Sexual Fitness Thread

How do you what size condoms to buy?
I'm 6.5 x 5.5 and usually I get magnum XL's which fit well girth-wise but are a little too long. I tried the regular magnums but they are too tight. What brands/sizes do you guys use?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/30/health/male-birth-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using condoms

Intimy classic

A little tight but at least I'm not scared about it coming off

The condom is the one having sex. You're just fucking the condom.

Don't get cucked by an inanimate object.

Getting cucked by the Trojan jew.

No thanks, I'll save my money.

condoms ruin the sexy time spontaneity. Just dump on the sheets bro.

hahahahha

>6.5 x 5.5
>uses "XL"

wanna know how i know you are american?

i got 7.25 x 5.5 - using normal EU cumdums

>wanting to catch an std

If you get an STD, just give it to someone else.
It's like tag.

That's why I'm trying to find a better alternative.

little under 7' x 6'

In the same boat with the magnums. They always have a couple more inches folded up against the base, but the other condoms I've tried are a bit tight and tear a lot.

well durex has some "feather light" cumdums which are okay.

but in any case using a cumdum is pretty bad for the experience (although necessary for one night stands)

>need to change every 15 mins
>feels weird

find a qt3.14 gf and put her on the pill

I'm 8x5.5 and use regular magnums
No shit they're too long genius

>implying anyone in this thread has sex

hey fuck you i've had sex like a dozen times with one girl

the only time I ever had sex i unrolled the condom on my finger then tried putting it on like a a balloon on a water spout

Always used regular size condoms at 7.5 (don't know girth..avg?) am I missing out?

No, but it sounds like she it.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

My dick is a chode by definition. 6.5" long 7" in diameter. The magnum's are a bit tight but the length is alright. I've only used them a couple times, I just assume most girls are on bc these days.

That says more about our countrymen as opposed to ourselves.

The condoms the college handed out at orientation don't even fit. Not that I've ever had a chance to use em.

>But user! You can fit a condom around your head!

Or have children

Circumference.

When you have above average girth and average length, you're going to have to deal with buying condoms that are too long.

Normal magnums are shorter and the same girth as the xl.

>on a cut
>can't get an erection
>constantly have to make up excuses as to not having sex with girls

>bc
black cock?

fucking hell man how do you even put these on with that girth. I'm 5.9' midshaft, cone shaped so girth (insertable) goes up to like 6.2" and Magnum XLs strangle the fuck out of my cock. like they're not "a bit tight", they kill my dick. are you memeing or something? also I have a hard time believing 7" girth is an actual thing.
Also how are you supposed to have sex with a condom on, is it a cutfag thing or something? I tried condoms once with my gf but this shit was too tight so we decided to wait a week until she got on birth control.

haha

Birth control, virgin

>birth control

That's the whole point of sex. Using birth control for sex is the same as binging and purging is to eating.

>the health and fitness board advocates not using condoms because "it doesnt feel as good, bro"
Never change, Veeky Forums

Skyn Large

They are girthier than the Magnums. I was having similar issues with the regular Magnums cutting off circulation.

sex must be a rare thing for you no-condom guys, if I never used a condom for every girl that wanted to fuck my dick would fall off in a month

>i got 7.25 x 5.5 - using normal EU cumdums
well somalian cocks are usually bigger anyways

7" girth? Maybe if you wrap the tape around twice.

>male privilege

There is male birth control now. Why don't you hop birth control?

Where? Everywhere I look it's "on the way".

Do you seriously think that men wouldn't take a male birth control pill? Why wouldn't I? It's a complete net benefit for me, I don't have to be nervous around the fact that a woman could lie about being on contraception to purposely get pregnant.

the male bc was postponed, because it was basically transgenderism the pill... ill look up the article

cnn.com/2016/10/30/health/male-birth-control/
The progestin "further drives the brain malfunction, so it stops the testicle's production of both testosterone and sperm," explained Cohen, who was not involved in the new study.
The researchers used a combination of hormones in order to reduce the testosterone dose to a level that they believed, based on previous studies, would effectively lower fertility yet still be safe

I'm like 5.4x5 or something so I dunno about shit but I've never once had sex with a condom so I never could.

I'm 7x6 inches and find normal condoms too tight and not comfy at all. Like it constricts blood flow and makes it harder to get, well, hard. Are there any thick but normal lenght condoms? I mean I feel silly buying Magnum XLs for 10 inch BBCs just so the girth can fit...

