Fat hate

No fate hate thread?
Going to tell you the story of this ham beast. I was watching the show as it was going on and as soon as I saw her go on stage I knew she had an alterior motive and sure enough IT HAPPENED.
>Amatuer bodybuilding show
>This fat piece goes into the show
>Photographer decides to not put her picture in the shows gallery because he made a poor judgement call since her picture was not very flattering
>ham planet doesnt understand that a bodybuilding show is all about physique, leanness, musce mass, etc.. She called it a contest of hot girls at one point
>ham planet gets upset, puts a huge blast on facebook towards the photographer, potentially ruining his life
>gets a news interview
>suddenly its all about fat shaming
>people call her out saying she shouldnt have been there in the first place
>majority of people go "YOU GO GIRL LOL SCREW THEM YOU ARE HOT"
>posts an hour long video
>suddenly its about suicide, rape, body image, molestation, ANTS MAN ANT LOL, and other SJW bullshit
>hour long hypocritical video, constantly saying she doesnt care, but made sure everything went viral
>Someone make a meme of this piece of fat please

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4491498/Five-stone-toddler-needs-30-000-month-treatment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link it bitch . usually i hate personal army requests but im ready to go ham on this big orange turd

link me mother fucker

looks like OP's pic lost a lot of weight but has loose skin

good for her on the progress

I NEED MORE /FATKINO/

WHERE IS IT TLC?

If you don't have abdominals you have no place in a bodybuilding show.

There's a difference between a bodybuilding show and a strongman/strongwoman contest.

She looks like she was obese at one point. She probably has decent muscle mass. Too bad she ruined her skin and will always look like shit. Stupid fatty.

bc.ctvnews[.]ca/video?clipId=1119098

I get tired of fat chicks doing a journey or whatever they want to call it and do a show and get all butt hurt over it and then cry on social media. It totally undermines the show

looks like a wet garbage bag

>Enter bodybuilding contest
>Don't do any bodyduilding

Her legs are way too small to have decent muscle mass. Look how loose the skin is on her legs.

It's all flab. Next you'll be asking if she's natty.

Trying to figure out how to post the facebook video give me a sec

Makes sure to put facebook url in front
JanaBabe/videos/10158799360570037/

Its an hour long video, so for those who can actually stomach it I applaud you. Its filled with gold that totally misses the point.

>those hips

Like fair enough, she lost a shit ton of weight. Thats good
And to be fair, if they let her in the show the photographer should have put her picture up on the gallery

But fuck man, bodybuilding isn't about feel good "yeah I'm skinny now" bullshit.
Its about looking like a greek fucking statue. Shouldn't if been allowed in

This is disgusting. She didn't just make a fool of herself, she basically spat all over the hard work of the women who spent years perfecting their physique with hard work and diet because she wanted to be a "hot girl"

That is how I feel about this. Good for her for losing weight. But a bodybuilding comp when you are no where near close to show ready is not the place to show it.
She totally disrespected the sport

This. Bodybuilding is no joke. That's why I hate these sjws/fat activists so much - they always need to bring down the accomplishments of others because they're 'just as good' even though the did no work. It's disgusting.

There's another screencap floating around of a fat woman participating in a bodybuilding contest, if anyone has it please post.

Its even worse when they all circle jerk each other. Everyone on her facebook is being all "YOU GO GIRL" "SCREW THE OTHER GUY RUIN HIS LIFE LOL"

Veeky Forums where were you when you learned that counting calories is corporate propaganda?

More like Sherrod Da Hippo

>JanaBabe/videos/10158799360570037/
Ok I wanna personal army the shit out of this but how do you do that on fb and not risk personal repurcussions?

Report it for hate speech weather its hate speech or not. If enough people do it fast enough FB won't even check it, they'll just take it down with no investigation.

Her legs look like elephants.

>Draws herself as a skinny female lady
>TFW you have seen this before tons of times
>Gets mad at fatshaming

Fat people like her are funny. They say art mirrors the subconscious and knowing her that is what she wishes she could look like.

Sounds like a plan

I don't see it. Could you clarify using MSPaint?

this whale killed encyclopediadramatica

If anyone still remembers it....

>being so proud of yourself that you stopped eating long enough to burn up some stored energy that you go to a bodybuilding competition still fat with a gross amount of weird skin after which a photographer doesn't post a picture of you because it was unflattering seemingly belittling all the work you've done but forcing you to realize that you still have a lot of work to do which you do not accept and instead bitch and scream about how because you used to be a ham beast people are now discriminating against you for not posting a picture of you when you went to a body building competition with zero discernible muscles let alone average competition levels of definition

>yfw pride is a deadly sin

forgot pic related

thats absolutely disgusting

Source

*arousing

I meant what I said, kike.

I feel like tsunami sirens should be going off every time she thrusts

>thrusts
I doubt the momentum of her fat waves pushing her forwards and backwards technically counts as thrusting

BOOM!

