ITT: We are our siblings

"I don't understand you user. You spend so much money on food when you could just as easily be eating the same things I do and saving much more money!"

His diet consists of alcohol, weed, pizza, and cheap takeout.

"c'mon, it's only one day! it won't hurt"

>whats the point in even going to the gym all the time if youre just gona sit around inside all your life
>dont you feel like getting your own place yet?
>how come uve never had friends?
>dont you want at least want a girlfriend or anything?
>aren't you bored of just doing nothing all day?
>what do you even do here? i dont understand
>why dont you just go see a psychologist?
>i dont want you to be like this i feel really bad for you

This is my younger sister (26, I'm 30) whose already traveled the world, been with only 1 guy that shes been with for 12+ years whose shes now married to, earns 6 figures and has her first kid on the way.

>user I want to go get asian with you take a cheat day!!!
>user let's get smoothies they are healthy!!!
>user you're such a tool stop lifting
>Why are you always at the gym?
>Stop sending videos of you deadlifting in the family group chat

You’re a loser. Listen to your sister.

I don't need to do free weights, the machines work fine

Sup bro, got a girlfriend yet?

Sounds like she was successful in life, you don't do shit?

>whose

it's "who's", just for your fyi

We haven't spoken in years. I'm not interested in mending that bridge anymore.

>Stop sending videos of you deadlifting in the family group chat
i-its not just me?

>rice, oats, eggs, chicken, broccoli is cheaper than alcohol, weed, pizza, takout

>23lb bag of oats at costco costs $40
>will feel you for half a year
>21 cents a day for breakfast

Actually it's "to whom she is now married".

I was referring to the "whose" in "whose already traveled the world", but you are right.

Well played chap.

> eating The Same breakfast every Day for months

Yeah that doesnt sound autistic at all user go for it

>I don't understand why I'm not losing weight!
>*drinks liter of coke*
>I only eat health food!
>*eats fast food every single night*
>I exercise all day long user!
>*dumbells and excercise bike have dust on them*
She's a fucking moron. She weighs almost 300lbs and she eats like she's a championship weightlifter.

why the fuck would you do this?

>*looks around confused*
>*drools*
>*uses diaper*

Thank god my sister is under1. Bet she'll be an annoying tard.

Yes, so true. I also told that to my cat, my neighbours dog and cattle – but they all just ignored me. These autists seems to be a mad flock of beeings.

I have no idea what my brother would say we meet 3 times a year for family things and somehow we both know the exact same memes, shows, and comics.

>Fuck you

We don't get along anymore since our parents split and he took my Dad's side and I took my Mum's side.

I've been having oats with milk for breakfast almost every day for 2+ years now.
Sometimes I add cinnamon.

You guys are morons
She has a point

>Bet she'll be an annoying tard.
If you're old enough to browse this site and have an infant sister then yeah, your mother probably had her at an age where birth complications (like literally being a tard) are likely.

>>user I want to go get asian with you take a cheat day!!!
There is literally nothing unhealthy about sushi, except the price. You can eat Asian food and be healthy/within macro allowance
>>user let's get smoothies they are healthy!!!
There is literally nothing unhealthy about blending berries, stevia and maybe milk or whey at home
>>user you're such a tool stop lifting
Are you a tool though?
>>Why are you always at the gym?
Do you have school/hobby/a job though?
>>Stop sending videos of you deadlifting in the family group chat
Lmao no, don't stop you glorious autist, keep doing you

>Forcing your kids to take a side between parents
your parents are cruel and you should stop talking to either one of them.

Fuck ''each of them'' I slept for 3 hours.

In a threesome?

Goddamn it.
>Stop talking to each of them

My Mum didn't force me to take any sides. I was 18 and he was 22 when they split. We made our own decisions.

You can just tell that they're fucking British

She sounds like a toxic judgemental piece of shit.

