Lets talk about autistic things we do at the gym

Lets talk about autistic things we do at the gym

>say "bloooop" any time I get up from the bench press
>immediately swing and jump up after last rep from lat pulldown machine

>>say "bloooop" any time I get up from the bench press

wtf i also do that

>>say "bloooop" any time I get up from the bench press
be my bf??

I bleed a little on the machines to stop other people from using them. I make it look like period blood.

> say "That was bananas" after my final heavy set

I don't do this at the gym but I legitmately eat my semen whenever I masturbate, I like the taste and its got good nutrients.

Have to fight the gym Paladin every time I enter in order to get extra pl8s

wtf i do this as well

>Say really weird shit when putting back weights but only when I realise people are around

>Shit like "yuntah" or "hyumph"

>No one even seems to give a shit.

Kick my locker first in case it is a mimic.

>bob in place when i'm feeling a track, lip sing, dance arms up into zyzz pose
>stare at self in mirror and nod until i get under bar/pick the weight up
>roll, rock, etc into all sets, look extra for working sets but raises power level. (think power lifting 1rm dl or bench but I do this kinda shit on everything)
>used to be steam engine breather, now I just scream and grunt
>rack weight aggressively then look around to see if any QTs glanced at me
>stare at any chicks ass through mirror when I get a chance, especially through sets, I'll be squatting with my head to the side for that extra pump
>go to bathroom and give myself a quick little rub to hard af before going back out, look at my big ass hard dick in my sweatpants swinging around with no regard for public safety
>if weights are left all over the place, or racked up in no order at all, I'll just drop everything to the ground to get what I need and leave it there.

swear the last two actually makes me lift harder.

I've really stopped caring about anyone or anything.

wtf me too

>when ever I touch a woman's breast I'm compelled to whisper in her ear
>HONK HONK
This is cost me several relationships, I think I might actually be some kind of retarded because I can't help it.

Tell me more about the cat, he/she looks chill as fuck

>not being able to tell that's a male cat from the thumbnail alone

you're not gonna make it bro

In the occassional moments that I don't care about my image and reputation and wish to release my inner self or if I want to embarrass my gym partner, I grab the pullup bar on the power cage so I face the gym, spread my legs while putting my ankles behind vertical bars, and I hump the air as hard as I can. The back and forth swinging feels funny

>always put my right shoe on first when im changing
>always go to the same treadmill because it has "good juju"
>whenever i get into a good, repetitive stride i imagine im a robot who's been programmed to run with maximum efficiency
>do that arm thing from that one gif/webm whenever i deadlift
>chest bump the bar before i get into squatting position

squat to depth

>chest bump the bar before i get into squatting position
Lel me too

>do that arm thing from that one gif/webm whenever i deadlift
post gif

>Hey, are you working out?

>Showing people who's the boss of my gym by wrestling them

>bloooop

Sometimes I like to lick the sweat off the bench, in my autistic mind I pretend it gives me the power of lifting whatever the other guy was lifting

>forgetting to open my mouth when I exhale so I make farting noises

i cant find it or i would have but it's the one where it's 3 dudes deadlifting and the guy in the middle does a normal one, one guys picks it up by the plates and does some hip shimmy thing, and theres a guy in a red shirt who does this weird ass arm thing but i always do it too now

>stamp and grind each foot into position with my hands on my hips before sumo deadlifts
I-it doesn't feel tight if I don't
>"Flex" fingers in an ascending/descending "wave" on both hands while pacing in between sets
I'm a serial pacer and I've always done the hand thing but they're doubly autistic habits in the gym. Someone posted some anime gif that's the exact thing I do a few weeks ago and now I'm especially embarrassed
>exhale sharply with a sort of "HHHAH" sound and a head bob before lifting heavy dumbbells for any exercise
Don't ever feel the need to do this with a barbell

You could also throw an Undead Hunter Charm at it.

> Take my shoes off for any and every barbell exercise, but never for dumbbells
> piss in the sink rather than the toilet so i don't miss and make a mess
> hang from the pullup bar and occasionally singular muscle ups between exercises
> hold only my top lip up and expose my front teeth while breathing extremely heavily when I'm struggling on the last rep
> scowl and try to intimidate myself in the mirror between sets

>play the intro of Black Sabbath's Iron Man with my fingers on the bar while lying down before my last bench press set

How do I bleed at will?

I thought it was just me

i thought it would be funny

>use machinee after chicks has been done using them

I don't even wipe their sweat off from it and have some intense power faps at home knowing a woman's scent is on me. I've been doing this for 3 years now.

I shout the name of the song, artist, album, and date of release of every song on the gym radio.

Stuff like "nothing personnel" and "this isn't even my final form" before a PR set. Only when nobody else is around though.

same here. want to swap?

Pretty sure this is it.

>Avoid looking around during my rest periods between sets
>Look around during my sets to catch people mirin'

> that webm

what is even happening here

Newfag that webm is old as hell and posted every day.

Stare into the bar thinking about lifting for "her"

worth

>tfw ur buddies make u laugh and u drop heavy stuff

I look to stare at the qts that come in and imagine what life would be like if I was with them.

>>always go to the same treadmill because it has "good juju"

I legitimately cannot achieve good deadlifts in the power rack that has a raised laminated wooden floor, only the one that's level with the carpet.

Subsequently, I can only squat on the laminated floor rack.

>this thread

>take rapid deep breaths before sets (like real HHH!!! breaths)
>actively AVOID slamming weights, lowering weights carefully on the pulldown machine and such

Nothing too autistic I guess...

>>actively AVOID slamming weights, lowering weights carefully on the pulldown machine and such

honestly you're a cunt if you make no effort to lower the weight gently on cables

WTF, do you not have a nose?

