Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL
youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE
youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take out as many good looking people as you can, god speed

Are you still the same guy thats been spamming this everyday for the last few months?

Go back to High School then go for college or trade school

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL

put me in the screencap

kek

could be worse OP. At 31 I was...

>TFW never graduated highschool
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

at least now I'm not a KV...

stop masturbating faggot

JESUS CHRIST MY SIDES

Get your GED and save up some money to go to a trade school or some shit

Life is not easy when people think you're retarded but
>get a job on the weekend, find someone that will give you a lucky break, a job you can't fuck up like unloading trucks in the back of a store
>save up for a car while working on your GED
>the car doesn't have to be fancy, get a clunker for super cheap and learn to fix it yourself, seriously its liberating
>save up for a community college, most don't cost much, I could afford it at 18 working part time with money left over for going out and vidya
>get a gym membership although I think you already have one
>eat clean and go 3 times a week for one hour
>get some financial aid or take out some loans and go to uni
>one year before getting your bachelors start looking for work so you can get a decent job straight out of college
>live with your parents for another 2-3 years and save up some money to move out or stay longer and buy a house after moving out of theirs
>pick up pussy along the way but don't make it a priority
school > part-time job > diet > gym > pussy
>write down your goals if you find yourself getting off track and constantly think "what can I do to get to the next step" and do it
and most importantly stop feeling sorry for yourself because no one is going to love you if you don't even like yourself

>vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL

>and most importantly stop feeling sorry for yourself because no one is going to love you if you don't even like yourself
not OP but also a kissless 22 year old virgin and I've already given up on lifting because I'm super self conscious about going to the gym because I feel like a skeleton faggot and I can't get it through my head that no one gives a shit about me
But how in the hell am I supposed to even like myself? It's my fault I'm having all of these problems, why should I give myself any kind of positive feedback for even good things when I keep doing so much stupid weird shit that keeps me from being compatible for either friendships or romantic relationships?

again
All my answers to shit are paragraphs long and I fucking hate myself for it, I just keep doing bullshit without even trying
And I don't even know how to have my life together, I have no structure and almost no ability for executive functioning

is she cheating on him?
fucking chads

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Get GED
Get paid to get your cdl-a
Work otr for 2 years and save $70k cash
Move anywhere in the country you want and get a local ltl/line haul job making $65-80k/yr

Also lose weight fatty lmao

You start liking yourself by improving your situation and bettering yourself.

You need to make a conscious decision to stop wallowing in your misery and take the first baby step towards self improvement.

Most importantly you can't just get pissed if you mess up and do "weird shit" that holds you back, everyone takes a few steps forward and inevitably takes a step back, failure is human the important part is to get back up and keep moving.

I don't know how to maintain any kind of effort, every time I try anything it always ends up faltering. Do you have any advice as to how I keep trying or how to have the energy to get going on days I feel scared of leaving my room?

youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE

Sort yourself out OP

Nice one

When you're done being a sad sack, do something about it

Thank you for making Veeky Forums not fucking garbage for 43 seconds.

Baby steps, and focus on forming habits.

No one in the world can completely change overnight, that's why everyone fails at things like New Years resolutions. Start with something small, try to do it everyday, it's ok if you stumble but if you do make sure to start the habit again tomorrow. Before you even realize it a habit forms and you do it without effort, even better it starts being weird NOT to do it.

Look up the book The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg haven't read it myself but have heard very good things, and then you can set a goal of reading an hour day or something as your first good habit!

Is this what NEET's do in their freetime?

>TFW no drivers license
Why is this so common around here? I literally don't know a single person older than 19 without a drivers license.

Pull your shit together. Why you didn`t graduate highschool in the first place though?

>if you do make sure to start the habit again tomorrow
This. Don't wait for next Monday or next month and stuff like that.

Maybe he's not from America. In big cities in Europe (and I guess other places) it's just not necessary.

fjld;hsaglkdhg

theres very little reason to like yourself in your situation I'll admit but maybe for you the first step is actually trying to climb out of the hole as opposed to reasoning why you should stay in it
I think its to show two men in the same situation

bump

All I ever do it sees is try to go out of it and all it does is give me more sadness in the end whenever I can't maintain it. How do I I try to be ignorant of my doubts and move forward anyway but there's always a gap and it always catches up to me in he end it seems.

Do you have a soundcloud????????

No joke this was really fucking good

Go back to school.
Get your drivers license.
Lose weight.
Lift weight.
Meet a girl.
Stop being a piece of shit.

Beautiful :')

Well, I'm from Germany. But, to be fair, we don't have really big cities around here. Even Berlin isn't that big. Maybe that's why literally everyone has a license here even though they are expensive as shit

Berlin is the second biggest city in Europe, third if you count Paris+city outside the city limits

>I've already given up on lifting because I'm super self conscious about going to the gym because I feel like a skeleton faggot and I can't get it through my head that no one gives a shit about me

Bro try to find a quiet gym and avoid peak hours

This is the best advice I can give you.

