/fit manlets/ - have you made it?

Manlets that have made it (i.e. 5'10 and below), how has getting fit improved your life?

>height and weight?
>do people show you more respect or about the same?
>do girls admire you? Have you gotten laid more?
>do you feel better about yourself compared to before?
>have you stopped thinking about your height? Or did it never matter to begin with?
>what other aspects have you improved on?
>Was getting fit worth it overall?

You can never make it as manlet.

fpbp

t. Lanklet that still posts on Veeky Forums to shit on others and feel better about his empty life

But hey atleast you're tall right?

This be humble and work wherever you are just cousin is 5'4" and slays if you're big it doesn't matter don't down in other people

adie made it and he's 5'7 or something like that

no way

>5'6 157lbs
>more
>admire more and yes laid more, they spill spaghetti here and there
>feel better
>easy manlet gains, so don't care
>hip drive
>nabbed the waifu so yes

The whole manlet meme was fun, still enjoy making fun of lanklets.
I think everyone benefits from being just a lil Veeky Forums, but especially manlets.

You asked him a question and he answered it, i don't see why you're being hostile about it

>height and weight?

175 cm 72 kg

Yeah but mainly because of my current confidence

Yes, even have a gf now

Hell yes

>have you stopped thinking about your height? Or did it never matter to begin with?

Yeah, stopped thinking about it after meeting a lot more people

Reading skills, starting conversations and my education

Of course, feels great. My advice is to leave Veeky Forums for some time.

>height and weight?
5''8" 140lbs

more

yes to both

yes

Never mattered

career (physician)

why would it not be?

post dick

5' 9" currently 200lbs.

I just went bear mode so my wideness makes up for my shortness. Worth it.

I"m 5"7, always had multiple girls intersted in me, numerous girls told me that they liked me but I DIdn't do anything about it. 2 girlfriends. I"m 22 had *teenage love at 15 could've had earlier but too dumb to do anything abouut it.

working out i defintely get more eyefucked and i feel like a strong animal

Old user here. Mostly here for titty pics and trying to stay in touch. Jesus Haploid Christ you fuckers are weak. This manlet shit is nuts.
You should be able to bang any girl you are taller than.
I'm 5' 7" (and 3/4).
Unless I can comfortably rest my balls on your head- get busy getting laid you miserable goddam eunuch

>height and weight?
5'7 180 went full retard on SS

used to get talked over and pushed around, now people apologize and my boss ran away from me once

no I'm socially retarded so I don't go outside. they give me free stuff and surrender gym equipment when I do though

worse, I should cut but I'm leaving humanity behind at the moment

never thought about it, played a sport when I was younger against tall people 90% of the time and learned to beat them no problem

I read autistic programming and math shti in between sets so I'm making all kinds of brain gains

life would be better if I didn't get fat, but getting stronger has made life easier

Can I get those stats in freedom units

>tfw 5'11 and 3/4

King of manlets.

>height and weight?
5'10 and 160lbs
hella more
hell yea, bagged a 9/10
I feel like a giant, feels good to be asian in a 90% asian city and the average chink being 5'6
hella better career, want more moneyzzzz
hells yea brotha, lift and pump

7 1/2, seriously won on that part.

No one gives a fuck about height if you're confident enough besides girls that don't like short guys. I don't really care because they have standards too just like how I don't fuck land whales. I'm fucking with a tall girl rn. I'm not even fit yet but I'm getting there and getting mires.

>5'7" 175

Mind posting a pic? You're my height and goal weight

>nobody gives a fuck about height
>besides girls that dont like short guys

so i guess the 90% of girls that dont like short guys "dont give a fuck if hes confident"

90% of girls that don't like short guys would be the first to fuck Zac Efron lmao

Face is everything

Generally speaking, no one's going to be like "He's 5'7 fuck that short ass bitch". I've met like 2 girls in my life that strictly say they don't like dudes under 6ft. I don't really seek out women taller than me. Most of the girls I've been with don't really care that much. Now if I was skelly and beta, that would be a different story.

Sure user. Faggot pose, but I was just dicking around with poses. I've been cutting for about 6 months now, originally I was 215lbs and here I am at I believe 177 or 176. Been lifting seriously for about a year.

Stats:
Bench: 240
Squat: 375
DL: 440 (hit it on monday!!)

What's that tattoo about?

