Swiming

Can I get big if I swim hard on off days?

swimming will make you marlon brando tier ottermode if you aren't on clen or something

what exactly is ottermode?

Not OP but, can I catch diseases from the YMCA or other pool water? Do I have to plug my ears? Or is something more likely from the locker rooms?

Are you retarded

How would you catch a disease from a huge fucking pool that is cleaned with Chlorine etc.

yes but only if you're not a manlet

pools are actually really common sources of bacterial infections if not properly maintained.

yes you can.

bullshit, pic related is what dedicated swimmers look like. he does weights too though afaik. although swimming burns a shitload of calories, this won't matter if you eat enough and lift big on lifting days.

2/10 bait

I've been swimming for ages and never caught jack shit

if you're worried about getting big enough while doing hard cardio, keep doing your weight training and FUCKING EAT MORE TO MAKE UP FOR IT YOU TARD
extra exercise is never gonna make you less fit, unless you're literally injuring yourself, and eating above maintenance is never gonna make you lighter. just fucking eat, add cheese, nuts and greek yogurt to everything you eat

T-rex arms. Can't scratch his own ass.

But pools at gyms are maintained by basically dumping shit ton of chlorine in. Also you're retarded if you think a gym would be willing to open themselves up to a suit by not keeping some minimum wage cuck on staff to drop chemicals in after closing every nigjt

I am literally dumb. And anxiously ocd about everything.

You might get athletes foot from the locker room floor
That's about it

t. competitive swimmer for 6 years

Skinny but with slight musculature and low bodyfat so you still have abs.

Alright. Even in prison we wore flip flops and cleaned fastidiously every day because of the nasty junkies with hep C everywhere.

Also if you want to get good at swimming you work lats and tris. Unless you're a breaststroker in which case you can work legs too, I guess. All of the effort in front/back/fly is done essentially with lat pull and tri extension.

You can definitely get big, look at top swimmers. Some of them look like dyel marathon runners and some of them are pretty big. But if you're tailoring a workout to get better at swimming you're going to be way of of balance by most perspectives.

I haven't been swimming in years and can barely dog-paddle now. I used to swim every day for a school quarter and was good at it but just shit the bed when it comes to doing anything physical now.
Gaming computer was a mistake.

Kek
I raided somewhat competently in wow while I swam competitively.
Used all my free time though.

Were you the big spoon or the little spoon?

>swimming burns a shitload of calories
This. Phelps said his diet was at 12,000+cal/day at one point while training for the Olympics.

>if not properly maintained
I was a lifeguard at a waterpark one summer. The filter went out on one of our slides, and it took less than a day for the pools to turn into literal cess pools with less than an inch of visibility below the water. Public pools are fucking disgusting.

That said, in most states they are heavily regulated and randomly inspected, so you'll probably be fine.

Abdominals stick out further than your chest. Kind of like how otters all look like they're leaving backwards

Not even a cold?

chlorine reduces test

Kys

If someone with AIDS bleeds in your pool you'll get AIDS.

So basically, the ideal male physique. I'm going to do this this summer. Just switch my cardio to swimming and see what happens.

Just inject enanthate. Easy fix.

this guy fucks