Cut her out of your life ASAP

Stoners are fucking stupid

To make my parents feel proud that I can lift weight off of the ground. I lift to make my mother proud

she's a girl, she'll never understand

Cousin
Abs
Solid

I'm 18, my sister is 2, and my mom is 33.

>be an only child
>people are surprised I'm not some spoiled chucklefuck
Come on now, that's hardly an achievement, but thanks, I guess

>that's hardly an achievement
Not for you, but for your parents. They're the ones who should get the thanks.

True

"You always expect people to do things for you and avoid responsabilities. When you try to act like a responsible adult, you always fuck up because you half-ass everything that middly annoys you. Mom and I won't always be there for you, it's time to grow up"

t. my sister

And she's right, i'm a huge loser

hmm, so many get fooled, but you did not.

At least you can see she's right. There's hope for you

>can you stop being such a failure, you're making mom depressed
>can't you find your own place? I moved out years ago and I'm much younger than you
>watch my pets while I go on vacation, you don't have anything better to do anyway

>33 with an 18 year old
Sorry user, your mom is a degenerate.

>Feels bad for you
>Only help offered is judgement

I know you just shrug and tell her some bullshit, but next time just tell her to fuck off with her feelings. You're siblings. If she really cared, she'd actually pour her heart into helping you.

>hey dude whatsup

about the extent of a conversation with my brother. Kind of depressing really...

>only 15 years difference
Do you have any sexual feelings for your mom?

>Not willing to do what others wont, to get what others dont

C'MON!!!

Kinda related. One of my exes was born when her mom was 16. She was 17 at the time so her mom was 33. Had some weird experiences with her mom(gave me a weird back rub with her feet while watching a movie, invited me over to lunch when it'd just be us two). She was clearly DTF, but I was beta, her husband was army special forces, and I didn't want to die for some older pussy.

>This is my younger sister (26, I'm 30) whose already traveled the world, been with only 1 guy that shes been with for 12+ years whose shes now married to, earns 6 figures and has her first kid on the way.
your sister is a good girl and you're a failure.

If you're eating properly it should be cheaper than junk food. Please don't fall for the farm fresh non gmo crap.

>I'm not high user
>I heard you got a promotion, great job user, always knew you were gonna make it.
>Could you give me another 30 euros user, I could really use it. I know I ask this alot but you earn quite alot atm.
>What do you mean you can't give me money because you're saving up to go to uni?
>Looking buffed user!
>I just got kicked out of rehab for using again user, I'm sorry.
>Damn you hooked up with that girl?! Wtf nice user!
>Can I stay at your place? I know 8 fucked up the last 3 times but I'm sober now. (obviously doped up beyond his mind).
>I love you user, you dont deserve a brother like me.

The fucker lost most of his friends and our family but I wont give up on him. If he can't be strong I'll be strong enough for the both of us and will always love him.

>If he can't be strong I'll be strong enough for the both of us and will always love him.

wew, ur either really cool or just really stupid for supporting a loser like that.

maybe a bit of both

Nice bait, you're really reelin' em in, hoss

A lot of people do that. Especially for breakfast. A few pieces of toast, or some eggs, cereal, etc. More than any other meal, I feel like breakfast is one where it's pretty normal to have the same routine every day.

>her husband was army special forces
Finally someone uses it fucking correctly. You did the right thing, user, every time they'd fuck with me at RIP or for the first 18 months at Batt before I got tabbed, I'd think of what I was gonna do to the guy who cucked me and that got me through

Care to translate that user?

"When I was in college all the supplements we used are illegal now"

My brother is 13 years older than me and was a star rugby player, we was huge and is still bigger than me despite being 37.

Although I am 4 inches taller so whatever

>why am I so fat user, I hit the gym regularly and I only ever eat about 1800 calories a day
>drinks 4 litres of Pepsi a day

My sister is a fool

What are you eating thats more expensive than weed and takeout? Jesus OP your brothers right youre a wasteful faggot