Rather be 5'7" with a 8/10 face than be 6ft with a 6/10 face desu

white power

lookin good, congrats on the PR

Thanks man

Ex fat manlet here;
Never cared about being short since I was way too absorbed on being fat.
Now that I'm no longer fat and i hold some muscle on, with a great jawline, I get Bella mires from chicks.
Everyone passing by stares or looks at me for a second, feels good to be recognized desu.
Still don't care about height.

Filipino star and sun, with some old Filipino script. Irony is I hate Filipinos and I'm half white too.

Autistic so I fuck up replying properly.
7 1/2 inches, really won with the half white half Asian genetics.Filipino star and sun, with some old Filipino script. Irony is I hate Filipinos and I'm half white too.

Sure my man, it's 5'7 ft and 158 lb

173cm 82kg
About the same
Yes, got a gf
A little maybe, didn't feel bad about myself before.
Sometimes I wish I was taller, since it's an advantage in everyday life.
Guys ask me for lifting advice.
Sure, it's nice to not have strength as an limiting factor.

did you have a fat as fuck face before? you seriously have a no homo cute face that I think girls would like.

Yeah me a super cute 20year old at campus, fucked her 5 days after we met. Im 5'10, she's 5'7, heart-shaped face, gold-spun curly hair, big blue eyes, amazing tight ballet and judo ass, likes it rough
Started lifting half a year ago, but was pretty built with some fat before due to sports
Since working out/cutting attention has gone through the roof

5'7 155lbs
Definitely more but duh.
Yes. Have had no problems.
I'm a lot better because of my fitness, but desu I'm more lonely than I've ever been just because of circumstance.
I got fit after discovering Veeky Forums (even though I wouldn't say it's responsible.) desu I always knew I was short but it genuinely didn't bother me. Veeky Forums straight up poisoned my mind and brought me a lot of horrible feelings about it even though it hasn't seemed to affect me irl. It's fucked. Nah I haven't stopped thinking about it but it's a fucking MEME I'm tired of feeling self conscious on dates and while fucking ATTRACTIVE GIRLS some of which are TALLER THAN ME and still want to fuck me. I shouldn't feel worried, they're fucking THERE getting my dick but this God damn website AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ya it was worth it

When you're a manlet, you'll never reach 10/10 aesthetics. 8/10 is the maximum limit. But to answer OP's question: if you were a girl, would you choose a 5'7 average skinnyfat or a 5'7 fit guy?

Ugly feet

>5'8" in the Netherlands
>balding, chinlet, skinnyfag, half-mexican
>mfw I've always had attractive blonde girlfriends

Getting fit now, so not sure what's going to happen.

Normie advice is true however: 'b confident bro'. It's annoying as fuck to hear, but it's the goddamned truth.

when you are attractive enough, that is. The difference between being confident and attractive and being confident and ugly is that the former gets laid, while the latter gets locked up

You'll laugh at me if I post my picture.

A few years ago I was a 5 on /soc/. I'm looking worse now.
I'm not attractive. I just don't have something inherently wrong, like massive burns or tumors on my face.

I'm sorry, but 'just be confident' is all it is, as long as you take care of yourself.

>5'8", 145lbs
>people have started acting more friendly
>admire yes, got out of a serious relationship just recently so no getting laid yet but girls flirt A LOT more
>yeah
>never mattered to begin with
>fixed up my acne
>absolutely.

Im not starting to shitpost about Looks theory or some other shit. Im good looking myself and the difference in reactions between me looking my best and bloated, chubby after a night of drinking is night and day. Obviously I feel more confident when I look my best.
What we tend to do is like to take responsibility for positive things that happens to us, and deny responsibility for bad things.
Its nicer to say to yourself that MY personality, and MY confidence helped me get laid rather than my face's bone structure.

Play your looks down all you want, thats fine. But know that what worked for you will not work for everyone else, and spouting simplistic bullshit advice to deformed or disfigured people will possibly get them in a lot of trouble.
Good luck getting Veeky Forums, trust me your confidence will go through the roof :^)

The thing is, confidence is the one thing you can actually control.

Sure, at a minimum it requires you to groom yourself, be hygienic and wear nice clothes, but that's something you should be doing in the first place and again, that's also something you have complete control over. As long as these requirements are met, then that's it. You're ready to play the numbers game. Attractive people will have higher odds of success than unattractive people, but everyone knows that already.

I'm not sure what we're arguing, though. Confidence is key, I think we both agree to that, and some people will have it easier than others, but... so what?

