Tell me about your day boys, I need some feels. Mine was shit

Tell me about your day boys, I need some feels. Mine was shit

>Go to take my final test of semester
>cute 7/10 grill out of 5000 open seats asks if she can sit next to me
>obviously wants to chat
>I Strike up small talk and we exchange names and talk about the test
>SHES LITERALLY EYE FUCKING ME, Eye contact acting like shes really interested in what I have to say, giving me the look
>She asks for my last name too
>She finishes her test and we walk out around the same time, but shes a bit ahead of me
>I call her name twice but she has headphones in, no response and starts walking in opposite direction i'm going
>decide to email her off class list
>Hey, was totally trying to talk with you after class but you had headphones in. Thought you were cute,lets get coffee
>she responds, sorry, I didn't hear you, I have a boyfriend but thats really sweet of you.
>look her up
>WHITE GIRL WITH NEGRO BOYFRIEND WHO LIVES HOURS AWAY
>LITERALLY 4/10 BLACK DUDE WITH LIL YACHTY HAIR, IS A NEET, LITERAL NEET
>I respond and say Alright, take it as a compliment no worries, later.
>Check her twitter: "LITERALLY RAN OUT OF CLASS TO AVOID THIS CREEPY GUY ASKING ME OUT, THEN HE EMAILS ME WTF"

Literally my last few relationships have been really rough, cheaters, liars, shallow. Why are all women seemingly like this? She obviously was seeking attention from me and wanted me to talk to her in class. I give her a compliment and call her cute and ask her out for coffee and she feels the need to post this on twitter? Sounds like shes just another shallow vapid attention whore.

Why are women such shit tier these days and lack maturity?

How long until user realizes the only thing she was "eye-fucking" was his test answers?

Was before the test, literally eye fucking me as we're talking. Like her eyes said "interested"

she's a woman, what can you expect

>grill with boyfriend sits next to OP
>chats for no reason and feigns interest
>eye-fucks OP's paper
>leaves at same time OP finishes test
>ignores him entirely as soon as she finishes

Yup, sure didn't have some random person cheat off your test OP, the girl was totally into you the entire time.

>woman does something stupid, news at 11

Literally don't think she looked at my paper once.

I just can't believe she would say something like that on twitter, but women blow everything out of proportion for attention like that.

Glad she has a boyfriend at this point, now that I know what shes really like im not interested in the slightest. Attention whore, immature, shallow

Tell me about your days boys make me feel better

I benched 270x3 @89% and Squatted 315x4 @80% and x2 after a 30 sec rest. My estimated 1RMs are closing 300/400/500, so that feels good. Looking for more 2D work as a freelancer which is always stressful though.

Proud of you user. I'm about 270/320/ 350 rn for 1rm.

The 300 is just an amazing car, perfect on the eyes. I'd love to get a 300TT someday.

>Be engineering graduate
>Have trouble finding engineering job
>Troubles make me overthink situation
>Its been 5 months since i graduated
>Only find out today that I need to do practical hours basically as an electrician apprentice

I just cant escape the feeling that time is ticking and everyone is expecting me to be some big shot by now (Nobody in my family has a degree).

Also, tfw gf who is beautiful and the first gf I've truly thought I could spend my life with. I just hope she thinks the same of me.

I have a 2+2 NA Black Emerald. Needs work at the moment - the car is a major jackass to work on, but I love it.

>Failed out of university terribly in 2013 with a 0.6 GPA
>Managed to do community college courses and work full time min wage jobs to stay afloat
>Convinced university to take me back after 2 years of hard work
>Now finally graduating with an engineering degree at 25 years old

I don't know what to feel.

I feel that first half of a feel

Wtf dude why would you email her

You're graduating, that's good
What is there to feel bad about

She only wants the BBC mate. Not some nerdy white boi dick.

always look girls up before initiating further contact in uni, especially when something doesnt seem right
and yeah you're right, she was going at you for attention and the ego boost. shes dating the nig for he attention she gets from that
and shes making drama over twitter for the huge amount of attention that will get her

her parents are probably divorced or something.

stop saying "literally".

>meet with course convenor for talk about essay
>basically lifted sources and paraphrased the starts of some paragraphs
>there might be an inquiry after this

I can't help feeling that my entire academic career is about to tank lads

Stupid fuck

Stop trying to make an actual relationship with random bimbos. Find one and just become fuckbuddies, women and girls these days have become so impossible to be with there really is just no point in trying. Just smash and get out before attachments happen.