Stare at the cutd gym bunny next to me and when she looks at my direction, "shyingly" look the other way.

that explains nothing

Thanks brah, feels good to be appriciated for my weight-lowering-efforts.

Forget them user. Any woman that can't take a simple 'honk' isn't worth your time.

Go away, reddit.

kek

I wish I had friends that i can mess around with at the gym...

>Stretch and swing arms around alot in between sets
>I stare at myself very intense in the mirror
>Always nod at people that I pass when switching exercise, but I rarely say anything
>Load up unnecessary high weights that I can handle but won't get any contact from,just so I do not appear weak

Except you're too much of an autist to notice females where they stand.

That's a shecat you faggot.

>go to bathroom and give myself a quick little rub to hard af before going back out, look at my big ass hard dick in my sweatpants swinging around with no regard for public safety

anyone has original of what the guy in red is imitating?
it was some tripfag at some competition

>Doing squats
>Whenever I rest I lean on the bar with my arms crossed over it and stare into my own eyes in the mirror

Underrated reference

Please don't ever stop, that's hilarious.

Putting my foreskin back when I take a piss

After locking out on the last deadlift of the set, I look to my right. I don't know why.

with a knife

This picture is bad. The original was fucking hilarious because of the stark nature of it, just knowing that some poor fuck had to deal with it. Layering some overused overly-general meme on top of that shit just fucking RUINED it. This is what happens when we let a LIBERAL run our country for 8 years, you do realize this right? YOU and people LIKE YOU have ruined this country and let your waste spill into the cracks of even the BUNGHOLE of the internet. WHY? WHY WOULD YOU LAUGH AT SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND INHERENTLY ENABLE IT TO MOVE FORWARD AND BECOME RELEVANT. YOU'RE POISONING MY CHILDREN.

yeah, thats the one. thank you

>huhuhu one rep max

I like to go across the gym whenever I do lunges to warm up.

Yea I'm that guy.

>Slide into the bench from behind, imagining i'm going to pilot a mecha
>when doing deadlifts that I'm struggling with, lift my shorts up and imagining I'm releasing my demon seals to increase my power
>grasp the bar before squatting, looking solemnly into space and saying "Yare yare daze"
>wearing pic related

whys this guy look like hes going down and not coming back up. whats with these 1/2/3/4 + with dyel bods.

I legit do the last thing with the plates. Used to take the time to fix the haphazardly racked weights, turned it into a little workout in itself. No I'm like fuuuck that. People wanna live like mongrels I'll be a mongrel too.

>Since watching some Ronnie Coleman videos on YT, I "WOOO" after a good set. Mutter "Lightweight baby!" to myself when I'm struggling to push that last rep.

That was me when I first started lifting, that was only actually a little over lmao1pl8. My friend just photoshopped it for fun.

I'm not that weak anymore.

Who was in the wrong here?

record myself to check form, other than that I'd say im pretty normal at the gym.

>flex my lats and run up to the bar and kind of reverse rowing before getting under the bar on the squat and then very aggressively lift it and walk it out
>flex my lats and hyperextend my back before deadlifting
>flex my lats on the bench and lay down, put my ass in the air, pull the bar to my benching level then lower my ass down and set up correctly
>flex my lats and walk up to the bar, imitating my squat setup and think to myself "psych, I'm overhead pressing" then after walking the bar out, pull it down and use my stretch reflex for all reps, occasionally pausing at the top
>always touch the bar with my left hand first

Am I autistic? Having these kinds of setups legit made lifting feel easier.

not me but i hate this normie meme
>roll shoulders and flex lat after any workout
>literally db curls over bench and do this
>what the fuck

at least half my gym does this.

hes right

you realize one can easily attain 1/2/3/4 while looking dyel as fk? cope harder

I dunno i'm friends with a nigger there even though i'm a natsoc. Is that autistic?

>use water fountain
>wipe down machine when done
>use mirrors to check form
>walk up stairs 3 steps at a time
>put dumbbells back to corresponding spaces
>always crack knuckles during rests
>time rests with stopwatch
>dont resume workout until millisecond ends on even number
>use hand rails on stairs
>ask before using plates

lul

>pound on my chest like a gorilla after a heavy set
>talk to the weights like they're a woman that im romancing/flirting with
>shout "lightweight baby, ain't nothin but chump change!" before a PR

im glad i have a homegym

Before a heavy squat I sit squat for about fifteen seconds
Don't know why but people give me funny looks

I don't talk to anybody beyond the usual "Hi" and only bring a towel and a water bottle.

Not at the gym, but at the pool I always let girls go first so I can touch their feet. I'm not even a footfag.

I pace too, but if I don't I get light headed.

>listen to podcasts while i lift
>sometimes the jokes catch me off guard
>be mid set
>barbell is on my back
>because of abdominal pressure from valsalva maneuver I do an exaggerated snort laugh instead of a normal mouth laugh

you're gonna get herpes

Thank fuck I'm as normal as you well adjusted folks

Would legit marry you if you did that to me
>Tfw only A-Cup so never get honks
Feels bad man

gyno doesnt count as an A-cup

Man you must have really lost it after realizing you had gyno, to even go full transition.

bloooop?

> All plates must be facing inward on the barbell.
> Rest feet on dumbbell handles between sets.

Not really autistic, more superstitious.

Dude that is the correct reaction to playing with a woman's tits. I don't know what those chicks problems were, but you're lucky it didn't last.

Do loud noises at the gym spook you?

I much prefer this. That way, if it is a mimic, i can still get my stuff out of it.

*tips maga hat*