>I'm not sure what we're arguing, though. >Confidence is key
I'd disagree here. It is not. How you carry yourself does matter, of course, but confidence is reliant on external validation much more than people like to admit.
And in extreme cases the advice 'fake it till you make it' is downright dangerous.

When you look good, you feel that people notice you, are friendlier to you, strike up conversations, invite you to parties. That's where your confidence comes from.
Now, no matter how well groomed you are, an extraordinarily ugly person might act as confident as he wants, he will never elicit the same response in other people, were he good looking.

So I dismiss this argument to moderation. "Yada, yada its both. looks matter who would have thought" One stems from the other, but not vice versa. Just pretending to be in a position in the social hierarchy people deny you to be will have repercussions.

5'8 and I get chicks that I genuinely feel are out of my league. Insecurity and such doesn't go away even if you get big, fortunately I have a good group of friends that egg me on and tell me to stop being a bitch.

So yes

178cm, never had problems with girls, started getting fit because my blood pressure was really bad.

Same, ex fat Manlet and it humbled me so much that I genuinely don't ever even consider my height. I'm just so happy to not be a fat fuck anymore that my confidence is through the roof while still being a nice person.

We're all gonna make it

>but confidence is reliant on external validation much more than people like to admit (...)That's where your confidence comes from.

Now I see what we disagree on then. The type of confidence you seem to rely on, is build like a house of cards and is closer to vanity than to confidence. Of course that's something that wouldn't work.

To me, confidence is self-love and comes from within. It's accepting of who you are and is far more robust than what you seem to suggest.
It's the type of confidence that everyone needs to develop, and once you have it, it can weather many storms.

So, again, confidence is key. Just don't confuse it with vanity.

jesus fuck dude 140lbs. I was just curious to see this thread but god damn. I weigh 180 and look /auschwitz/ as fuck.

>The type of confidence you seem to rely on, is build like a house of cards and is closer to vanity than to confidence. Of course that's something that wouldn't work.

Wouldnt work for what? You were talking about getting with good looking girls. If you suggest self-love is enough to attract beautiful women, then you're full of shit.
Again, its easy to go on and on about how you only need to love yourself and automatically everything else will fall into place, but to many especially here spouting this and other nonsense is nothing but self-congratulatory, condescending empty phrases being flung around by people without selfawareness or the capacity for empathy.
Its good that you are happy on that front, but you need to recognize that other people have it much harder. To them, the self-love you go on about is nothing but a testament to your vanity and self-absorption.

>>height and weight?
5'7, 75 kg as of today

>>do people show you more respect or about the same?
Generally yes, they respect me more. But I noticed some people are now very insecure around me

>>do girls admire you?
Yes but I don't care, homofag masterrace here.

>>Have you gotten laid more?
Yep. Have a bf now, we both browse Veeky Forums. He's a lanklet who has a thing for manlets and we both rib each other on our lifts and height.

>>do you feel better about yourself compared to before?
Yes

>>have you stopped thinking about your height? Or did it never matter to begin with?
Never mattered to begin with.

>>what other aspects have you improved on?
Study habits, general psychological health, posture. Getting fit also solved my migraines, so I got rid of all my chronic pain

>>Was getting fit worth it overall?
Yes, absolutely

will read these epics after i read up on nietzsche

Just wear shoes and call yourself 6 feet

you sound like a miserable incel cuck.
confidence is literally the exact fucking opposite of outside validation. its not about clenching your jaw and holding breath, its not about trying to be a jerk and humblebrag, its not about not holding a bag if a girl asks, its not about ignoring lesser people, its not about being ripped, its not about reading redditorpill.
confidence is all about being comfortable with yourself. confidence is about not putting people on the pedestal, its about knowing and accepting yourself with your limitations without pretending to be someone else. its about putting work into something and being happy about it without outside confirmation.
this board is a mixture of incels that cant accept the fact they wont ever look like a model, miserable cunts pretending to be alpha and successful, people with tumblr-level mental illness and they will never make it

Yes lol.

btw is 180cm (5'11) considered a manlet in your country?

am i manlet-elite?

i've made it many times, but only started lifting 2 months ago..

>172cm (5'7 I think? Wolfram and google are giving different results)

>overall yes, but i'm a pretty friendly guy too

>yes and yes

>absolutely

>was never an issue. my ridiculous pear shaped skinnyfat body was.

>idk, honestly feels like every aspect of my life has improved. everything that I could do, I can do it better now.