Some people want to have meaningful relationships and a family eventually.

Women do this shit all the time, they want drama and attention. First, they get the attention from you by faking interest, and when you act on it, the drama starts by her rejecting you and getting attention from her friends about "there was a guy who stalked me, like, he even sat right next to me during the test, it was sooooo creepy, oh my God, and then he kept telling me about my good looks and how cute I am", which also serves as self-validation because she got male interest and can brag about it.

Rule number one: Learn to not get emotionally invested in a woman you just met. Be friendly, but always act under the assumption that she's a lying faking piece of shit, because many are.

What I cant understand is why these fuckers get to pick their seats. I got assigned seats and mine is right next to the fucking radiator.

how do you get to the fuck buddy stage without even asking them out to coffee?

>women and girls these days have become so impossible to be with
How do you know, you haven't even been with one.

I'd call her out on her Twitter and make her feel like the guilty horrible cunt that she is. It won't get you pussy but disrespectful cunts need to learn to be better

Then you would make it apparent that you actually stalked her Twitter and now gave her actual reason for calling you a creep - not a good move.

She probably likes people for what's inside them and doesn't care about appearances. That's a virtue you know very little about.

Also
>look her up

That is pretty creepy tbqh

Yeah, I am sure the person OP described is a truly emotional and very characterful person.

Also no one can connect with someone they don't find physically attractive.
Most people not even with people they don't find very attractive.
Especially not women.

He saw him as competition, that may have affected the way he perceived him. He probably wasn't even a NEET.

I am talking about the woman, lad.
Someone who behaves like that (the post on Twitter) surely isn't a very well rounded person that knows about valuing character over appearance.

True. Unless OP was particularly cringy that day and spared us some details.

Grills make shit up for attention, don't worry about it
It doesn't mean she actually thought you were a creep or anything

>Denko

Never forget.

I saw a baby bird with one wing flip out on my morning walk route... I know nothing about birds and didn't have anything to hold him in to take him to a better place than just the sidewalk. So I bit off some of the strawberries I bought from the grocery store and left him a few pieces before his inevitable death.

I... Might have cried a little.

tard, you pick em up and bring em to an animal sanctuary. Simple.
You did it kill it, just so you know. You should feel bad because you are bad lazy person
You didint want to be troubled or do something to cut into your 'fap' time
sort yourself out

>Cute girl at work keeps glancing at me. Like really overtly.
>She'll randomly stop to talk to me and ask me what I'm up to
>Continues like this for a few weeks
>Asks if I have a girlfriend
>Ask her out
>She literally cringes and says "I have a boyfriend."

Oh.

There's no animal sanctuary anywhere near where I live.

To be honest, I didn't want to touch it bare handed. I don't know if the birds have diseases myth is true or not. I know I didn't help, but I didn't hurt it.

I feed stray cats at my house and have two indoor cats. Bringing that bird home with me would have been murder.

>I'd call her out on her Twitter and make her feel like the guilty horrible cunt that she is. It won't get you pussy but disrespectful cunts need to learn to be better
what the fuck? you never try to fight a female on social media
society will ALWAYS side against you.

Denko?

>Have a full scholarship to local community college
>Get paid 4k surplus per year from scholarships, grants, and honors program
>Get my associates
>Go to 4 year college with no scholarship
>Get into Pharmacy school
>Instantly lose interest, everyone's too fucking uptight, the courses are uninteresting, college is so frat focused that they get special treatment from instructors
>Drop out
>25 years old, no degree, no job, no money
>even with 8k in the bank, 2 years of school put me 30k in debt

All I feel is depression.

>sit down in shopping center food market to eat my kfc
>across and 2 seats down a Chinese girl who works at the chinese fast food place sits down and eats her meal
>whilst eating my tendies, i notice her head looking up and tilts to the side
>i look up at her for just a split second it see whats up and look away. Her eyes are boring directly into me, start feeling scared
>after a full 4 fucking seconds, (felt like forever) she looks back down and gets back to eating her food
I still don't understand what this meant. It was pretty blatant. Is this normal behaviour for city people?
should I avoid sitting in that area again? or was it supposed to be a way of initiating contact?

and yes I'm sure she was looking at me. behind me was a wall and god damn, the eye contact was the scariest thing ive experienced in so long