don't think I'm going to make it

I'm male 6'2" at 186 LB's. Is 170 a solid goal or would that be skelly mode.

sugar cane

are they not natural?

>where have the DNP threads have gone?
crashed and burned because Dinitro stopped selling

then establish one or be doomed to cuckoldry

I usually break a plateau by changing my eating and exercise habits. If I usually don't eat much fat,I'll try upping that a bit, move a bit more,maybe try eating different foods that I usually don't eat (not sugary or fast food of course) and the plateau is broken after some days. Keep going,it is definitely worth it!

egg is 100 calories
banana is 100 calories
zlice of bread is 100 calories

what not 100 calories?

youre eating more than you think, and let your dream scare you into shape rather than weaken ur contrivance

How the body metabolizes the sugar in fruit and milk differs from how it metabolizes the refined sugar added to processed foods. The body breaks down refined sugar rapidly, causing insulin and blood sugar levels to skyrocket. Because refined sugar is digested quickly, you don’t feel full after you’re done eating, no matter how many calories you consumed. The fiber in fruit slows down metabolism, as fruit in the gut expands to make you feel full.

But there’s a caveat, Baker says. Once the sugar passes through the stomach and reaches the small intestine, it doesn’t matter if it came from an apple or a soft drink.

“How much sugar is already in your blood will determine how the body uses the sugar,” Baker says. “If you already have a lot of sugar in your system, then what you just digested will form either fat or glycogen, the storage form of glucose that’s used for quick energy. It doesn’t matter if it’s junk food or fruit.”

Won't let me post the link for some reason

most green veggies

Sure. You'd think that the body having to "refine" the sugar out of the fruit would count for something though.

The human body seems to be pretty damn efficient at squeezing energy and nutrients out of food though so I guess it makes sense.

Iceberg lettuce, zuichinis, celery, carrots, and cucumber are good foods at very small amounts of calories.

Who still sells?

that's not because whether the sugar is natural of processed, it's because they are different kinds of 'sugar'/carbs, with different chemical formulas that takes different time for the body to process
t. I listened to some biology lecture 5 years ago and vaguely remember some things of it, and bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/sugar-explained

No clue desu
as shitty as it sounds, your best bet is to use either the /fraud/ thread or the dnp reddit for the most up to date info

>100g of cola is 43 kcal
>100g of bananas are 101 kcal
explain this

You can't survive 1 liters of cola but you can survive with a kg of bananas

Hey can someone post the gif of the people cleaning the fatasses leg mold/smegma?

fuck man, thanks for the info.

If anybody can help- I would really appreciate it.

I've been working out for 6 whole months. 4-6 days a week usually for about an hour. I do a mix of cardio and strength training (normally half and half). I've only dropped about 8 pounds in that amount of time and I'm starting to become frustrated because the last two months I've seemed to have plateaud because no matter how hard I work out there's just no weight loss.

My diet is as follows:
Breakfast, 2 eggs with 1 serving of cottage cheese and 1 bottle of water
Lunch, a variety of things but I've been eating

Bumble Bee chicken salad crackers because it's the easiest thing to take to work

Before I eat dinner and go to the gym for 60 minutes. I drink another water bottle

For dinner normally it's a veggie burger with cauliflower tots/normal veggies or fruits. Or I'll have chicken breast.

Before Lunch and Dinner I have a small snack of either an apple, muffin, or strawberry fruitbar (I work at a daycare and the extra snacks they have left over are for the staff since they throw it out usually).

If anyone can give me some good advice to a struggling person such as myself I'd really appreciate it.

how many calories are in a hamburger (steak)?

You're likely lying to yourself, unfortunately.

Here's what I want you to do:
1. Download my fitness pal on your phone
2. Record everything you eat tomorrow. Leave off no details. If you oil or butter a pan, if you add salt, if you do anything and then inhale it then it needs to be recorded
3. Record the exact amount of exercise you do without counting it to your caloric total
4. Post back here tomorrow, end of the day, with your results

Will diagnose then.

I shall do that, thank you!

A stumble is a stumble

Just get back up again and keep going

21 hours in water fasting.
Still 34 to go

You're cheating you sack of shit.

Not him but got some guidance for downloading/using my fitness pal?

this fucking fiber is ripping my asshole apart so bad i don't think i'm technically a virgin anymore

Not sure what you mean? Just download it, go through all the steps in the OP, enter what you're cutting at and follow the information there.

If you're on keto google 'keto ankerl' and that'll give you all your macros.

H.P. Lovecraft?

Depends how big it is, how lean it is, and what it's cooked or combined with.

kek , you need to chill
try meditating

On a scale of 1-10 how bad would it be if I just ate copious amounts of fiber foods. Would I just shit myself into the next dimension?

not bad

280 lbs at 6"1 male
1500 calories per day

just fUCK my shit up

>eating calories at all
lmao are you even trying?

my nig everybody knows you can't just drink water all day every day

with the right nutrition supplements for a shorter period of time, yes you can

not gonna make it

why not , will I die?

Had steak and grilled flounder today. Pretty good.