You probably have in your head somewhere fantasies about what you want your life to look like. Thing is, these things you want will literally never happen unless you make them happen. If you aren't making decisions for yourself, you are allowing decisions to be made for you by circumstance.

Figure out what you want. Figure out a plan - a tangible, realistic plan, not some bullshit - to get those things. Then do whatever it takes to get them.

If you don't do this, you'll keep drifting through life like a dead leaf.

lmao

This is old by the way. The part he says at the end was the first post in the thread at the time.

Tfw you're literally SpongeBob

can i also into screencap

I like this goal, I think I'll start with reading an hour a day like you said. Thank you user

fucking won

KEK

how the fuck are you going to screencap audio geniuses

>TFW 22 years old loser
At least you know your place in the pecking order.
>TFW never graduated highschool
GED
>TFW no drivers license
Get one.
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
Go apply to restaurants, make more from tips.
>TFW fat dyel
Stop eating sugar and alcohol.
>TFW low testosterone
See above.
>TFW kissless virgin
Lower your standards
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working
Lift harder.

holy fuck

Get G. E. D., get drivers license, look into trade schools or apprenticeships, lift hard, once fit proceed to poontown

That should be obvious to you, if it isn't then you should get into therapy to work on underlying issues of your disfunction.

You have to love yourself enough to do it.

That book is excellent, would highly recommend

Get your GED and join the marine corps so they can scream the pity party out of your weak ass. (Even though the corps has grown soft as of late) get your GI bill and stop this fagposting

>tfw Adam Sandler sings for OP

Can I save that masterpiece?

Proof that kribkee from big bang theory is on Veeky Forums

That was strangely rhythmic

I thought that too

youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws
Did Masketta Man decide to get Veeky Forums?

kek'd

I don't know what to tell you but I am

>24
>college grad
>drive a BMW that's paid off
>make 65K/y
>in shape and lean
>high test
>banged 5 girls and in a LTR for the past 3 years
>lift regularly

and I feel like a fucking social outcast for no good reason despite having a decent social life and plenty of friends. It's all in your head brah. I'll get over this slump and so will you

Not that user, but if an hour of reading is too much keep in mind that you can always halve that time, or even just read for 15 minutes to begin with; baby steps is the key.

Go backpacking. You literally have nothing to lose right now and everything to gain by getting exposed directly to new things. It's a minimalist lifestyle so it doesn't take much to get started nor maintain. No qualifications necessary either. Do it OP.

> Get your GED and go to a trade school
> Get your drivers license already, fag
> Shitty job will be fixed after trade school
> Stop being fat and start/continue to work a good weight lifting routine
>Testosterone will raised after being healthier
>The last thing you need is to worry about getting laid right now
>Stop being a pussy

user can i use this in a video

What does he say at the end?

You think you got it bad, nigger.

jesus christ, you are a fucking loser

1.start learning a trade
2.get a fucking drivers license (how did you not get this by the time you were fucking 19)
3. lift
4. learn how to dress at least moderately well
5. read literature and self help books
6. try to socialize

doing all of this will require hard work

incidentally, doing all of this is how you can manage to salvage a life and not be a fucking loser until the end of time

>tfw 20 and no drivers license
I can't help it if everything is within biking distance for me, right now it's just not a priority plus if i ever go to the beach or somewhere far it's always a senpai or friend driving

I said FA-M not senpai goddamn hiro

This better catch on

refer to /fat/

don't let life hoist you by the ass

Holy shit.

I've seen you post the same thread over and over and people keep giving you good advice, and yet you keep coming back. What the fuck do you expect to gain from these threads that haven't been said already, that somehow some piece of advice will magically turn you into a chad alpha? You know what you can do to reverse the situation and it's really easy yet you still keep coming back. Whining and bitching will do nothing.

>fucked 5 girls for the past three years
>having a decent social life

sure buddy

Beautiful

Mint.

not the OP but i have something to tell you mate
>1.start learning a trade
nothing gets me hooked, hard doing something you don't like
>2.get a fucking drivers license (how did you not get this by the time you were fucking 19)
parents divorced, mom died, had to live alone, had no money for the drivers licence
>3. lift
started a year ago
>4. learn how to dress at least moderately well
i now do
>5. read literature and self help books
what am i? fucking gay?
>6. try to socialize
i do but i'm an introvert so it's hard and not that inetersting, i can barely hold the small talk, having a conversation without alcohol is hard.

Kek

just kill yourself then, only option left

>tfw 22 year old
>tfw employed
>tfw well paid
>tfw living alone
>tfw getting Veeky Forums
>tfw good t levels
>tfw not kissless
>tfw no drivers license

I get sleepy with extreme ease and a randomly lose vision/balance and I'm afraid I'd end up killing someone by sleeping at the wheel.