It's funny because you can post this on a blue board since nothing is visible

I am becoming aroused.

if they didn't want her in the competition then they should have limited it, she did nothing wrong
>open competition
>nah we don't want you in the pictures even though you were part of the comp

the whole bodybuilding ''''''sport'''''' is a fucking joke anyway

> yfw so are gluttony, sloth, and wrath

hello Veeky Forums, do you use manpons?

imagine the smell

no thanks

What is with every stupid bitch doing bikini shows now.
Its over. Its been cheapened and ruined. Mens shows are no different now really.

>Goes through a breakup
>Starts lifting
>Crashes his testosterone and gets on stage at 150lbs
>Puts 50+ of the day. Most of them him looking like a comical tanned skeleton
>Writes big motivational facebook/instagram post
>Is still alone and insecure
>Ex gf getting dicked by Chad

Fuck, for real? I liked ED....

Anyway, here's another miracle baby!

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4491498/Five-stone-toddler-needs-30-000-month-treatment.html

>'He continually wants to eat. I try to stop him but he is already 32 kilos.

>'They told us to put him on a diet but his illness has nothing to do with his diet.

>'Even when I was only breastfeeding him he was gaining sometimes two kilos per month. He is still gaining two or two and a half kilos every month.'

If it is constantly hungry STOP FEEDING IT

Story?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

lavalamp.gif

Her stomach is eating him
Someone do something!

Chubby chaser reporting /fph/, this is some good fap fuel, I get off on the rage. Gimme moar.

Ok.

>majority of people go "YOU GO GIRL LOL SCREW THEM YOU ARE HOT"
virtue signaling is what's wrong with this world. Seriously.

>Someone make a meme of this piece of fat please
/pol/ is more competent in this things. We're just a bunch of knuckleheads and fatsos who hate women.

there is no such word as "alterior"
>try "ulterior" next time

The red squiggly underline should have been your first clue.

What a pretty face she has. Imagine her not beeing so fucking fat.

she would be so beautiful if she wasnt fat
such a waste

Man, that is hilarious. I love all the body builders at my gym but lets be honest here. At a fundamental level, a sane, well-adjusted human should not go into bodybuilding at a competitive level.

Bodybuilding competitors are most likely narcissists who are more than happy to torture themselves on all angles and have fun doing it. Does anyone even actually win a bodybuilding competition in the conventional sense? I'd say they win just by making it to the stage in the life-as-art way they do.

That type of wining is probably why this lady is so out of her element. She is as delusional in the opposite way as real body builders are in their own unique way.

Maybe we need Snowflake Bodybuilding.

To all you bodybuilders, keep up the good work, you magnificent bastards.

nigga looks like an oblivion character

>Another year of off-season training coming to an end followed by a 12 weeks of gruelling competition diet.
>The day of the show nears, you up the ante: 22/2 intermittent fasting, alcohol dehydration, intense metabolic conditioning.
>The day of the show, you're closer to a zombie, a mildly muscular single-digit bodyfat zombie.
>Get tanned, try to eat as much carbs as you can without vomiting, practice posing the last time, try to get a decent pump without messing up your hair and makeup
>It's showtime
>As the contestants go on stage, you can't seem to notice the distinctly out of shape woman in your line-up.
>You hope she doesn't actually follow through but it's too late, the whale is striking poses right next to you.
>The whale has just shat on the collective effort of every contestant in the room by showing up totally untrained, unconditioned and just plain nasty
>As if the sport wasn't already misunderstood and judged by normies, the whale makes a big fucking fuss about her performance, trying to turn body building in to a fucking joke.

nope, Nope, NOPE!!

>>nah we don't want you in the pictures even though you were part of the comp

>everyone in the competition has their pictures posted

POP OFF, JAMES

Wie das stinken muss

lol she's ugly as

His father was Ashton Kutcher. His mother was an oil painting.

Sauce on the nigress?

the thumbnail kinda looks like a fat grill is sitting on his face....but its atually his arm that looks like a obese girl legs whatefuck bro

BREHS

lack thereof rather

Exactly what I was thinking. What a waste.

That sounds oddly specific

SO much fucking this

was this at the show in kelowna?

Her back/upper ass fat reminds me of a lava lamp

Looks like she lost a lot of weight and wanted to show her progress. Good for her. Too bad OP is an autismo piece of shit manlet

>Bodybuilding is no joke
Ok well lets pump the brakes there champ. It kinda is

low effort bait

>ANTS MAN ANT LOL
What did she have against ants?

Is this your life story?

>all women that are encouraging her

They are sheeple willingly submiting to a cis-gendered male that calls himself a hero. Ant Man is the Patriarchy.

Not bait at all. Im just not an edgelord teenager who just found fourchan. I appreciate when people make positive changes in their lives. Kind of a dick move by thephotographer to decide to exclude her. She was part of the competition after all. Its not like shes bitching she didnt win

great post

That's going to be a thick soup.

Call 911 that man is trapped !

Seriously? Samefag or are you just morons?

Illogical and poorly written post by another idiot with the same magnitude of mental health issues as the woman from OP's story but in the opposite direction.

>Just a taste, James...

He says it's "expensive to eat healthy."

>cheeseman

You seem mad m8

I've literally never seen this happen

Reposting this because it's still funny