>5% of boys in the US are sexually abused
>For every gay there are 2.5 boys molested

>Gays and bisexuals (closeted gays) account for 83% of HIV cases
>Of those, 92% were between the ages of 13-24

>687,800 gay people were living with HIV in 2013
>In 2013 there were roughly 6,328,000 (2%) gays in the US
>This means 9% of gays have HIV
>1 in 10 gay guys carry the bug

Should we really subject ourselves to this degeneracy in a public space?

Shouldn't we have the right to say no to feel safe at a gym?

Sources:
>cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
>victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics

>High probability of getting HIV on equipment
Should gyms have a minimum GPA requirement for entry?

I know that's a dude but honestly the most off-setting thing are those fake eyelashes.

Believe me I don't like gays but remember you aren't forced to go to that gym and its private property open to the public.

/pol/ and /r9k/ need to stay in their containment zones

>2 fags fuck in the shower after they watch a bunch of teenagers lift
>One has anal leakage
>Gets poop all over the floor
>You just finished running 5k on the treadmill
>Feet are blistered
>Walk in the shower
>Get HIV because you forgot sandals

>become gay
>problem solved

But it's a public safety concern.

You don't let sex offenders hang out near elementary schools.

> 5k on a treadmill
You literally don't work out.
Sage and report for shit thread.
Fuck off.

>feet blistered from a 5k
at that point you kinda deserve to get HIV

>cardio
Are you sure YOU aren't the gay?

Then you better report this thread too:

samefag detected

nice damage control

No I won't, because that one made me chuckle. Was this thread really meant to the same OP? If it was then you're pretty shit at starting a funny thread.

t. angry fag for getting called out about being a degenerate

t. angry closetfag

Murdering all the gays won't cure your homsexuality.

stay mad faggot
you probably have AIDS too lmao

funny you want this thread moved to /pol/ but you faggots can't keep the gay shit to /lgbt/

>hurrrr durrrr anyone who doesn't like me is also gay like me

nobody has to murder you fags, you're doing a good job of that on your own

Should religious conservitards be allowed in the gym?
>High probability of getting retardation on equipment
>High probability of being actual rapists
>High probability of repressed homosexuality that they try to cope with by lashing out at the men they are sexually attracted to

odds of that happening are almost nil. However, odds of getting something else like plantar's warts is pretty high so wear your fucking sandals or shower at home you freak

When did OP say anything about religion? Sorry fag-chan, you've been triggered.

He actually had a point

It's too late OP. You already showed that you don't work out.
>5k on a treadmill
Or you're just retarded.
Get off this board.

>not doing cardio

get the gas

/pol/ has ruined every board on this fucking site.

Wait you can't actually get aids from the equipment can you, like from the sweat or something?

Pretty much this, having gay children is like life saying your bloodline doesn't deserve to be continued. They get all kinds of wacky diseases and still don't procreate.

Idk man y not try it out and see if u get aids or not

gayz r gross yo
Lol

the same can be said for /lgbt/

Just FYI you don't have to be a religious tard to hate fags. Commies all hated fags, criminalizes it, etc. Hating anti social behavior is natural.

>High probability of being actual rapists

2% of the population is responsible for 5% of males getting molested.

You really wanna talk about high probability?

HIV is "the gift"
More reason to never trust a homo they are mentally fucked
If your girl has a gay friend you demand her to let him go asap as he should never be welcomed around you.
She will do it, don't worry.
Never get fucked up when going out if it is a known place where gays are, they are notorius for dropping GHB in drinks.
Fags are the lowest functioning humans on the earth.
One black Christian is worth 10 gay whites

If a female has homosexuality in her immediate direct bloodline she is no longer acceptable to breed with and should be tossed in the trash asap.

All Veeky Forums boards are allies of /pol/, cuck. It is numales like you that ruin this site.

Yes you're right, it's not like the vast majority of homophobes in the US are Christfags or anything...

are you the same autists bitching about homos on fucking Veeky Forums?

get out and go back to your containment board

stop oppressing me.
I JUST WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE
>pic related

doing cardio is fine
getting blistered from 5k on a treadmill is not

fitness is a right wing principal and Veeky Forums is more /pol/ than /lgbt/

left wingers are usually fat and the only reason faggots come here is to wank to cbt threads.

