I CANT EAT MORE THAN 1500 CALORIES

I CANT EAT MORE THAN 1500 CALORIES

eat peanuts or peanut butter. It has about 600kcal per 100g my man

Do you mean you physically can't or you're cutting?

In one meal. I know that feel brah

>eating makes me poop

just eat it

I physically can't. I tried having oatmeal and a nana for a "snack" because I need fiber and I was full by the time i hit half a cup ;_;

try eatng something you really like and not dog shit like oatz. eat fast too, big bites !

As a former skelly, force it. Even if you feel sick just shove that food down. Makes it a lot easier if its in liquid form, so take those oats and blend them into a shake. After a few weeks of bloated feeling you'll be all good and able to eat more and more comfortably.

So what? I've been eating 1200 kcal with a 2200 TDEE.
Stop being a bitch user

I swear skellies have the reverse condition of fatties.

"I just can't gain weight"
"I get 3000 calories a day"
"I can get small gains but then I lose them shortly after"
"muh genetics"

I used to say all these things, btw.

thats a cute dick

Well gotta stretch that stomache. But in the mean time do as the other user said and eat nuts, they are crammed with calories.

Here's a REAL pro skelly tip, use big plates for your food, and eat with a spoon when you can, makes shoveling food easier and more importantly faster.

oats are kcal sparse meme food for making you feel full on a cut you idiot. just add cheese, greek yogurt, bacon, nuts, olive oil etc to everything you eat, and IIWY find a protein shake you like the flavour of and premake a bunch of it and leave it in your fridge. that way every time youre thirsty throughout the day drink some shake instead of water or whatever

ment

GOWAD + eat until you are full then protein shake with milk after every meal

>pic related
looks kind of like me
t. former skelly

Careful not to undereat....That was my biggest mistake for my first few cuts. I used to cut on 2200->1700 and still plateaued hard. My recent successful cut I started at 3200->2500 and dropped more bf than ever.

>big wut
>small wut
>tfw 2k cal breakfast
>tfw daily intake about 4k in 4 meals

>wat are oats and maltodextrin

I can't eat less than 1500. My mind will not focus in anything but hunger.

used to be a 120lb skelly, now up to 160lbs still with low bf% and abs. didn't read any of the other advice in this thread, but you don't have to either - just smoke weed breh. that'll make it a struggle to stop eating, not to eat enough ;D

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

What's the alternative for gomad if I'm trying to avoid diary for health reasons?

panties and a shaved body, faggot

It's weird, I was prone to over eating as a child, but these days 1500 seems to more than satisfy me as well. Have you tried the herbal Jew for bulking appetite? Helps me eat/drink protein after my lifts

Peanut butter on everything

That is more of a fact. People don't want to admit they have a problem that needs to change,
so they create several excuses so they can get rid of the guilt.
It is far easier to think your situation is hopeless rather than changing
something so big in your life as your eating habits and lifestyle.

Former skelly here as well. I changed myself as soon as I realized that there were no
differences between me and fatties except that I had a low unhealthy BMI and the obese
had a high unhealthy BMI.

After cutting out excessive alcohol consumption i am finding it really hard to eat over 1800 ish calories a day so I know the feeling. Always feel full after eating, and any more makes me feel sick