>my regret is not getting fit earlier, absolutely worth it.

forgot the weight, 73kg

Not that guy you are talking with but he's right. You are contradicting yourself and in so revealing yourself though. First you say that self-love isn't important in getting girls, but then you say that self-love is too hard for some people.

Yes self-love is hard to obtain, can be harder for some yes, but CAN be obtained by anyone. Saying that it's too hard is the same kind of logic that forever fats have: "It's too hard to lose weight". Fucking midgets with cerebral palsy can self-love and get laid. Are you worse than literal retards?

>Dated 5'7" guy for a while. I'm 5'9", myself. I enjoy being taller, I'm pretty domineering in bed and the height thing works for that.

>He had long hair, scruffy beard, chubby mofo... Literally one fedora away from being the m'lady guy.

>Said he enjoyed being with me because I was smart, well-spoken, and funny. I won't lie, I liked him for the same things. He wasn't 10/10, neither was I, but we got along and very well.

>Dumps me 6 months later for a shorter girl who doesn't even want to be with him. Tells me only after girl rejects him, and lies about it several times beforehand.

That's honestly the fucking last time I'll ever date a guy like that. The street goes both ways, all of the hat-tippers that complain they can't get a gf... I tried it. I tried going with one of you and I learned my lesson. Never again.

Literally, never again, I'm engaged to a 6'4" lanky mofo. Skinny as fuck, gives the best snuggles.

Being a short guy that likes taller women is suffering.

I'm 5'7 and the tallest woman I fucked was 5'10 (probably taller never asked). Best sex, I came buckets almost instantly every time I put it in her and usually I take forever to blow my load. I fucked it up pretty bad being a asshole and treating her like shit, I still think about her every now and then and I've fucked several women since, even have a girlfriend that is shorter then me now.

That was before I start going on Veeky Forums though, she used to make fun of me for being short but I never thought much about it and just laughed with her, never really thought much about my height at all except for the rare instances where a girl I knew would reject me to date a taller guy (only happened with two girls, one of which I ended up fucking multiple times anyway and the other well we kinda hate each other now so nothing will happen between us for a while, also she's dating some lanklet).

My point is height doesn't matter unless you make a big deal out of it, I'm 5'7 and fucked plenty of women, probably too many because I can't remember most of their names and because this was during a time I was going through a depression and compensating for my oneist waifu not noticing me (friend zone).

So don't think about height and it's all good unless they specifically bring it up, and even if they do it doesn't matter laugh if off. I'm a guy that has had literal Amazons begging for his dick.

Same. I really hate the manlet meme. Mods should ban height threads. It has nothing to do with fitness. Well, the sense that the lanky fags are using it. I mean I'm 5'9 so it's not that big of a deal but still

175cm is 5'9".

>Filipino
How does it feel to be the worst kind of "asian"?

how long did it take it?

>height and weight?
5'8 155 lbs.

Yes, in fact, it has made me more confident and I am more respected. Men especially respect me more as I'm pretty built now with pretty low body fat (13%ish).

Yes, when I talk to girls or walk by them I catch many of them doing a double take at my arms (as they are pushing 16"). I wouldn't say I get laid more, I'm in a Ph.D program and am pretty focused on academics. I do make a descent amount of my autistic female colleges lose their spaghetti (as I have an above average face and nice body for a science Ph.D student).

Yes.

I have stopped thinking about my height, I've dated several women that have been slightly taller than me. I will say though, my height has only been a disadvantage at bars or clubs. Other than that, it really hasn't been a draw back. On the other hand, 5'8" really isn't terribly short (relatively speaking).

I have become an academic as well as Veeky Forums.

Yes, I have used the gym as an outlet for the stress in my life. It has also been useful in teaching me discipline and persistence.

yes but only since I went full roided freak mode

>implying 5'11-6'2 aren't still manlets

>5'4 ~145lbs
>more respect
>tons of attention from girls and laid whenever i want
>yeah i feel better because i worked hard and can always refer to my results a pick-me-up
>height matters for functional reasons IE trying makeout with a 6ft girl would be impossible lmaoo
>the work ethic and fasting has improved my perception of self and others, no anxiety anymore
>definitely worth it

>5'10 is a manlet
The average height in America is 5'10 making 5'9 and below manlets (in the US)

>believing the official "average"

5 foot 7 and cutting.

It's so fucking hard, slight amount of carbs and I balloon up

>>more respect

who are you foolin kiddo

5'8 138 lbs
I'm disproportionately strong for bodysize, 250 bench (failed 260 today)
I have qt gf, lots of sex
I get plent of mires, I had depression so I lost all my gainz and have made them back again. The difference in how people treat you is measurable.
I get lots of respect at the gym now.

