I no longer want to be a skinnyfag, but have as of right now have no access to weights or a gym...

I no longer want to be a skinnyfag, but have as of right now have no access to weights or a gym. What are some good arm workouts I can do at home and without equipment?

*ignore the first have

Tying rope is a good way to build your arms. First stand on a tall ladder and fasten the rope to a sturdy beam. Make sure the rope is shorter than your height + the ladder. Now tie the rope around your neck as tightly as you can. You're ready to make some gains now. Kick the ladder out from under you. Wow. Your physique will be impressive.

body weight exercises. Search around youtube for full body weight exercises you can do at home,

Just literally said a similar thing in another thread -

You're a loser. You're making fucking excuses.

You're no different than a fat-fuck blaming "muh genetics" as he shovels in his 5th 2000-calorie junk food meal of the day.

If you have internet (which you do if you're posting here) I assume you're not an impoverished Somalian orphan living in a mud hut.

You DO have access to weights and/or a gym. There MUST be a gym within reasonable distance of you. Where do you live?

Or, assuming you have the room, get a home gym.

Firstly, read the fucking sticky. Learn that you won't make any progress as a skelly without proper weights to lift. Bodyweight exercise has some benefits, but if you weigh fuck all then you'll plateau very quickly.

Stop making excuses, and fucking sort it out. I've been there, I fucked around blaming everything and everyone else. Jesus christ.

Buy some weights off craigslist or find a gym. Bodyweight is a waste of time.

Jesus dude chill out, I just meant I don't have access to those things TODAY. I'm planning on getting a gym membership when I can afford it, but for the time being I want to do what I can.

Underage fag

Yeah I'm willing to bet you're 17 at most. If i've miss judged you do yard work, dig holes, build retaining walls, shit like that.

pull ups chinups dips and push ups

>WHAT???? NOBODY CAN POSSIBLY NOT AFFORD A GYM

Don't want to start a new thread.

But I'm doing starting strength and wondering wether I can just do consecutive days instead of having a break in between.

Mainly because I'm bored and love the feeling I get after lifting. I just want to lift every day now.

Is it a good idea?

Just do 5/3/1

>Bro how do I get big arms without any sort of weights or equipment

Sell that Xbox your mom got you and get a gym membership, fag

Just buy some weights, you faggot

unironically, fap

is 6'2 190 skelly?

I still dont have abs yet, and im thinking about cutting down to the 170s

gear

Do some tri dips on your bed

Fill 2 liter bottles with water for weights. They won't be that heavy, but I'm sure you could jury-rig some sort of dumbbell or barbell out of them.

Curl some milk jugs

Yeah just build your own stuff

Start roiding, 6 months and you will be (((swole))) for normie standards

It's not the most practical but you can try to use stuff that you have/can afford as a weigh. Water bottles are a good example (not one of course, for example in my country they come in pack of six 1.5 liters bottles, so a pack is 9 kg which if you're a skelly should be plenty).

>says he no longer wants to be X and wants to change his lifestyle
>asks for advice
>"YOU'RE JUST MAKING EXCUSES REEE"