What program will achieve Zyzzmode, Veeky Forums?

What program will achieve Zyzzmode, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alQbuXUq-_U&t=635s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zyzz did SS+GOMAD thats why they are talked about so much on Veeky Forums

try those and you will see results

no

Not even funny

Maybe roids + good diet + ppl

kys

no

He actually wrote a book you can get on piratebay called zyzz's bodybuilding Bible with what I'm assuming is his personal routine and meal plan in it, but don't expect to look like him without roiding your ass off like he did.

PPL is the best split [esp for aesthetics]

what were zyzz height and weight, i honestly think he's probably achievable at or sub natty limit

Don't forget your flu shot ;^)

6'2 like 210 shredded
No way you're getting here natty boy

I'd say he's around 25 FFMI, some of the genetically superior could reach him at natty limit

Ladyboy x5
Heart xFailure

>it's a Said posts about zyzz being 6'2" so he doesn't look 5'9" episode
aziz claimed 6'1" iirc (he was probably shorter as everyone lies, especially sick cunts), which makes you an official manlet. too bad AHAHA

tren, test, dbol

>that feelerino when you have the insertions training serratus and diet but not the sufficient health to do steroids safely

SS+GOMAD

you can 100% get very close to his body natty, he does not have that much muscle mass. The hardest part of his physique to obtain natty would be the bf%/flat, dry look

Google his sample workout on simply shredded

youtube.com/watch?v=alQbuXUq-_U&t=635s

is said really 5'9"? bullshit

Without roids? Hope you like daily full body workouts and a strict as fuck diet for several years.

Zyzz might have roided, I'm seeing how some might think he did. But a very disciplined man could get his body with enough effort if he wants it roid free. But it'll take years man.

Set a more realistic goal. I keep pictures of Zyzz hung for motivation but I don't think I'll ever get big enough to be comparable to him.

In what possible way are you not healthy enough to do roids safely?

There's pics of a friend injecting him with test.

That was vitamin c

Psh, more like B12!