Should I lift if my dick is only 5 inches?

Should I lift if my dick is only 5 inches?

>not doing dick lifts
dude your dick is like any other muscle, you gotta train it.

My dick is also 5 inches and would like to know this also.

my dik is 6,5" and i just bought a set of gym equipment

it's entirely irrelevant

Any grill you show your penor too is going to think you roid.
That's a thing.

Definitely. You won't be quite as disappointing.

yeah, by the time they see your dick it'll usually be too late for them to reject your dicklet seed.
>tfw girls call me small but i still came inside them

if the question is ever
>should i lift/is it worth working out if...?
then barring overtraining or actual medical issues, the answer is always, ALWAYS yes you fucking retard

Bitches don't care as long as you make other cunts jelly. Sex is less important to them than social standing, so if she's the only one that knows your cocks a bit small, she won't care.

Just get good at licking clit and any long term girl you date will love taking you out and even paying, because she know's other women are looking.

Not OP but thanks man. This post gives me the confidence I need right now. Thank you user

Seriously every chick I've dated has cared more about me going down than anything else. The only thing they really derive from intercourse is the domination factor.
Almost every girl out there wants to be used during actual sex, and treated like a princess when you go down on them.

I'm 8" so I can punch a normal chick right in the cervix, and they love it. But it's the least important thing. Look like a badass, be confident, and when you need to get off throw her around and fuck her like you own her. She'll still get off this way even if you're rocking a micropenis.

Just don't ever be an actual cuck. Alpha is a state of mind, not a genetic lottery.

kek at the amount of people claiming to have 8 inches. 8"+ is like 0,2% of people.
t. salty 7.7"x5.9" cuck
(sh-should I round up and claim 8x6 like all those kuccs?)

Mines 5.7 inches

This is feel good bullshit.

7.6x6 here I just claim 8x6

REEEE how do you live with yourself? How does any IRL e-statter live with themselves?
>tfw 5'11.5" in the morning so theoretically I could claim but physically can't because autism
>whenever dick size comes up in a thread I give my litteral exact size (fully erect though, I only measure when I'm hard as fuark)
also to all of you
>do you measure bone pressed?
>from the top/from the side
>do you measure girth exactly midshaft or at your thickest insertable point?
asking because the closer I get to the base the more the underside (corpus spongiosum) "pops out" so I could measure about 6.2" girth there (I also get "wider" nearer the base)
this is now a dick measuring thread.

Are you two honestly trolling or just insecure virgin retards? It's becoming increasingly hard to tell on this fucking board.

hurr durr, I don't know guys. Should I do something that will...

>make me look better
>make me feel better
>make me stronger
>make me more appealing
>make me healthier

Tough fucking decision, clearly.

KYS for making me reply to this shit.

Lol not really. You must have some kinda autism.

>Someone who disagrees with me? It must be autism!

Thanks for confirming you're a child.

I made the thread and I was just being facetious. I am kinda insecure about my dick tho

You should only be experiencing sex for yourself.

>Oh but that's what I'm doing, I'll just have low self esteem when the girl sees my dick

5 inches isn't tiny. Also, by the time she sees your dick, she's not going to not sleep with you because of that.

>5 inches isn't tiny

It isn't

that's the only reason people lift anyway

get in there.

7.6 x 5 inch girth

>"user you're such a nice guy..."

Yeah I should be more honest and drag it to the tenth of an inch, or better yet use centimeters so we can all stress about our size.

I'm honestly the same but at our size a quarter inch is pointless. I'll still round up, but my girth is 6.5 so I couldn't care less.

Worrying about dick size is pointless, only people I know IRL that do are 40 year old manlets. Make your lady cum however you can.
That said, I can understand why smaller dicked dudes worry, but I've also been cheated on with dudes that have smaller cocks.

Your either big, normal, or small. And it makes no real fucking difference, everyone who says otherwise is an incel who's only means of communication is anonymous imageboards.

>5.8'' but claim 6''

nice 5 incher you fucking bitch

If you lift everyone thinks your dick is only 5 inches

I don't think I have seen a thread on 4chins where less then 80% of the posters claim smaller than 6.5 x 5.5

to be fair my flaccid dick is like 2 inches.

thats literally my exact penis size.

>everyone is at least 6'
>everyone has a 7+/10 face
>everyone has a mensa-tier IQ of at least 130
>everyone earns at least six figures or close to it
>everyone has a 99th percentile dick
>everyone slays 8+ qt3.14 on the regs and when they don't it's entirely because of their autism, the above stats still apply to them
The only thing Veeky Forums is honest about is their shitty DYEL physiques, even then there's still hungry skellies LARPing in every thread.
>the narcissistic majority on a shoelace braiding forum is constantly e-statting and lying about everything
oh geez I wonder why