>getting blistered from 5k on a treadmill is not

you don't sweat a lot do you?

>a board centered around health and fitness is going to ally itself with a board full of fat brown people

but a board centered around health and fitness is going to ally itself with a board full of fat woman and hiv patients instead?

Gender roles were "natural" but modern society is not. You're typing on a fucking Mongolian papercraft board over the internet, does that sound natural to you? Modern society has no justification for forcing women in the kitchen.
And homosexuality has been observed in over 1,000 species, so yeah it's pretty natural

I guess not on my feet

Men in general are predominantly the molesters.
So really 5% of people who molest boys are gay and 94% are men who think that molesting boys doesnt make them gay.
Thats like saying that men shouldnt be allowed to ever be in charge of kids because they molest the most.

>I-it's okay if I suck dick, r-right guys... M-monkeys do it!

Fucking animal.

>left wingers are usually fat
>almost every red state is obese

>and the only reason faggots come here is to wank to cbt threads
Half true.

>So really 5% of people who molest boys are gay and 94% are men who think that molesting boys doesnt make them gay.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Attraction to same sex is gay. It doesn't matter what they think. 2% of the population likes the same sex, therefore it's that same 2% that's raping 5% of the kids. Just because some SJW edited wikipedia and said two men can have sex and be straight doesn't make it so you fucking retard.

>All Veeky Forums boards are allies of a bunch of teenagers from reddit
the sad part is you're at least half-right.
but fuck off anyway

homo logic.
They legit put themselves on the same tier as animals.
lowest functioning humans

lmao fuck off. I was here before /pol/ even existed and the level of cancer it has brought here is unparalleled. Go back to complaining about how white women don't want to fuck you because black people take them all or whatever asinine claims you make up in your fairy land bubble.

Why are gays such a loud minority? How do we kill them off?

No because boards being allied is one of the most repulsive things I've ever heard of. The only people who think about doing that are actual retards.

Im pretty sure those arent mutually exclusive.
You dont have to prove you dont guzzle cum by eating shit every day.
There is plenty of middle ground between racist victim complex and faggot victim complex.
Some people just want to lift weights and dont care about who is sucking whos dick.

We let them keep fucking and let AIDS do it for us.

>red states have highest levels of obesity
>red states have highest level of poverty
>red states use the most welfare

But liberals are the poor handout seeking ones amirite

This.

Also, why the fuck would Veeky Forums make friends with a political board instead of /s/ or Veeky Forums or another board based on looking good?

>black people are the most obese
>black people are the poorest
>black people use the most welfare

And guess what? They all vote Liberal.

Pic related, the blue areas are the blackest, fattest, and poorest in the US.

They all voted democrat.

I wonder why?

>or Veeky Forums

Might as well be /lgbtlite/

kek.
>Actual faggot triggered that here on an anonymous Siamese Soft Drink Critique forum where people don't have any reason to virtue-signal that his degenerate mental illness is not promoted.

>Left wingers are usually fat
>Fitness is a right wing principle

Come on now, user

No, it's because niggers live there. We have to see them, interact with them. That makes us lean to the right. Unfortunately, the are SO fat, and SO poor, and SO shitty, that they distort the statistics. White people living in red states are the majority, but niggers make the stats incredulous.

You literally can't

it's true.

>dick-suckers homos can't handle banter

5% of boys are molested by gay men.
Do you seriously think that 95% of boys are molested by women?
A large chunk of that 95% are men who are "straight."
They are actually just closeted faggots who lie to themselves to save face.
You obviously lack critical thinking.
A dude who is married to a woman and has kids is just as likely to molest boys as a guy who is openly gay.
5% are molested by openly gay people. The rest are closeted dudes and a much smaller portion of women.
You should really be more concerned why that number isnt even higher when the male female ratio is so much higher.

Goes both ways. White dominated trailer parks and white majority neighborhoods are just as poor and just as fat all over. It's more about class than race.

>hurr durr straight people have gay sex
>no sources
stop trying to distort statistics to make your kind seem less bad

Where is the proofs?