Sure I'd rather be 6'2, but being under 6' hasn't negatively impacted my life. Maybe think about it once or twice a week.
About to get my bachelors of science in psych stats.

I see you post in cbt all the time.
I am a frequent poster too and you have my vote as new tiny.

Idk cuz I'm half white and date white women.

Outside of this retarded board, 5'6 is about the height where men are considered short. I know PLENTY of guys who are 5'7 - 5'8 and get mad pussy without even being fit. The girls aren't taller than them, but still.

>Can confirm because I'm not fucking autistic and have a social life

Manlet is a meme, Tyson was 5'10".

Height is a meme.

5'9" here and has always been overweight around 240-250lbs. Once I dropped down to 185lbs women just became easy. People will find you more approachable if you arent fat. I hurt my lower back and have only been lifting 2-3 times a week and eating fuck all these past 2 years and I got back up to 250lbs. This time around I had way more muscle since I had been lifting for a couple of years. People wouldnt believe me when I told them I was 250lbs because I held it a lot differently this time around. Women are still just as easy.

Basically use fitness to help you get out of your shell. Youll think being fit will be the reason you made it but the real reason is that you made it inside you head and youre projecting that to others and theyre believing it.

ITT: Shitposters don't get the answers they were hoping for

>height and weight?
5'8'' 197lb ~12-13 bf I would guess, on test/mast/tren/sdol so its kinda hard to tell because vascularity and hardness are outa control.
Women stare and say some weird shit, comparing me to celebs and stare. Skinny and young guys often ask what I do, and medium size guys guys dont seem to like me at all.
Im married. But yes, my sidepieces have gotten hotter.
Ehh, honestly probably have body dismophia, especially after I started juicing. So no.
Never really cared. Been with the same women since I was 18, and Im 27 now.
Not much. When I started mast in my blasts Ive been horny as hell and made some dick gains though.
I guess. Pants never fit anymore, I have to buy 36-38 waist pants and taper them in even to get my quads and ass to fucking fit. People stare, and it can be awkward and uncomfortable. Hoenstly I wish I was like 20lbs lighter, but my body dismophia nopes me outa that, if I drop below 180 I feel tiny.

thanks bro i appreciate it

What do you look like?

>height and weight
5'8
145lbs
>respect
In comparison to? I usually base respect off of what you do so I don't know
>girls
Apparently I'm extremely attractive, according to women. Just recently an 11/10 was drunk on me and I had to brush her off because she couldn't get involved in my plans. Women that I know prefer taller men have said they like me or flirted
>thinking about it
Because of you fucks I think about it constantly. This is the place where we're supposed to focus on sculpting the body and instead we belittle and laugh at something we can't change about ourselves without damaging our bodies indefinitely. Although I still appreciate who I am and feel lucky; I am happy with myself.
>other buffed aspects
I've adopted many humbling philosophies and significantly increased my lifestyle overall
>was it worth it?
Of course

Holy shit I just realized how cringe that girls part is please excuse me

Lol all you short faggots overcompensating.

6'4 130 lb master race here. Don't currently have a gf or anything because I have no social life going full cocoon mode and I'm still a virgin, but still doing a lot better then you fuckers. I might be unemployed and a virgin but atleast I'm not below 6 feet you guys aren't even real men, I wouldn't even acknowledge your existence you little pussies.

>>height and weight?
5'8 165 lbs
>>do people show you more respect or about the same?
More, people like me more because of new confidence
>>do girls admire you? Have you gotten laid more?
Get fairly regular mires, got an amazing gf
>>do you feel better about yourself compared to before?
Quite a bit. Very confident now, better at talking with randoms
>>have you stopped thinking about your height? Or did it never matter to begin with?
I actually think about it more tbqh, but mostly because I think it'd be nice to be 6'+ in a business setting, but I'm happy with my height.
>>what other aspects have you improved on?
Talking with people, have become smarter and harder working, picked up a new hobby (rock climbing)
>>Was getting fit worth it overall?
Of course

Well might as well kill myself. Shame I was almost at 10% bf and I've been smashing more pussy then I care to count. Doesn't matter since I'll never be a toxic skinny lanklet like you though.

lol you fell for the bait

>6'4 130lb

Am i a manlet?
18 yo 5'9" 165lb

what a poor bait to fall for

Looking good bud.

Roiding? How long have you been lifting?