Still hungry though.

eat a protein bar

I'm going to Starbucks later tonight... Been there every day of the week

So I'm trying to lose some weight but yesterday I ate a bacon and sausage sandwich, packet of crisps and a coke, a 12" meatball Mariana sub, 12" hotdog with Mayo, large chip shop chips with a battered sausage, a bag of 6 chocolate fudge doughnuts, a whole pizza, peppered steak slice, large mikshake and about 3/4 of a loaf of white bread caked in butter and syrup

I ran out of food so I started pouring syrup over buttered white bread, I have already gotten through another loaf of bread today doing this. Id say that this was the lowest point of my life but it doesn't even crack the top 10

That's got to be at least 6000 calories, what now?

I've ordered from Scorpion twice. The guy's got better customer service than a 5-star restaurant.

You set it up perfectly.

anyone here know how to EC stack in the US?

>complained to /fat/ that I couldn't poop this morning
>have pooped four fucking times throughout the day
Well that serves me right, I reckon.

>losing weight
>getting complements at the gym

You deserve it, sinner.

>ate at 1950 calories today
>usually eat at 1,500 albeit maintenance is 2200

I couldn't resist that last arby's beef and chedder. Now I'm going to have to doubleup on my workout just to make up for that.

i can't wait to get this feel

The cola is 90% by volume water idiot

red pill me on keto

Buy Bronkaid from a pharmacy, and you can probably get caffeine tablets there, too.

yet cola have half the carbs of a banana for the same weight
defend this

>tfw homeless
>gains are suffering
How do I balance homelessness with trying to lose weight? I can barely afford food at all lol

been going for years though and fat the whole time. This time feels different, I'm now confident I'm going to make it

What are your favorite snacks under 50 cal? I like pickled veggies a lot. Beets, garlic, and the classic cucumber are my fav.

fuck guys. I've been really bad this past week. My weight keeps fluctuating (though only be a single pound) and I'm losing motivation.

Also literally LMAO while I was writing this post my Dad comes home with fucking Mcdonalds even after I told him not to get fast food because I ate ice cream and already had dinner.

Just make sure you're pounding down water.

Getting out of this "just one more helping" mindset is so hard, and those others times when you have too much food on your plate but when you were growing up your parents always told you to finish what's on your plate so it's just kinda burned into you by now.

apple

celery is god tier

You can eat that tomorrow

>Mum buys drumstick icecream cones

>check the box
>340 calories a cone

Noped the fuck out of that.

please respond

>go to friend's house for dinner
>talking about how I can't control myself around tortilla chips
>"Yeah user you ate an entire bag while you were drunk this weekend!"
>dumps new bag into bowl on table
Why do normies do this?

eat five of them and youll be fine

What's the harm in eating just one? C'mon you know you want to.

Good morning /fat/!

I don't even want to eat it. I want to get back on my regular diet*

*which included mcdonalds every once in a while, and while McChickens no mayo are probably the best thing you can get from McDonalds, I just don't want to risk going down this rabbit hole.

/fat/ties
I've been cutting at 1700 cals for 2.5 months now. Went from 280 to 255 (6'1 male) slower than it should be, but not bad loss. Averaging 2.1lbs a week.
I'm thinking of trying out the following, here's a legend to clarify w=weightlifting c=cardio x=rest day m=maintenance cals d=deficit cals (1700) f=fast

wwccx
mmddf

Possibly extending the fast to my last cardio day as well.
Do you think this would help maximize gains? And fat loss? My strength is still increasing, albeit slower.

Or am I turning into a broscientologist

I used to have to sit at the table if I didn't finish and get called a picky baby if I didn't like something. I was also berated for being overweight. I still feel guilty about leaving anything on my plate.

It works because it is a diet. You can also do keto without a diet and you won't lose weight.

>I still feel guilty about leaving anything on my plate.
Can you use this to your advantage? Like put a big plate of steamed broccoli, would you have to eat it?
If it holds you could use your weird plate mental thing to lose weight.

My problem now is that I feel compelled to eat everything. I like broccoli though so I would most likely enjoy eating a pound of it. I was always taught that wasting food is the worst thing you could do. I don't know how some people can pay for a full meal at a restaurant and not take the leftovers home.

Not that user but I feel the need to finish my plate as well, it's easy if I cook or portion but eating out with family or being made food by them is tougher shit. Not only that but my family tends to throw out a lot of food as well...

>Mom likes cooking
>Makes huge pot of curry with potatoes beef and carrots is obviously delicious
>Also makes a pot of rice for it
>Throw like 1/3 of it out because it's impossible to eat it all without spoiling or getting tired of old curry

>Dad loves me, buys food like sandwiches, packs lunches which are huge and bloat me as he makes breakfast for himself.

>cutting and lifting
>weight stays the same for three weeks straight
>4th week
>lose three pounds

At first I was consistently losing 1lb/week but this has happened twice over the past 6 weeks now, is this normal for some people?

stop eating

What do you mean? I'm still losing the same amount it's just happening in bursts.

I'm cracking guys. I can feel it. Only been at this 8 days but it is killing me. Yeah I lost 6 pounds, of which I know 5 was likely water weight.

It just took so long to get my ass on the exercise bike today. Not sure how I'm going to have the energy to lift tomorrow.