Because I can show you right now that the richest black neighborhood commits more crime than the poorest white one.

Maybe blacks are fatter in general. Doesn't mean white republicans aren't generally massive.

No, they aren't. I'm a bail bondsman. I apprehend criminals for a living. Blacks are worse. Wiggers try to be like them, but they cannot achieve that level of filth. Look at the statistics, if all lacks suddenly left America, crime would fall in half. And they only account for 13 percent of the population.

>Doesn't mean white republicans aren't generally massive.

Show me the data related to white democrats.

It's a proven fact that exercise and fitness is related to being right wing.

>crime
I thought you were having a discussion abouth health and fitness of people in the red states

>"I need data that confirms my biases, user"

Just use google you retard. 95% of child molestors are male but only 5% of male victims are done by gay men. How is that not fishy.
65% of male victims report a female being amoung his assaulters. So shouldnt 35% be solely gay men?
You can keep believing that there is only 5% of male children being molested by gay men but i bet that priest who molests children isnt considered gay in that study.

You're right. We let some faggot steer the conversation this way.

Let's go back to talking about how we don't want AIDS and pedophiles in our gyms.

What the fuck does crime have to do with obesity? You aren't some cultural expert by telling me this, it's a known fact and has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You're reaching Jontron levels of fallacies.

Not the same user, but black people are worse in general. Black women are the fattest sect of people on the planet.

>About 2% of males in the US are gay
>5% of boys in the US are sexually abused
>For every gay there are 2.5 boys molested
Don't use statistics if you can't into basic reasoning. Boys do not make up 5% of the US population

> 95% of child molestors are male but only 5% of male victims are done by gay men

>1 in 5 girls are molested
>1 in 20 boys

therefore 1/5 molestation's are gay.

2% of fags in the us are responsible for 20% of child abuse.

you can't be fucking straight and attracted to the same sex.

get that through your retarded head.

>less people means less crime

amazing ur so smart

everyone has been under the age of 18 at some point retard.

The stat isn't "5% of all boys in the history of the US", dipshit. If it doesn't mention a specific timeframe, we can assume it's 5% of the population of boys at the time of the data collection

So the amount of kids getting raped by faggots would be significantly less when fags were repressed? You want to open this Pandora's Box gay boy?

Fine. Let's redo the math:

>2% of US pop is gay: 632,800
>24% are people under 18: 7,593,600
>Roughly 50% are male: 3,796,800
>1/20 (5%) were molested: 189,840

For every molested kid there are 3.333 queers.

This means 33.333% of queers are pedofiles.

dumbest thread on fit atm.

grow up imo :P

You're now implying that a) all outed homos are pedophiles, b) closeted homos are not pedos, and c) boy pedophilia is exclusive to men. All 3 are empirically false

>male victims
Not males in general you retard.
19 out of 20 kid victims are violated by men.
1 out of 20 boys who HAVE ALREADY BEEN MOLESTED are by gay men.
9 out of 20 boy victims are done by only men.
Im not claiming that those other men who are diddling boys arent gay.
So 1 out of 9 male abusers are openly gay men.
Its a disproportionate amount but not when you are talking about a gay crime in general.
95% of abusers are men in general.
Im claiming that banning all openly gay men wont ban the majority of men who molest boys.

>implying HIV isn't severely damaged upon exposure to air
>implying you would even have a remote possibility of having a wound sufficient enough to catch HIV from gym equipment and still be working out
you literally would have to have like an open gash on your leg in order to get HIV from gym equipment. and even then your probability of getting it would be slim.

a) 33.3% would appear to be pedos, yes. and most fags out themselves what with gay pride and all, so this statistic is very close to the truth.
b) engage in same sex sex and you're a homo. don't spin the "you can be whatever you wanna be - straight people can have gay sex" bullshit to me.
c) it's pretty much exclusive. what do your feminist allies say after all? oh yeah, woman can't rape.

Cross reference map from with general election results. 'Ol Nate should have just used obesity data to predict how each state would swing.

Is the data in obesity map specifically broken down by political affiliation? No. Is there enough evidence to reasonably infer a generally increasing relationship between distance to the right of political center and waist size? Absolutely.