>tfw decent length, but no girth
>tfw normal condoms are kind of loose on me

yeah my go to as well, only complaint is I break 2-3 a session but they just fit my dick so tight uhhhbbnnngg

>all these guys who think magnums and magnum xls have a larger diameter than regular condoms

how do I improve erection quality
help

You got a skinny dick, sure the regulars fit you just fine. I've got an inch less length and an inch more circumference, and a standard condom is almost a cock ring, though I'm obviously not rolling the whole thing out.

Condoms are sized by girth, not length.

get the thins

My doc gave me betaderm to treat my phimosis, but I'm not really sure how much/often I should be using it. Anybody have any experience with it?

"why don't you just stretch them over you user"

who kegels here?

>comparing flaccid penis size

How the fuck are you guys measuring your penises? From your anus? I use XL and I'm also 6.5x5.5 and they fit wonderfully, best sex I've ever had with condoms on

it was just on the thing,still not much smaller than most guys boners right?

What site is this? I need to know

Well Muhammad probably needs an EU XL to fuck your wife.

I have to import condoms because the ones in the US aren't wide enough.

calcsd

Wut?

What condom is best for 6.3 inch girth?

How the fuck does your cut ruin your erection?
How many calories a day, bro?

>tfw my girlfriend called my penis cute

>tfw my girlfriend called my penis "pretty large" but I know I'm only barely average

>tfw only 6" dick
who /micropenis/ here?

congrats on having the thickest dick in existence buddy.

I do 50 kegels a day, hold each for five seconds and let it go for five seconds. I'm just a beginner though.

I understand lying about girth is the new frontier in dick size. I could understand many of us being between 5 and 6 inches in circumference, anyone above 6 tho is a clear liar and needs to stop

>found a qt3.14 gf
>she started the pill
>stopped being attracted to me and broke up

Don't listen to this retard, fucking with either of your brain chemistries is bad news

how the fuck can a condom be too long? you dont need to roll it all the way out

>Hear gf drunkenly tell her friends my dicks big
>Not true at all
I'll take the ego boost tho.

You can fit a regular condom over the nastiest of bad dragon condoms

3.5" girth?
user...

theyfit.com

Also anyone who claims to have a 5"5 circumference and says that normal condoms fits is dick is lying. My dick is only slightly bigger than that and normal condoms make my dick go numb.

>goes bareback and comes in 2 minutes
>gf dumps him
>Hurr-durr brain chemistry

Don't listen to this faggot, the pill is the way to go if you want to actually enjoy. Condoms are for one night stands, not girlfriends

How do I last longer?
Girlfriend and I haven't had sex much lately due to finals and other commitments. As a result, we've been fighting a lot recently.
We had sex on Monday after about a week, and I cam in probably 5 seconds. I think she hates me now.
Wat do.

We don't use a condom either. She's on the pill.

What nominal width should I use for 6 inch grith? Every site says something different.

Same as you but the last time I used a magnum it slipped off. I'd rather deal with the shitty tight ones desu

Insert a garlic up your ass

STD fag detected
Never fuck her raw or come inside her, regardless of how many hormones Doctor Shekleberg has her on

R8 my cock

5.5 of girth isn't skinny at all though, unless you're about 11 inches long.

anything above 5.5 is like the top 1% of dicks (yet every other person on Veeky Forums has 6 inches of girth hmm)

How do I last longer fit? Ever time I set up a one night stand I finish in a couple mins. I really haven't cared until now because I'll usually either not talk to the girl after or hang out only a couple more times, but might as well put a bit more effort into it

How do you readjust to using condoms? I broke up with my long term gf and we never used condoms and now I'm having fun been single, but having to use condoms most the time. I'm usually rock hard during foreplay but when the point comes to put the condom on it kills my mood and boner in an instant. It's ruining my sex life, wat do?

Not him but i'm 5.5" girth near my base and about 5.3" girth everywhere else and it looks skinny AS FUCK to me at 7.5" length, especially in pictures. One of the reasons i will never post it anywhere and also the fact that i have ugly circumcision scars.

As I understand, condom sizes in the EU are a bit more nuanced than they are here in the US due in large part to retarded restrictions set by the FDA.

Using a condom normally makes it harder to come, but you could also consider jerking off an hour before you fuck her.

The best thing you can do to salvage this is to spend more time on foreplay for her. Consider cooking her dinner, letting her watch her favorite show, and then after, tell her directly that you want to have sex with her.

>7x6
>magnum slipped off
Sounds like you aren't as thick as you think you are

Kek

this

literally this